Married to a former stripper has downside

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by kevinhigashi, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wally m

wally m 14

You take a couple buck and a woman comes over with no clothes on and bends over and shows her stuff:eek: . Yeah I don't know if I could marry a chick like that. But hey ya never know. I'm glad I'm married though

2. billyjean305

billyjean305 Member

so women are only good for sex then...:)

3. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

didnt you already say that?

4. billyjean305

billyjean305 Member

listen if you had a dick and a duaghter you wouldnt undestand how degrading it would be to have a sister , mother or daughter doing that knowing how som of the guys act in there towards the dancers.

5. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I know this guy who's married to an ex-stripper, and she is butt ugly. He really has no reason to be jealous, so who knows, maybe you don't either? ;)

6. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Slut = female who has sex?...

Don't be hatin' just 'cause you're the one they're not having sex with.

A word of advice

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

7. Clockwork Purple

Clockwork Purple Member

Once again, JimmyP demonstrates his awesomeness.

I am completely put off by guys that have to put down women, be they strippers or not, by calling them sluts, shells, or any sort of reference that implies they're less than a person. These comments come from bitter men [and sometimes women] who project their insecurities onto whatever target is convenient.

Bitterness needs to be healed as it is a disease of the soul. My advice to anyone with this problem is spend your time talking to a counselor, reading a self-help book, or just praying. You'll be a happier person, and just as importantly, you won't be firing undeserved arrows at others.

8. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet Not even close.

I know somebody who did that. They seem to have a good marriage.

9. billyjean305

billyjean305 Member

that has nothing to do with ANY thing i have mentioned.

10. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

This is called...

dramatic pause...

Putting the pussy on a pedastal!

Plus, you have horrible grammar and spelling.

11. billyjean305

billyjean305 Member

NO fuck! am saying BEing A FATHER or brother and having a female doing that would be a real up set to me I mean yeh i guess you sum wat right but thats a side of me that does carry respect 4 women.

12. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I'm not implying that you shouldn't respect women, by all means, carry on with that.

I'm just saying that every person has a right to choose what they wish to do, and it isn't really your place to tell a woman that they can't make a living by dancing.

Is it respecting her, when she doesn't have a job anymore, but still has to put food on the table every night for her children?

I mean, you don't have to take everything so personally.

13. billyjean305

billyjean305 Member

ok cool ^^^^^^^^^^^^6

14. mdro

mdro Member

Do you have pics of your wife?

15. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

It's been more than 10 years. I wonder if the OP is still married to this girl. Chances are we'll never find out.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its funny reading these old threads.

From the girls in the industry you will get "strippers are real people too", and yet, pretty much everytime almost within the same breath they will put down the "cheap girls in the cheap clubs" .....based on their appearance, make the same assumption the guys they complain about do, if they are not as attractive as them they'd have to put out to make money

Or that its somehow morally superior if they dont have sex with a client.....nobody except the jealous boyfriend / husband gives a shit

sarahei was one I remember started to get pissy once guys got bored of her stories like this, then had to rely on her personality to mingle with other members, then shortly after just disappeared. Yawn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.