Looking For Hippie Travel Partner

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by FairyEvie, Jul 17, 2015.

1. FairyEvie

FairyEvie New Member

Hello,
    I am happy to meet you all :)
    My name is Eva, I am a free spirit, wild at heart, I love wild beaches, living in nature, making magic :) I am interested in medicinal plants and herbs, handmade jewlery, veganism, writing novels and poetry.
    I am looking for a hippie travelling partner to camp with me in Granada, Spain. ( http://www.theplaidzebra.com/gypsy-cave-village-in-spain/). For a month or two and then I am planning to head to Canary Islands - La Gomera. ( http://thejakartaglobe.beritasatu.com/archive/40-years-on-la-gomera-island-still-lures-laidback-visitors-chasing-the-spirit-of-flower-power/ ). Or maybe even South America if we catch a relocating cruise ship. ;)
    I am looking forward to hearing from you <3

2. looks neat! almost like hobbit homes for hippies

3. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

Hi Fairyevie, Please put some more info about yourself in your profile, esp info on your previous travels and camping. I'm a 68y/o retired RN with time on my hands.

4. FairyEvie

FairyEvie New Member

well, I have travelled to Spain and Greece before, to visit eco-communities (by hitchhiking, bus, train..). And I have camped for one month on Dragonera Beach (Agistri, Greece) and for two months on Irakli in Bulgaria. It is a lovely beach, in a national reserve, a beautiful wood with flowers and birds. Lots of hippies and nudists there :)

5. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

From your posts it sounds a little to rugged for me.

6. +-Freedom-+

+-Freedom-+ Member

Sounds awesome! Safe travels!

7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

It may be better to find your traveling companion before your destination. Maybe go to a rainbow family gathering or other hippie event.

8. FairyEvie

FairyEvie New Member

thank you for the advice :)

9. FairyEvie

FairyEvie New Member

thank you :) yes, it is awesome :bandana: