Mary Takes Her Medicine by A.B.

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Alex B., Dec 19, 2017.

1. Alex B.

Alex B. Members

Mary Poppins was just reaching the bottom of the stairs after putting Jane and Michael down
    for a nap with one of her whimsical lullabies when she heard the lord of the manor, Mr. Banks,
    summon her from the hallway.

"Miss Poppins, I will see you in my study."

"Certainly. Just let me nip into the-"

"Now, Miss Poppins!" George commanded as he turned and walked away.

"Yes, sir." Mary replied. It was clear by the tone of her employer's voice that she was about to
    be called on the carpet. She reached into a pocket of her overcoat and removed a large flask
    and a spoon. After removing the cap, she ladled out some rum punch and quickly swallowed.
    "A spoon full of sugar makes the punishment go down."

As Mary entered the den, she noticed a short blonde woman with a pink striped bottom standing
    in the far corner of the room with her hands on her head. She was entirely nude except for a long
    silk sash with the words "Votes For Women" printed on it.

"Oh, my! Is that you, Mrs. Banks?!" Mary gasped.

"Winifred has been an insufferable suffragette!" George said. "This afternoon she let a whole
    band of dancing chimney sweeps into the house. Got soot all over the place! Messy business!
    But a dozen good strokes to her botty had her stepping in time. Didn't it my dear?"

"Yes, George." Mrs. Banks answered.

"Now go upstairs and get dressed or you'll get another dozen."

"Yes, George. Thank you, George." Winifred whimpered as she hurriedly scampered out of
    the room.

Mr. Banks seated himself behind his desk as he addressed the comely, rosy-cheeked nanny.
    "I have growing concerns about the unorthodox methods you employ in watching after
    my children."

"Whatever do you mean?" Mary replied.

"I understand you took Jane and Michael to the park where you all jumped into some sort of
    sidewalk painting."

"A chalk drawing, actually."

"Please don't interrupt."

"Yes, sir."

"Then you took the children on a fox hunt?"

"Oh yes! Then we entered the Derby on merry-go-round horses and my horse won! It was
    most exciting!"

"Congratulations." Mr. Banks said sarcastically.

"Thank you. Ooh! And then Bert danced with some singing penguins dressed as waiters!"

George held his hand out signaling her to stop talking. "I don't believe I authorized this bizarre
    outing. And I know I would never agree to involving my young ones in a horse race much less
    a fox hunting expedition."

"But, Mr. Banks-"

"Poppins!" George interrupted. "I have tried to be patient with you! However, time and time
    again, you have chosen to disregard my instructions as to the care of my children!" With that,
    he produced a thin wooden rod. "Do you know what this is, Mary?"

"Why, yes... it's a cane. Oh, I do hope you're not planning on punishing Jane and Michael
    with that!"

"I don't intend to punish them at all. They were in your charge, so it is you with whom I have
    an issue."

"My goodness! You do go out of your way to avoid ending a sentence with a preposition!"

"Quite. Now, you have one minute to remove your clothing and bend over my desk."

"Surely, you must be joking, sir! This is 1910! It takes a British woman at least half an hour to
    get undressed in this era!"

George agreed grudgingly. "Very well, you get disrobed while I take the opportunity to go...
    fly a kite, I suppose."

Roughly thirty minutes later, Mr. Banks returned to his den to find Mary laying obediently across
    the large oak desk, her pale, supple bottom presented for punishment.

"Right then." he said, taking the cane in hand as he walked around to Mary's back end.

As George warmed up with a few practice strokes, Mary tensed up a bit at the sound of the
    cane whooshing viciously through the air. She gripped the edges of the desk and bit her lower lip
    in anticipation of the thrashing she was about to receive. She knew this would be no jolly holiday.

Mr. Banks stepped into position, slowly pulled the cane back then swiftly swung it forward
    delivering a powerful smack to Mary's upturned bum.

"Ah!" she grunted, surprised by the severity of the first blow. The next one, also a stunner, arrived
    only a few seconds later. Mary groaned quietly and clamped her jaw to keep from crying out.
    The following three cuts weren't quite as hard, but the sixth burned so deeply that Mary began to
    tremble and she soon felt tears escaping her eyes as she winced with each sizzling stroke of
    the cane. "Ooh!" Mary gasped. "I must say, you certainly are proficient with that implement, sir!"

"There's really nothing to doing a job well." George replied in a lyrical manner. "You simply find
    the fun and snap!" he said, giving the nanny's fiery cheeks another stripe. "The job's a game!"

"I see!" Mary yelped, immediately regretting the compliment.

"Yes, I love to cane!" he continued, delivering a volley of sharp, stinging blows. "Long and loud
    and clear!"

Mary's ordeal concluded at exactly 4 p.m. which was evident because Admiral Boom down the
    street fired off his cannon at the very moment the last stroke of the cane stung her rosy rump.

"Ah, time for tea." George said with a smile, then snapped his fingers. "All right, stand up then!
    Come on! Spit spot!"

"Thank you, Mr. Banks." Mary managed to squeak as she pushed herself from the desk and
    stood naked and trembling before her boss.

"You'll stand in the corner of your personal quarters for the next hour. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." Poppins answered tearfully as she swiftly gathered up her clothing. Upon approaching
    the staircase, Mary decided she would definitely not be sliding up the banister this time.

Later that night, as Mr. Banks entered his bedroom to retire for the evening, he was surprised to
    find both Mary and his wife, Winifred poised on hands and knees atop the bed with their reddened
    rumps facing him. They hadn't a stitch a clothing on between them.

Mary looked over her bare shoulder at her employer who stood speechless at the door.
    "Mrs. Banks and I have discussed the matter and we both agree that our behavior has
    been unacceptable."

"Quite right." Winifred chimed in. "And you were most sensible in punishing us as you did."

"Yes." Mary continued. "But now that we've been put through our paces, don't you think we're
    entitled to a little consolation for our humiliation and suffering?"

As the two ladies giggled and waved their bottoms to and fro, Mr. Banks replied with the only
    word that came to mind...

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!"

THE END

Naughty boy likes this.
  2. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

I put the word whimsical into the search bar and this was one of the results.
    Even though the OP hasn't been seen in years, I figured I would give it a bump.

I can tell you one thing though...Nanny McPhee never would have allowed that! LOL

6Sailor9 likes this.
  3. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Members

I can't disagree with you about Nanny McPhee. She might even have turned the tables on Mr. Banks. I really enjoyed reading the story. It is very well written and so period consistent. Thanks to Alex B. for sharing it.