Migraines

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by BCG420, Sep 11, 2020.

1. BCG420

BCG420 Members

Any one else get migraines, it's been recommended that I try some smoke.

With all the new medical mj coming out what is recommended.

2. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

3. Blair44

Blair44 Members

Well, dear. First, it is important to know why you have migraines. Whether it is idiopathic or due to some other reason beyond. After knowing that, and ruling out anything serious, I suggest Delta 8 gummies. I have a chronic muscular condition and started using them because they help relax and alleviate pain. But there are also good herbal infusions.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2024
    ~Zen~ likes this.
  4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

That was a good reply!

The link is a good source for factual information about the Delta 8.

However, I find that Delta 8 does not have the same effect that CBD's and THC in combination have, it's a weak comparison being pushed by the manufacturers of Delta 8, which is merely an effort to further move us into a chemical alternative over a more natural, healing option.

I say trust Mother Nature and avoid highly refined substances.

That being said, Cannabis is helpful to many people in many siturations, but I would certainly never call it a miracle cure for anything.

And I speak from experience, at the age of 70 I have worked in the Cannabis industry and on Cannabis publications, attended hundreds of trade shows, lectures and perused endless piles of scientific writings.