Medical Vaping

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

So just this last January I found out I have chronic respiratory failure due to my severe scoliosis to lower collapsed lungs that will never heal I am on oxygen 24 seven I can’t smoke pot ever again and I’ve been battling a lot of depression because of it my sister and brother-in-law Matt are trying to talk me into medical vaping they say it’s not harsh on the Lungs I keep telling them how bad my lungs are I’ve had these collapse Lungs since I was really little All the years that I smoked pot with bad lungs not knowing I had bad lungs I’m sure it didn’t help my lungs by smoking I don’t know a lot about vaping not saying I’m going to vape I just have a lot of questions about it Day after tomorrow I take a road trip down to see my sister

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Seems like a really bad idea to me. You should discuss it with your doctor.

Jennifer19 likes this.
  3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I recently bought a vaporizer

It hurts my lungs and the problem is you dont really feel it going in but you feel it on the exhale. So you often dont realize what a big, painful hit you've taken until the exhale

Thats my experience with it at any rate

I would say you would probably be better off with edibles

Jennifer19 likes this.
  4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Thanks for the reply’s you’re right I should stick to edilbes hopefully when I’m down to see my sister Matt will have edibles For me I definitely don’t want to do something that is going to make cough

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Already know what my pulmonologist would say bad idea she’s kind of weird lol

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I vaped butane hash one time and that literally killed me :fearful:

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Well I’m definitely not vaping With what you guys had said