Men Do You Like To Be Penetrated Anally?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by oldkinky, Jan 26, 2007.

1. ibe a-ta

ibe a-ta Member

true but I just hate homophobic idiots especially lately

Thecars1979 and curiousone2345 like this.
  2. Both-Of-Us

Both-Of-Us Member

I agree with this person 100%. Why are there still sexual stereotypes and name calling going on today?

3. ibe a-ta

ibe a-ta Member

exactly

4. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

wow 88/36 // didnt suprise me though .. But if a mans ass is like a womans **** dont you think to much playing around in there that it should get checked out,, IDK... If your into get toys up your butt is there anyway to know that its safe,,, How do you know if you get hurt.. Couldnt you have something like a hernia in your butt hole... Internal bleeding... I like getting a good warm enema prior to placing anything up my ass.. so its a clean experience... I just cant get tied into the behavior of doing it constantly..Seem to loose its sensation...And becomes mechanical and pointless..

5. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

You can get a prolapse if you aren't careful.

6. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

No no I don't like that.

Peace

7. BobbyGayBoi

BobbyGayBoi Member

That's like asking if I like breathing. Yeah, sure, I love to receive anal but only from a man who knows what he is doing.

(And, yes, I truly am gay.)

8. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

I could never be gay or want to be penetrated, there's just too much pussy out there.

9. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Just cause guys like to be penetrated it doesn't make them gay, far from it in my eyes. If a guy I'm with is secure enough in his sexuality to ask me to do that it drives me wild. But I know a ton of straight guys that love it.

ScarlettJ likes this.
  10. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

I'm not saying it makes them gay, just that I don't see myself ever wanting to do it.

11. smoothie6in

smoothie6in Member

Its great. Everybody should try it at least once or twice or...

12. plotty

plotty Member

Try this and you WILL be hooked. You will need a Double Ended Vibro to start with. Insert the thicker end up your arse, with the smaller one underneath it, and you will find that the smaller one acts as a retainer if you are laying on your back. After time and practice you can then fuck yourself. Try it.

Next, get your missus/girlfriend to lay toe to head so that she can reach yours and you can reach her box. At this time I "upgrade" to a larger rubber type dildo, in my case a 10" one! As you are frigging the missus, she pumps the dildo, spinning it around as she pumps away. Not only is this absolutley fucking brilliant, but once your missus has come, you can either fuck her sensless or let her finish you off. You will come in fucking buckets. Guaranteed^^

13. Stevie2Wonder

Stevie2Wonder Member

I wouldnt mind...it would have to be a toy...im still exploring that during masturbation

14. markatipr

markatipr Member

i know this is an old post but new to the site so i just gotta throw out my thought
    this is not a gay or straight issue im am a straight male and i have to say there is nothing like having your ass reamed real good it is the best feeling one could imagine and the orgasm you get wow i've never seen my cum shoot so far and so much but the best is using a double headed dildo with the wife one end up my ass and one up hers ass to ass and just going to town dame is it a great time

15. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

I've had a finger or two inserted and didn't mind it

16. Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker Member

ive never been penatrated, but im up for trying it.

17. bikimaholic

bikimaholic Member

It feels amazing!!! I do like to have my ass waxed just so I feel cleaner their. Wife prefers it waxed also especially if she's giving me a rim job

18. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I like it but only from my lady.

ScarlettJ likes this.
  19. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

no i dont like to be penetrated anally god dammit

Eric! likes this.
  20. joe905

joe905 Guest

i once was rob dragged under a bridge where 14 homeless guys rape me for hours and used objects in me after a while i just let them and moan