Looking for alternative living. (hippie commune)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by firedragon, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Shrek2283

Shrek2283 Members

Looking for the same thing. With no luck so far

2. starfield

starfield Members

We are a couple in our early 30s with a large dog and no kids. We are within 12 to 36 months of purchasing a large piece of property in northern BC or Alberta (or wherever we all decide together) to start building our idea of paradise. Our hope is for us to live peacefully (no kids please, but pets welcome with open arms) removed from society while still enjoying modern comforts and developing the property through joint efforts with a plan for long term sustainability, to whatever extent is possible/reasonable. We would like one like minded individual to start on this journey with us with the intent of being a long term/permanent partner in this effort. We want someone emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually available enough to become a family with us and commit to sharing a life and lifestyle. We want to start from scratch and build something together. We are open minded, forward thinking, educated, intelligent, loving, nerdy, 420 friendly, hard workers, animal lovers who are dedicated and loyal (and also happen to love video games and quiet nights at home enjoying each others company). He is a software developer, logical, introvert, planner. She is a nurturer, cook and gardener with a big heart. Both homebodies and chubby (for now). We want someone who shares our dreams and can contribute to our shared happiness, a true group effort. Please contact us and let us know your strengths and vision for this endeavour together. We will be looking to develop a friendship with you over email/phone/in person (if possible) and begin planning over the coming year or two as we prepare to get started on this journey. Please be around our age, open, honest, positive, playful, sure of what you want, have similar time lines and a true desire to start on a new path together.

1 person likes this.
  3. Purple44

Purple44 Members

4. Purple44

Purple44 Members

I think the best thing could may be to do a bit of networking n start with a shared house if you can find nothing else that suits you immediately. Then if you n the other people wanna get another place to settle on. As a man I'm sure it will be easy for you to find a safe commune. I've never been involved w it but then I detest people, so. Plus I'm not stupid n I know what happens to women who go searching for stuff like that which is why I'm forming a very unofficial lesbian network to help women find what they want. I'm a believer in communities bc of how society is. We're taught to be independent on our own n never need support. N it's destroyed people's minds n the environment.

5. Lustylen

Lustylen Newbie

Your welcome in NM

6Sailor9 likes this.