Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by porkymac420, Jun 1, 2015.

1. porkymac420

porkymac420 Members

just curious what people are paying for quanity and small stuff. just moved back to mass havnt been here since they went medical. let me know good folks!

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Depends on how easy it is to get a card. From what I understand the East Coast is pretty strict on that. I have heard stories of Oz's from the west going for 400 plus just because it is "medical quality".

3. porkymac420

porkymac420 Members

yeah i used to live in humboldt lol i would bring back some and off it for 4 a zip but it seems to have gone down. its not too hard to get the medical card but they do deny alot im hearing. i was getting 36-38 a pound like 3 years ago...but now that its medical im hearing 3 and under...maine is flooding the northeast. lol im heading up there eventually. show these motherfuckers how to do it right lol seems like everything around here is beasters...

4. cactusmann

cactusmann Member

The massachusetts dispensaries are a rippoff compared to the ones out in california.The weed is weaker and cost more in mass.It cost less to buy it on the street in mass then in the dispensaries.

5. MBA Hippie

MBA Hippie Members

Its 350+in the dispensaries but strong, maybe 200-250 on the street for OK stuff, but not Cali grade.