marijuana is gonna be legal!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by 1968_hippie, Apr 18, 2006.

1. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I think perceptions are rapidly changing and it will be legal by 2012. But its really up to us stoners to make it happen. Who the fuck else is going to legalize it?

2. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

There is a big difference between decriminalized and legal. I've lived in Cali my whole life and just recently moved to Denver. You will still get a ticket for the weed, and paraphenalia is a misdemeanor. It is highly tolerated in both places, but not legal. Also, just because a state tolerates it doesn't mean the feds do.

Deviate, you're absolutely right, it is up to the smokers to start action. One sad thing I see with pot smokers is a lack of organization. It kinda a stereotype of potheads, but, like most causes, many bitch few do anything. I'm not any better than most, but if every smoker was vocal and voted and lobbied their local politicians, pot would get legalizeed much faster.

cheers

3. Mr. Melty

Mr. Melty Member

Not sure if anyone said anything about this but right now in Ontario i think it's technically legal...but yeah like ahimsa said the cops'll still arrest you for it :(

4. drugy420

drugy420 Member

ya pot wold git legal if us pot heads got off are asses and voted for it we are slowly becoming the magority and i know alot of people that dont smoke but say thad vote for it to be legal

5. young_hippy_4:20

young_hippy_4:20 Member

man you need to show some ad or some news thinger and then i will beleive you 100%

6. TheWayOfZeppelin

TheWayOfZeppelin Member

i just had an orgasim.
    i wissssh.

7. NEPats32

NEPats32 Member

Just waiting, waiting on the world to change....

We just need to get the closed minded republican old school way of thinking bastards out of office and get young minds in there with fresh ideas and 4 foot bongs...

8. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

I have a feeling that with the next election, we will see things move in a legalization direction.

9. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

It is already legal and buyable in shops in my country.

*points and laughs*

10. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Shut up, or we'll invade your ass :)

11. Jediborg

Jediborg Member

12. egle

egle Member

isnt goin to happen to be honest