Men would you like to see your wife with another man

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by AaronT1, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Has been some of the hottest times we've had . Loved it every time !

2. Soldier380

Soldier380 Members

I've watched my wife get group fucked. The most was 8 at once. Every time she gets fucked by another guy I eat her creampied pussy.

3. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Seeing my wife cum faster and harder than I've ever seen on a large dildo seeded a desire. I'm 6/5 and the dildo was almost 6.5 around. She only took about six inches of length in her. In 60 seconds she went from very slow easy thrusts against it to suddenly a leg shaking series of hard thrusts making sounds I had never heard her make. She was embarrassed after she was done. It took a while for her to talk about the orgasm, saying it suddenly started from the inside not from under her clit.

4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

disgusting, abhorrent and morally reprehensible

which of these three condemnations is the over-arching one?

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wouldn't want to see my wife sexing another man. I wouldn't care if she did, just don't want to see or know about it.

6. Goander

Goander Members

I wouldn't want to see my wife with another. Not judging others. Just my preference.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

CNN said its just fine .. lmao
    [​IMG]

8. Hoosier317

Hoosier317 Members

I would be in heaven lol

9. Hurryguy

Hurryguy Members

I had the same fantasy and made it reality last year and it goy out of control and i kinda regret it now. PM me if you want details

10. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am really on the fence here. We are a senior couple and my wife is a super sex partner. We do have our fantasies and I would not mind at all if we had a close couple we could explore sex with very privately. But to just let her just go off with another man would be tough. I would not oppose if my wife wanted to have sex with another man but, I and his wife would have to be present. No cuckholding. No hookups.
    It would have to be with mutual consent by all.
    This will probably never happen, so on the fence for me.

11. Hurryguy

Hurryguy Members

It will happen if you join a real swingers club

87Couple likes this.
  12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Being an older couple ourselves, we experimented in our younger years. We did go to swing clubs, as Hurryguy suggested. But it was so hard to find another couple, where all were compatible. We were in several activities, and back in the early sixties it was a sexual revolution. We have not been active for several, but would love to hear how things work today.

13. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

as long as I got to be part of the fun :D

DappaDon and 87Couple like this.
  14. Buzzweiser

Buzzweiser Members

My wife and I have done some amazing sexual adventures in are 15 years together. Threesomes have been some of the greatest adventures. Both MFM and FMF. But I have to say MFM has probably been the best. Dont get me wrong two women was a great time but way too much for me to try and please them both. Would much rather team up with another guy or even 2 and just plain wear her out for the night. Something very satisfying about it. And she does love it too.

DappaDon and 87Couple like this.
  15. Hurryguy

Hurryguy Members

The most powerful tool which we have today that’s not there in 60s is the Internet. You can definitely find a couple online but you will have to be patient enough to vet them and find the one that suits your needs.

16. unotmeir

unotmeir Members

Hi guy's I too am in my "golden" years and that was my wife and I's favorite fantasy. Unfortunately we never got to act on it and I lost my wife in 2012. I continue to have
    this fantasy to this day even though I am a widower now. Would it be possible to chat privately about this subject? I have so many questions I would like to ask someone
    who has actually experienced it. Thanks

buzzgunner and Kerri like this.
  17. David1954

David1954 Members

I suffer from a couple of long term health issues , which mean that I very often run out of steam thus leaving my wife sexually frustrated . A few years ago despite my wife saying things were fine , it’s ok it’ll be ok next time etc , I arranged for an aquaintance of ours to seduce her , on the condition that she was willing and consensual, he could have sex with her ( she did like the guy & whenever he had been around they were very flirty with each other )
    He was a car salesman, I had a car she could not drive ( Automatic) ) he offered to give her some lessons...........
    After her first lesson, he invited her into his for a coffee
    He had her panties off in under 20 mins !! .my Wife gave me that information :astonished: but much later . She says she really enjoys him inside her that he fill her Vagina more completely, he is much bigger than I am , significantly so!
    After a while the three of us got it together & we now threesome regularly & this is the point I was coming to ( no pun intended )
    Watching my wife taking his dick was incredibley arousing ( & for us both )
    I loved the noises she made , the way her body moved particularly as she climaxed as he freely came / ejeculated inside her vagina , I still love just watching, the way her lips are wrapped around his cock how he stretches her & the sure fire turn on as he Cums deep inside her beautiful pussy & she wraps her legs around his skinny arse pulling him in that bit deeper . Later when he’s gone home M & I will have sex she with a pair of her panties on , I like the wet Sticky feel of his cum in her panties & that warm slippiness of him having been inside her .
    May not work for you but it does for me , some of us are just different .
    And just lately I have had the pleasure of watching my wife with four other guys same session Wow the noises she can make , her capacity & her libido is incredible, I never knew a woman could take so much semen inside her & lose very little of it immediately sure some comes out but more seems stays inside her vagina for ages afterwards

18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes. Always been a fantasy of mine. But I know its never going to happen.

19. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I know how you feel. I was fine with my girlfriend, having sex with another. Something she wanted to try. But later she wanted to have him join us for a threesome. I was very nervous, but got into it once the action started. I didn't thing I would enjoy. But I was happy for her.

20. Eranu

Eranu Members