Men would you like to see your wife with another man

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by AaronT1, Jul 29, 2011.

1. clcguy

clcguy Guest

Oh ya. My wife and I have been together with another couple for the last 3 years. It's super sexy hearing about the sex she has with the other husband. We have group sex and different 3somes. My wife gets super excited when me and the other husband fuck her. But only ever just with the one other couple.

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Not only would I like it, I did it.

About 30 years ago, my wife and I were in a threesome with our best friend Steve. It was my idea, because 1) my wife was a virgin when we met and I wanted her to have the chance to experience other sex partners (as I already had), and 2) I found the idea of seeing another man fuck her incredibly hot. I didn't have to do much convincing to get Steve to go along with it, as my wife was runway-model hot back then. I did have to talk her into it a little, but she discovered that she loved having two guys fuck her, once she got into it. This lasted for about six months and then broke up, mainly because of me. Even so, I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

BTW, Steve always came inside her. It was what all three of us wanted. He could cum more than any man I've ever met. Once he started, he'd pump forever. Almost every time, his semen would start pulsing out around the base of his cock because there was no more room inside my wife's pussy! It was amazing to watch.

1 person likes this.
  3. wolf57

wolf57 Member

i dont like it.

4. shootermcgavin

shootermcgavin Members

Seeing my wife have sex with another man created a HUGE problem that I hadn't anticipated. Until you see some guy balls deep pounding away on your wife and/or grabbing the back of her head and jamming his cock down her throat you wouldn't understand. I was instantly addicted to it and now couldn't imagine it never happeing again. My wife loves doing it but it takes a lot of secret planning to create a situation that will allow that side of her to come out. This past March I took her out for her birthday and at the end of the night back to a motel where there were 3 strippers waiting to give her a birthday surprise. When she walked in 3 nude male strippers with rock solid hardons basically jumped her. Within seconds they had removed what little clothing she had been wearing, had her on her knees and they were taking turns fucking her face. The next hour and a half was a constant carosel of them taking rotating from fucking her pussy to fucking her mouth.

87Couple, liveonce69 and Lovnflman like this.
  5. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

That, my friend, is part of the experience. So so many emotions involved in wife sharing......arousal, insecurity, excitement, jealousy, love, lust. In the end it is all about her pleasure and knowing at the end of the day, she's still your wife!

6. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I don't know when this fantasy started, but I know I've had it as long as I can remember. I considered myself a jealous person, but in every REALLY serious relationship I've been in I've shared, watched, or had a MFM with them.

The first woman I lived with (in our mid 20s) had a friend from out of state visit. He had always had the hots for my gal. After a night out we went home. We went to bed and he went to the guest bedroom. We started fooling around and got her worked up. I suggested that she go to her friend in the guest room. She gave me a puzzled look but knew I was serious when I nudged her out of bed. I could hear the going at it for the next hour before she came back to me. We then had incredible sex. They had sex again the next night, and for a few nights when she went to his town.

Next was my now ex wife. We fantasized about sharing and threesomes and she loved the idea. About two years into the marriage she told me that a trainer at the gym asked her to lunch, and what did I think. She eventually did have lunch and a makeout session. We had really hot sex when she got home. I asked her if she was going to have sex with him...."Maybe". Another lunch date and back to his place for oral. I could taste him when she came home. Another lunch date and she brought me home a cream lie and I had great seconds and thirds. This went on for over 6 mo and although I never got to watch them together, I always benefited from their couplings.

Current wife and I had my first true threesome before we were married (engaged). A really good friend had only met my gal once and I could see the attraction. I asked if she though he was nice looking.....she just blushed. Soon after he was in town visiting his parents and the three of us went out. Once back at the house the tension increases by the minute. I started making out with her on the couch and she was so hot and ready I motioned for my friend to join us. What an incredible night! My wife had 6 orgasms (yes, I counted) and we each came in her twice. While I was at work the next day he stopped by and she ended up giving him a blow job.

Several months later we were married, and our sex life was incredible. About 6 months later I had a business trip to the city my friend lived in, and I asked the wife if she wanted to go...........she started packing. Once again we had an incredible MFM, although this time I did a lot more watching. My friend was the energizer bunny that night, and fucked her silly before coming in her. I took my turn and was so turned on that I only lasted a few minutes before adding my seed. My friend was ready to go again, and really made passionate love to my wife. She came a couple more times before the finished with simultaneous orgasms. We all fell asleep with my wife between us. I awoke to an empty bed and the sound of the shower running. They were having sex in the shower! I was a little taken aback but let them finish. Once my friend left the hotel for work, my wife and I reconnected while giving my a cream pie and seconds.

That was the last time we did it. We started a family soon after our visit (the second time with my friend she wasn't on the pill anymore ........so scary and SO exciting having us come in her) and after the kids she felt that she couldn't do it with my friend or anyone else anymore. Something about wanting to be a good mom and roll model. As much as I've tried, and as much as my friend still wants her, she won't. After years of marriage and raising kids, our sex life is non existent. I've told her that if she needs a boyfriend or lover it was ok with me as long as she told me about it. Even that hasn't worked.

What the hell happened?

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  7. shootermcgavin

shootermcgavin Members

I would not want to see my to see my wife sleeping with another man because of the intimacy she would be sharing with him. If she were in bed with a group of guys that would change everything. Gangbangs are saviours of relationships because they are the "anit-intimacy" in how they keep guys from looking at your woman as anymore than the "fuckhole" God intended her to be. When single guys are in the mix the best way to go is blindfolded and bound with no previous or post fuck contact...

8. Backdoor gal

Backdoor gal Guest

Were swingers and my partner loves to watch ,me having pleasure from other men, its turns him on. (I,m the female partner of the 2 if you,ve not guessed!) But same on the other foot. I love to see him plant his manhood deep inside another woman. Turns me on.

1 person likes this.
  9. MichaelCar

MichaelCar Members

Watching my wife with another man is my biggest fantasy and she knows it. I honestly coulndn't think of anything sexier than a very good looking muscular man with a big thick one pleasuring her in all kinds of positions and making her orgasm over and over.

1 person likes this.
  10. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I'm with you MichaelCar.

This is my fantasy and my wife knows it too.

It makes me so hard when I imagine her with another man.

87Couple and AaronT1 like this.
  11. liveonce69

liveonce69 Members

My wife has a boyfriend who she dresses up for in any type of sexy clothing i want her to, she sux his cock, fucks him in every possible position, we DPed her once, i give them time alone while im in the next room or having a smoke during our 3some, he hasnt cum in her yet, but we are seeing him this weekend, my wife is going to ask him to cum in her, i dont mind, im going to blind fold her a get her to suck us both off while we both take turns of fucking her with the vibrator, give her the feeling of 3 guys at once, her boyfriend lives in another state, he is married, so it doesnt happen enough, we spent a whole weekend together last time we seen him, this was a year ago, there has been many sexting nights,photo swapping, she loves photos of his cock, we picked up another guy from a swingers site, we met up with him one night, she kissed him at the pub and i talked her into going for a walk along the beach, long story short i ended pulling her pants down fucking her from behind while she sucked him off, but we won't be seeing him again as she didn't like the way he kisses, plus her boyfriend's cock is quite big, just quietly i think she loves him fucking her, plus shes very comfortable with him, im yet to organise them to fucking one night while im at home, couple of photos and voice recording so i can here her moan with enjoyment, im working on that.
    We have been doing this for about 2 yrs and still going strong as, our relationship has never been better.

1 person likes this.
  12. liveonce69

liveonce69 Members

Yes, i remember when my wife and I first discussed it years ago she said "only if one of you fucks me in the arse and one in the pussy, ive picked up a couple of guys at once from my clubbing days and thats what they did to me, and i loved it", haha i nearly fell over, we have had a far few 3somes with her boyfriend and love it!!!!!

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

S'pose if yer only gone live once you may as well bullshit as much as you can!

Booyah!!

14. Love&letlove

Love&letlove Members

Yes, major turn on for me. I'd love to have MFM. She not into it so just a fantasy.... Just getting normal 1 on 1 is hard enough nowadays

15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I don't want to see her with another man, but I enjoy hearing her tell about her sexcapades with other men when she was in college.

16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Been there, done it, ate the pie. Unfortunately it was over 10 years ago. Now we don't have a sex life. (((Sigh)))

17. Normalguy062302

Normalguy062302 Members

Only if it was a big black cock that would make my wife scream while he fucked her.

18. Haych123

Haych123 Members

Well if any guys in the midlands fancy watching there wife with another guy message me and we can arrange something..

19. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

Get fucked! There is no way I'd want to see my fiancée soon to be wife with another man. She is mine and I am not and never will share.

20. shootermcgavin

shootermcgavin Members

I would be much happier seeing her with more than 1 guy at once but it wouldn't hurt to see her with just 1

erofant, 87Couple and Haych123 like this.