Man on Man

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by NJDevil, Apr 16, 2010.

1. NJDevil

NJDevil Member

Ok here goes. The past couple of years I've felt very curious about being with another man sexually. Most likely just oral. I've checked a few NSA sites but find most of the posts repulsive. Shit man, guys can be gross. Don't get me wrong, I love women, always will. Don't even know if I could follow through with another guy, but I'd like to try. ;) So am I just high, or what????

Theunderdog and hankerxxx like this.
  2. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I've stopped defining myself as straight or gay. It's a totally artificial label, anyway.

I've never had sex with a man, and I'm pretty sure I'll always be physically attracted to women, but if something happens with a man, I'd see no problem.

I also think bisexual people are superior, in a way. And we're probably all bisexual, when you come right down to it.

Many of us have experienced the smaller percentage of our sexuality because of socio-economic constraints.

Edit: But I feel like you do, the thought of penetration with a man makes me cringe. But I can certainly say that I've had fantasies here and there of oral and hugging with a man.

djomalley likes this.
  3. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

It's typical of strait men to want this. It all boils down, once again, to the males obsession with things happening to their penis.

In short, if all guys could suck their own dick, they would never seek out another guy to do it for- or at least most wouldn't.

1 person likes this.
  4. NJDevil

NJDevil Member

Thanx CHeria. One day I'll be with another guy I'm sure. Not gonna rush into anything. Would have to be someone I'm attracted to.

5. Xac

Xac Visitor

But you said youre still attracted to women, what if you meet a woman and she is "the one"?

6. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

No, no. I actually enjoy the male form. I think it can be beautiful on its own, independently from my penis.

7. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Enjoying the view of the male form and wanting another man to give them oral and/or do anything else sexual can be separate. Women can admire other women without wanting to engage sexually with them likewise.

I can sometimes find another man's penis interesting to look at, or even attractive, and there are some men's cocks I've seen hard and are glad I have. I've no wish to touch one or have mine touched though.

8. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

That's true. I just hate the whole "men are brutes dominated by their penis" bit.

If that were the case, I wouldn't refuse sexual situations as much as I do.

9. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Then, my advice hardly applies to you. Not to be rude, but if you find beauty in the male form, that hardly makes you strait and maybe more bisexual.

NJDevil clearly differentiated himself as a heterosexual man who has no attraction towards men other than the idea of sucking someone off.

STRAIT men, at least in my mind- are simply looking for sexual gratification once more by experiencing the other side of the coin in regards to blowjobs.

10. NJDevil

NJDevil Member

Good point Xac. I guess before I cross that bridge I'd have to satisfy my curiousity. One thing about being curious, it's always there. But when and if I meet her, I would be faithful. If that's what you getting at. Of course there's always Manage a trois so both can be enjoyed

11. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

ive never had an urge or thought of being with another man... if you have the thought imo thats just weird and if you follow through with it your gay no if and or buts about it... so dont say that all men have had this thought because i can promise you that it has never crossed my mind

12. LSDMIKE

LSDMIKE Member

yeah i agree with you

but not that there's anything wrong with that :D

13. HipGeek

HipGeek Member

Go for it. I was curuious, and thought maybe it would be kinda gross, but like it for the variety now. I just took my time, and found a decent guy who wanted to help me experiment. We hook up a few times a year. It's all good.

14. Bestbuds

Bestbuds Member

I am curious about my best friend. He asked me once when he was drunk to suck him and I said no. But I wish I had a hundred times over.

15. bobothegoggo

bobothegoggo Guest

i had the best blow job of my life when i was 15 by some old guy that picked me up hitch hiking

Sean James likes this.
  16. Justadood

Justadood Guest

I actually consider myself bisexual, but I never would want a relationship with a guy. I have tried and dating a dude isnt my cup of joe. I do enjoy sex with males though, so you could say I am solely sexually attracted to guys, but am romantically AND sexually attracted to women. I am currently single, and having sexual urges for a guy, and when im single is when I enjoy having sex with guys, as long as im t he pitcher.

17. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I suppose to recieve / give anal / with a guy would be ok (?) & if a condom was used butt, to recieve oral from one as well - undecided.
    I'd much prefer to recieve oral from a woman thou, but haven't.
    I'd rather give a woman anal thou in preference to a guy - just more eroctic!
    To give a guy oral (?) - if a condom is used.

18. PiscesCub

PiscesCub Member

I must agree here, most guys are obsessed with their cock, and getting their rocks off.

And if most guys could suck their own dick, I doubt they would ever leave the house, let alone look for another male, or female for that matter.

And I don't think it really matter who is sucking your cock, you will likely enjoy it. It would likely be more enjoyable if you are attracted to the person. Stick your dick through a glory hole and see how good it feels.

19. LisAnd

LisAnd Member

I'm married and 100% straight, however..........

I'm a highly sexed male, more so than others (I think) and if I had not married my wife I could be quite sure in saying that I would probably have turned out bi. Not for the dating or relationship but just for sex.

20. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

well while it's sex and most of us guys are for cock-play et al, there is also tenderness, sensuality and passion with a guy as well as a woman