man o man opium is the shit!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by greengoddess, Jul 22, 2005.

1. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

damn I was fucked up yesterday, all I did was smoke bowl after bowl of opium, I was sooooooo high ALL day. that shit is the shit, lol
    I love the taste the whole resin and fabric softener taste, lol that's the only way I can describe it.
    aaaahhh black tar how do I love thee. lol

peace, pot, micro dot:p
    Hollie*

2. mellow

mellow Eased

sounds like a fun time but be careful with opium, it can be highly addictive

3. Mac

Mac Member

tell us more about how exactly it felt because im inerested in buying a 10 dollar ball to try it out...

4. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

no, I want to try it soo bad, never found any....:(

5. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

I can get it round here, but its expensive as fuck compared to weed, and im kinda fearfull of its addictive nature.

6. Ganja_Goo_Ninja

Ganja_Goo_Ninja the penis mightier

Real opium is pretty awesome. Where I live you have to be careful because there's all kinds of scabs making fake shit. I generally stick to just herb and hash these days, but about a year or two ago I was all about the opium.

I even had to have my buddy who blows glass make me a special bowl just for smoking it -- once you smoke opium out of your piece, that taste/smell isn't leaving anytime soon without some major scrub-scrub-scrubbin.

Op op op,
    Ganja_Goo

7. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Opium is a very seductive mistress, you'll be hooked before you know it.
    Many years ago my cousin got some powdered opium from Germany. We mixed small amt.s with alcohol and painted it onto joints.
    We smoked almost all of our joints that way until the opium ran out (about 10 days.
    The next night we smoked some pot sans opium and man did we miss it. We went out looking for more, finally found some and smoked it without any pot.
    About 10 days later I sorta "woke up" and realized I was spending too much money on it, and I wasn't getting anything accomplished. I quit by going on a week long backpacking trip, without any opium. The first 3 nights I could barely sleep, and if there had been any way to get more I would have.

I still miss it though. What a great high. Techicolor dreams that seem real. One night I put on a live Stones album and smoked a bowl of O and suddenly I was Mick Jagger, prancing away up on stage. I could see, hear, even smell the crowd.
    And there is a hangover effect worse than alcohol.

All things considered, I'd recommend staying away from it.

It's what they make heroin out of.

8. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

too harsh a comedown for me...nice to try...but very tricky to make it a part of yer lifestyle....unless vacantly staring is the lifestyle yer after ;)

9. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

Sounds fun but dangerous...

10. Beleg

Beleg Member

Opium I might try once or twice. I'll only do natural drugs, and I trust nature not to fuck me up. Mankind, on the other hand...hmm...

11. purple_granola

purple_granola Member

I agree, i think it would be too much for me, kinda scary, its like heroin,and one time i took hydrocodeine for a ligitament reason and i puked so i dont think any opiates like me lol

12. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i tried opium once. i was at my friends house, and he had some opium he just sprinkled on top of a bowl. He was pretty good, thought i dont think i had enough. for me, it was just like a regular high, but it lasted alot longer, and was better. Great for a treat i suppose

13. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

i wanna try it!!

but i think ill wait till im older

14. jimi420

jimi420 Member

good idea^

15. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

16. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Most opium sold on the streets is fake.

17. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

you gotta have some serious connections to get real opium, and my friend bought some once for 60 bucks for a gram.

18. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

19. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I know what you're saying, but that's stupid. You gonna go try rolling in poison ivy, because it's Nature? You gonna eat some deadly nightshade, because it's Nature? You know tornados and hurricanes and earthquakes are Nature too. Yet hospitals are man made.

You gotta use good judgement, not just "Nature made it so it's good".

I figure, opium might be alright once or twice, but because it's so addictive, and hard to find (apparently), it's gonna cause problems if you use it a lot. Now, heroin is much easier to find. Maybe, looking for your opium high, you go looking for that. You say you wouldn't, but addiction is strong, and who can say how far into it you might get.

I dunno, I'm not saying not to do it, I'm just saying, use judgement, for your own sake. Think long term, ya know?

20. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

mmmm.... opium... god that shit dont come around here too often