Married bottoms: What do you like MOST about 'getting it' from another man?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Uhardrodnme, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Things like (these are some of mine):
    1) When I first come to know he's interested, and it really lights my fire when he lets it be known that he wants to fuck me.
    2) His first touch, first kiss.
    3) When we're undressing, and I see that he's already hard for me.
    4) When the head of his dick first touches me 'there'.
    5) After all that delicious pushing & nudging & straining & stretching, my body yields in sweet surrender, and his cock-head snaps suddenly thru & up into me. This always takes my breath completely away, even when there's no discomfort at all. (Especially when there's none ...!)
    6) When I finally can feel his mound fur being crushed against the soft, steamy succulence between my violated buttocks, and know that I've got all of him inside me.
    7) OMG, when, after all that luscious fucking, I feel him push it in deep, start to swell & jerk in there, hear that gasping & soft, sexy grunting, and know that, in that special, timeless, breathless moment, my darling secret feminine-side craving is getting BRED!

Those are some of mine; tell me yours?

2. bobjob

bobjob Members

The feeling of him being in complete control...I like to be held down face first and getting fucked hard, unable to do anything about it!!

3. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Thank you for your input; I'm so 'into' hearing about how other bottom men feel about what's happening to them when they're getting fucked, makes me horny as hell ...

rookie67 and BiMature56 like this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Was Urhardrodinme taken?

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

He Had The Option Of "iamfullofbullshit".......Can't Understand Why He Didn't Jump On It.....:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

Daretobare likes this.
  6. Samcro204

Samcro204 Members

The feeling of him inside me and then feeling him pounding me harder and harder. The entire time my wife watching me getting fucked! I love when she watches....major turn on for her and I.

7. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Yes, I love the pounding, the feeling of it snaking in & out furiously, especially as an expression of his ardor and the nearness of his 'time', but I also REALLY love it when my man will push it in ALL the way and hold it still, letting me feel it swelling & jerking & his pulse throbbing hard where my love opening is stretched so tight around the hairy base of his stiffly-jutting man-cock! And then, when starts to grind against me with s slow circular motion that makes it thrash around up inside me ..

Oh, dear god, I have to go ..!

8. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Damn, that was good! That one medw the ROOM spin a little! I'd been 'at it' for over an hour, and all those memories of times past and the sweet anticipation of 'next' time just kind of overwhelmed me .. feel so wonderfully warm & weak & groggy ...

AstroShark likes this.
  9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Often the anticipation when I squat down in front of his stiff pointing cock..... waiting to feel him push his way in and then thrust n pump me. Being in his control and pushing back on his ridgid cock in rythm with him.

And if I'm in my back with legs wide apart and kissing him deeply while his cock thrusts n pumps me down below.

Then when he speeds up faster and thrusts deeper and his cock swells and I know he is coming. Then whip the condo .off and either finish him off or lick him clean.

Simon :)

badrabbit and Uhardrodnme like this.
  10. jsb

jsb Member

In a nut shell its the feeling of getting penetrated by a hard cock

11. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Mmmmm -- you sound like a man who loves getting fucked as much asI do, especially by a man who will "kiss you deeply" while his dick is snaking in & out your hot, slick, deliciously open asshole!

I didn't mention in my OP, but another most thrilling aspect of being with a man (indeed, is there an aspect of getting fucked that ISN'T 'most thrilling'?) is when I'm lying there naked in a daze after he's fucked me & filled me with his creamy seed, languishing in the aftermath, and when he comes out of the bathroom, instead of reaching for his clothes, climbs back into bed and reaches for ME, with the obvious (steadily growing!) desire & intention of fucking me again!

One of the most memorable times I've ever had with another man is the one who fucked me 4 times in a motel room -- to completion! -- in just over an hour, then asked me if he cleaned up good would I suck his dick! I was, of course, eager to do anything THIS man wanted, and I sucked his dick with all the vibrant ardor I felt for him ... and how it thrilled me when he came AGAIN in my mouth!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    Si69 likes this.
  12. Si69

Yep, i reckon we're on the same page Uhardrodnme - like you just had a four hour five-fuck session (same guy a thick 8 inch cock) here in India last week - it just dribbled out his last orgasm :) .... but still tasted good. And yeah post-fuck....lovely feel and if it was a good fuck you walk differently! And I always aim to get them up again....... I used to top most of my life but once i realised how nice, what a great feeling, have become pretty addicted to bottoming.

Simon

Uhardrodnme and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Yes, my craving for it is incessant, unrelenting -- mmmm, just the thought of feeling the head of a man's hard dick between my asscheeks, searching, finding, pushing, probing, stretching never leaves my mind ...

badrabbit and Si69 like this.
  14. Si69

Definitely on the same page.....the feeling of a hard cock poking into me as we hug n kiss before a fuck. Lubing him and my bum up and offering myself for his cock. Nice when he grips my shoulders and fucks deeeep....

Uhardrodnme and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Deeeee-e-ep as we two straining with our combined man-strength (he's lying on top of me with his hands curled up around my shoulders, pulling me downward onto his stiffly-burrowing maleness, and our bodies are as tight together as they can be!), and he just holds it there, and I can feel him swelling & jerking & thudding inside me, and the he slowly lifts his cheek from mine and finds my open, waiting mouth with his, and I start to whimper & moan into it as his tongue starts its swirling, swishing, reaching, oh, so very intimate mouth-fucking...

Si69 likes this.
  16. Si69

mmm.. .. will have me coming UDHBE... just had exactly a fuck like that an hour ago.....Indian guy I met 10days ago, such a good fuck session I came back .Three good fucks and three mouth fucks. He came four times in 4 hours. Lovely body on him and very fit... Could he fuck and in all positions.

17. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I think for me is the thought that my body is enough to make another man want to fuck me. On the plus side, I am well endowed and love fucking pussy, but having a man giving me his meat and listening to his moans as he works his cock is very satisfying. When I feel his cock throbbing as it unloads in me is beyond words,

18. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

The role reversal. Being a typical Alpha male, I love submitting to my wife when she pegs me. She's in charge and I become her conquest. I've only done oral with other guys, but if/when I do bottom for a man, I think that's exactly how I would feel. Id want to be taken, fucked well, and feel what it's like to accept his seed deep inside of me. And I hope he's kissing me when he does.

19. I love to feel a cock deep in my guts making me moan like a slut feeling his cock start throbbing and feel his hot cum deep in my guts and making me cum without touching my cock

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  20. Act

Act Members

Hello I'm new

But I'm trying to find where I can find a top man wanting find dominate type who decides if he wants sucked or duck my mouth or duck my ass decide if I will wear his cum or for me to swallow or deposit it in my ass.

His choice of he wants to share me with another or more