MFF, have you done it?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Flagme15, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Came oh so close, once.

Lovnflman likes this.
  2. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

yes many times always a real turn on especially watching my wife being made to orgasm by another woman.

Lovnflman likes this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri Members

I have not. I’m on the fence as to whether I’d enjoy it

4. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Kerri, they say that only a woman truly knows how to pleasure a woman.
    In my case, my gf wanted to do it, but the other woman had a gf who was jealous. The whole thing got called off.

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yeah I’ve heard that but I am not sure I personally know how to pleasure another woman and even if I did I’m not sure I’d be confident enough to do it. Plus, pleasuring a woman requires the woman on some level to participate or at the least acquiesce ;-)

Goander, jmadre and ahsorandy like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like the MFF when the wife sends her husband to the back of the room to watch.

7. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Yes I have and it's fun for all involved.

8. creamywife

creamywife Banned

I told my hubby that he can try since he is encourages me to go for MFM with him.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  9. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I'd love to try it but it was hard enough just getting one girl into bed.

Longbeard1971, Seanjohn and jmadre like this.
  10. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Yes, we own a duplex & rented the upstairs to a female friend that was divorced. She & my wife where drinking & came into our bedroom to both suck my cock. I think she was more into my wife because she devoured her pussy while I fucked the tenant. I understood because my wife was beautiful.
    This was MANY years ago!

11. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Life is short, don't wait to find your pleasures, make them happen. We've been swinging since the days of PO boxes and Polaroids, on and off more than 25 years. Sure, there have been some lame occasions, but most were quite excellent. Jane, my wife, is inclined to do everyone in the room when we go to a swing party, men and women. I just hold the camcorder and wait my turn!

12. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Like twobitgirl - I have enough trouble with MF - But - Hope springs eternal

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Not going all the way, but... Once upon a time I was drunk and I encountered these two girls on my way home from the liquor store (second trip). Anyway, long story short I must have bought them alcohol and they came over. We fooled around but it didn't lead to sex. I was going that way but I don't think the chicks were into it at all. They liked me, but probably thought a threesome sounded lame. Lol! True story.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  14. grower88

grower88 Members

Several times with an ex and her BFF, who i was unusually close with as well, we just clicked. First time it happened was the friends birthday, the three of us went back to her place after the bar, all of us were fairly drunk, cant really recall what we were talking about but it prompted them to start kissing, at first i think they were just intending on teasing me but they got really into it right next to me on the couch, obviously i was enjoying it, GF reaches over and starts playing with me. Then they up and run to the washroom, couple minutes later they return, GF comes up kisses me and tells me seeing as its her friends birthday and she's single, she wants me to fuck both of them, hardest part was hiding my excitement cause to be honest her friend was hotter and like i said we were unusually close and i wanted to hook up with her.

Given the amount of time we spent at the friends house it became a semi regular thing if we were spending the night and the friend didnt have a guy. GF was cool about it but i think its cause her and her friend were into each other even though they denied it, unfortunately it only lasted about 4 months until the friend got a BF, me and the GF got bored and split six months after.

15. Goander

Goander Members

They can be difficult LOL

Kerri likes this.
  16. Goander

Goander Members

I would give it a try :dizzy:

Kerri likes this.
  17. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Yes, several times.

18. Kerri

Kerri Members

I don’t know if I could get over either worrying about being jealous or worrying about the other woman being jealous. And I don’t want the pressure to be with the other woman directly

Curiousxx likes this.
  19. Kerri

Kerri Members

I don’t know if I could get over either worrying about being jealous or worrying about the other woman being jealous. And I don’t want the pressure to be with the other w
    Yup I don’t know if I could negotiate that

20. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol I am not surprised. The idea is kinda sexy I just don’t think I personally could make it work