marijuana is gonna be legal!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by 1968_hippie, Apr 18, 2006.

1. sohip19

sohip19 Member

yeahhh i love the sound of that love it but just like everyone else i have my doubts

2. duckyx

duckyx Member

MJ will suck if its legal. The government will tax it. and probley lower the THC in it and make seeds illegal. so they can HAVE ALL THE CASH made by weed. Plus then people will probley, stop smoking weed because the high isnt great any more and do other drugs. weed is better illegal

3. MastaSmiley

MastaSmiley Member

so many people smoke marijuana in East (or west if forgot) Hollywood that police have stopped inforcing marijuana laws on people who smoke it, people who selll im not so sure. But its coming, it has to, cuz honestly look at the facts.

1) marijuana was originally illegalized through propaganda and misimformation, and today they tell us more lies but in a prettier rapping paper.

2) marijuana is not an addictive drug, not to say u cant get addicted cuz the human body can continuously want anything.

3) The DEA has postponed a court date to discuss the real reasons why marijuana is illegal for over ten years....wonder why?

4. Om Santi

Om Santi Member

that'd would be cool if that would happen in 2010...u just gotta have faith

5. Angel86

Angel86 Member

Xcrossing fingersX

6. DixieLove

DixieLove Member

I don't know if it will happen or not. I wish it would. One of my jobs is at a tobacco store.......and you wouldn't believe all of the ppl that come in and buy papers. Sometimes they say something like, "these aren't for me" and I always just wink and say "i won't tell anyone if you don't"

7. austind2684

austind2684 Member

I have compiled a list of a few online business opportunities which really work (many of the programs I have tried in the past were scams) check out the ones which have made me money at http://quickbuckspackage.com/index.php

8. Puffis

Puffis Member

Dude, thats awesome, If its true then there should be like a special pot celebration, like with 420 but special 'cause it was just legalized.[​IMG]

9. shr00m

shr00m Member

Source?

I mean, come on, I can't believe half the people already act like it's a fact. I highly doubt it, but ofcourse, give me a source and that might change.

10. mortes

mortes Senior Member

Tv rots your brain.

11. phen

phen Member

ha, yeah right.

though, it's coming some day...but 2010 might be too soon for most countries.
    i just keep thinking on the new generations...and i mean the youth nowadays, if you can fill a government with people that smoked pot atleast during their youth and who know how harmless it actually is from self experience something would definetly happen. by then the voters are the same, they'd probably vote yes. but well, it's just a dream so far, something like that could've happened a long time ago and there're always people who are against it, though most of them as said can't bring out any real reasons why. ...that was just about the people, now there's so much moneyhungryness and corruptness that it will probably counter peoples personal opinions.

12. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

possesion under 28g is already legal where i live :D

13. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

You WHAT?!?! People - marijuana is NOT legal.
    Pot won't ever be fully legal and accepted as an every day street-activity in society's World, use your heads - for God's sake.
    Pot isn't legal anywhere, no matter how shit little you have. acga5 - I highly doubt it ^
    It's not even legal in Holland. It's tolerated in cafe's and behind closed doors, but if you're walking around the streets with a joint in your hand and you get caught by a Police officer, he'll still say something and probably take some kind of action.

14. canibus420

canibus420 Member

hmmm, not legal anywhere, hey heard of amsterdam?, and it is also legal to have it in your home in alaska, and if im not mistaken, you can have under 28 grams in Denver legally if you are over 21. Dude get your facts straight-----------------

15. canibus420

canibus420 Member

yeah i do find it hard to believe that if you are walking around in hollywood clearly smoking a J in front of a cop that he wouldnt do anything, if he didnt do anything, then he wouldnt be a cop lol

16. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

He'd be a cooooool cop ;)

17. danyo

danyo Member

ur probably mistaken, and it's not legal in amsterdam. and its not legal to have under 28 gams in denver, there was a referendum on it i think, not sure, but i know whatever it was failed.

18. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Wrong butt munch. Currently legal in Cali (medical use), Denver (ounce or less), parts of canada have little to no restrictions, Alaska (heas been legal in your home for a while).

You don't know S IMO. At least 11 states in the US have decriminalized. Google NORML.

19. amberfilter

amberfilter Member

......"FAIRY TALES CAN COME TRUE ...........IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU .......WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG AT HEART" .....

.....everybody now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. jahmerimaka

jahmerimaka Member

i can only dream of a world where cannabis is actually legal in every country, but at the same time we are united, just living in different regions of planet earth.