Mass Media=Mass Brainwashing

Discussion in 'The Media' started by bukulu, Jan 5, 2010.

1. tgmarcus

tgmarcus Banned

Call it Jewish media. 7 jewish companies own 96% of USA media.

2. Sitka

Sitka viajera

Maybe y'all are plugged into the wrong media.

3. tgmarcus

tgmarcus Banned

6 jews control 96% of USA media.
    This media denies you to read all
    critics of Israel.

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I agree.

If you support the bad media, it will continue. Even if you know it's bad.

I read my news on the Internet and in newspapers. I never ever ever turn on TV news. It's fear mongering, plain and simple. I'll watch news commentary, such as the Daily Show or political debate shows - but not the TV news ever.

Katie Couric was caught cooking stories, and you fools still watch her.

Stop supporting it or you are part of the problem. You are creating the demand for it, and they will keep supplying it.

PS - also note that Time and Newsweek have no fact checking departments (there's bad print news too)

5. tgmarcus

tgmarcus Banned

Who control the media ,controls the public opinion.
    Therefore 2% of the American jewish population
    controls 300.000.000 Americans.

6. tgmarcus

tgmarcus Banned

I read the news on The Guardian and in the Free Press.
    Internet is also controlled by the Jews.

7. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

8. Montreal-Mark

Montreal-Mark Membre

The new slogan of this generation should be.

Drop out. => Walk away from the bullshit.
    Tune out => Turn off the television
    Turn on = > Get fucked or something else that angers the establishment.

9. Geriatric Delinquent

Geriatric Delinquent Member

OH MAH GUARD. tgmarcus is a Communistic Christ-denyin' Ella (spelling?) loving anti-Semite!! :eek::eek:

Everyone in Christendom knows that criticising, or insolently questioning the bona fides of infallibly decent Jews, is akin to crucifying our obligatory Jewish saviour all over again.

No doubt this PC defying Brown Shirt has lampshades made out of the skin of tattooed Jews and eats butter made out their babies!! I bet you could scrape 5 pounds of foul-smelling Fetta cheese from under his putrefactive Fascist foreskin.

As y'all can see, I utterly despise everyone respectable society disapproves of with a passion!! :mad::mad:

10. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Def agree!!

MSM is designed for one thing: TO KEEP PEOPLE UNINFORMED AND LIVING UNDER CONTROL (In a state of fear,etc)

11. Geriatric Delinquent

Geriatric Delinquent Member

Speaking of brainwashing:

From here

Surely, dear readers, this is a dirty Commie lie?! Even if America had been founded by filthy atheists, or worse still, Catholics, :eek: it would still have caringly and democratically interfered in every country on earth's internal affairs....wouldn't it? Good God Allrighty, where would the wicked non-WASP world be without America to bomb them back to their senses and carpet-bag their economies ever year or so??

The way America's Commie media goes on you'd think America's unique brand of rabid Protestantism unduly influenced “decent family values folk's,” aka The Moral Majority, tiny little rent-a minds!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dryBNYaj1sA"]YouTube - praise the lord and pass the ammunition

12. diggy

diggy Guest

i have come to this conclusion quite some time ago. i no longer watch television news. instead, i read the news online, on the sites i choose for myself. diggy.

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Thats the BEST thing to do actually my friend!

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

you wanna talk about some brainwashing.. turn on the Hallmark channel..... Life is as easy as Martha Stewart makes it. From scratch...
    put on a big fake smile too..

15. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

agh, mass media makes me feel seriously sick in the head... and yes, it is overwhelming... i try to keep up to date with the world's events, but I don't pay too much attention to popular culture and I try not to let the negativity get to me.

16. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

The news was cancelled along time ago. News is FACT, not opinion. We do not have reporters anymore, we have "personalitites".

Both "sides" (left/right wing) are guilty of this.

THE NEWS HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!
    That shit they call news is PURE propaganda.
    The sheeple love it too.

17. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I see what you mean... when I do watch the news, which is rare, its so hard to filter anything meaningful from all the idiocy and bullshit.

18. ryan!

ryan! Member

The media is just like any business, they are only after money and power, they are not governed by moral rules. They provide what people want. If more people want quality information they will provide quality information, else they will go out of business. Unfortunately the majority of people want to be fed what a minority think is crap.

I don't buy the news paper or magazines, and if I ever watch the news, it is for light entertainment and so that I can sort of connect with people who read this shit. Never take it too seriously.

19. diggy

diggy Guest

if it is looked at through a "macroscope", the social impact of the media on our country is overwhelming and capable of leading even the most optimistic among us to apathy and discouragement. my approach has always been to operate within my sphere of influence. more positivity and creativeness and peace of mind can be produced on a small scale. i say, seek to reach those around you and you'll accomplish more than if you were to try to reach the masses. diggy