Men would you like to see your wife with another man

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by AaronT1, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Had a mfm one weekend with my wife and friend. It sort of turned into a cuck experience. I couldn't get enough of seeing his fat dick stuffed in her. It was the most turned on I have ever been. Hearing and seeing her orgasm so many times during their first go at it had me feeling many different feelings. On the one hand my dick was so hard watching them I loved it, on the other hand I had never heard her cum like that. She had three big orgasms in less time it took me to get her off once.. It was very humbling.

Deejay2018 and 87Couple like this.
  2. 87Couple

87Couple Members

You and my husband would get along great! Lol he feels the exact same way. He just wants to see/help me get sexually pleasured as much as possible... and I do not complain!

3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Are you Both Married to My Husband!

87Couple likes this.
  4. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

And you never thought of repeating? How did it start out, a completely spontaneous happening or was it planned?
    How's your relation with that friend now?

5. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

It was spontaneous, we had never talked about or considered. He was in town fro m out of state and staying the weekend..we had been married two years. He had met her a few years before. She had a breast augmentation since he had last seen her. She had small barely b cups beforebefore, she was very cute with a great body and the now larger almost d cups really made guys take notice.
    Bad weather kept us in that Friday night and we had some cocktails along with some qualudes, it was 1983. We each room a half.He was admiring her tits all day and that evening I could see she was enjoying his stares. We had been dressed to go out so when we didn't we all changed.she came back out in a thinnish top with no bra. He was beyond glancing then. He mentioned at that point how she looked and she told him she had a blog job. He said he had never seen the results of one and asked to see them. After some laughter she looked to me for approval..we were pretty loose so I said sure. She opened her top which out of character for her. She was between us on the sofa and his eyes were wide, she was really enjoying his attention and when he asked to feel she didn't ask me permission she just quickly said yes. He was really feeling her up good. After a few seconds he just leans in a kisses and sucks on them. She responded positively a nd when his face came she kissed him. As I looked on surprised she told him she wanted to see this as she looked down. Her hand was on his thigh, he was wearing gym shorts. When I looked good I could see his hard penis under her hand. He raised his hip and slid off the shorts. She reached over taking him in her hand saying on my God it's so big.It was much bigger and longer than mine. When she put both hands around it she commented again looking at me saying his was so much.bigger than mine. She had me remove my shorts and I was hard as well and she stroked us.in moment she was trying to suck him barely getting three inches over his fat head. Then she would easily take mine fully in. He went to his knees and positioned between her legs pulling her shorts off and going down on her. As she moaned she was missing me telling me softly how she wanted him to tuck her, saying she had never had a big dick like his. He was in her seconds later and she was coming whi!e he was only giving her half his length. She came twice more before he warned he was going to come. She wanted him to come inside her. He did as I was touching her clit watching him sink all 8.5 inches deep in her.
    he was there until Sunday, fucking her more times than I can remember. It was fun but difficult seeing him make her orgasm so hard hard and long with little effort.
    A year later died from a motorcycle accident.

VeryAnon likes this.
  6. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

In our case it was also a spontaneous thing, very unexpected. And since I've been trying to find genuine footage of spontaneous threesomes. The problem is you never know if they were truely spontaneous or not :D

7. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

yes I have many times a real turn on

8. Altman

Altman Bull

I am not married, but this is a big turn on!

9. LanaH102

LanaH102 Members

So two years on whatever was the outcome? Why stick with your boyfriend if you were not sexually happy with him as you say you prefer larger men?

10. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

I fantasize it & told her and she seems to like the idea but make is reality will be a huge story.

11. idkmaybe

idkmaybe and still asking

It is very complicated for me. I like the idea, and I often fantasize it, really turns me on, but that's it. When I am done, I feel ashamed and often times find it very disgusting. I know I am weird.

dickiea584 likes this.
  12. Asphalt-cowboy

Asphalt-cowboy Members

The wife does fantasize about us having a MMF threesome.

13. Asphalt-cowboy

Asphalt-cowboy Members

It’s possible but I’d be in on the fun. She fantasizes about it all the time when she’s on top riding me about having another guy nailing her ass as she rides my cock.

dickiea584 likes this.
  14. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

No,you're not along.I got the same feeling and that is the main reason I still wasn't sure to convince her to go forward make it reality,maybe she more ready than me especially once she got horny.

15. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

My wife told me the same when she was in the middle of riding me but it's probably still far to the point if she actually let another cock go in from behind.

16. JoeyLites

JoeyLites Member

I love watching my wife with other men.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  17. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

When I was younger I had sex with several couples, they invited and as long as guy was straight I'd do it... only once out of many encounters did the guy remain cool, jealousy is no joke...

18. Bubba Ray

Bubba Ray Members

Absolutely not. No way. Not gonna happen

19. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

One word: NO.

20. jgallo9999

jgallo9999 Members

I would love to watch my wife with another man. We are both in our 60's now though and it most likely will never happen. When we were younger there was this guy she was attracted to and she admitted that she was curious what it would be like with him. I encouraged her to find out. The two times he came to our house, she made me leave before he arrived but the second time he came, I pretended to leave but sneaked into the garage which is directly under our bedroom. I could hear the bed just a few feet over my head and her moaning so I knew that he was up there fucking her. Soon after he left, I went upstairs. It was exciting making out and fucking her knowing that just a few minutes before another guy had enjoyed all her charms.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.