Look At Me! (Doing Nothing!) Lol

Discussion in 'People' started by Crystal_Nocked, May 26, 2017.

1. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

The caption says it all!!!!

The laziest and most self-absorbed generation in the history of mankind!!

Who can refute this?

Click on the thumbnail.

Tell me I'm wrong.

LOL

Cheers.

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Action through non-action is the way to go. All these folks rushing around trying to get somewhere, just gets us deeper into the shit. Not that any of this crap has got anything to do with me. I'm surplus to requirements. Giving up never felt so good yet still I go on, just not so much in a Worldly sense. Self-absorption can be a defense against a superficial a world of glamour. It's okay to look deep into the self. I do and I can live with what I find.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Not too much for them to do is there?
    Stay at uni for donkeys years, building up lots of debt they won't ever be able to pay back..

Good luck to them, your dead or old too long..

4. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Yeah, the warm fuzzy cloak of academia is good for some of them. But less and less of the males are going to college. My wife is an educator and she told me that in the US college and university system, girls now outnumber boys by something close to 60-40%. Which is the biggest gap ever.

Many of the girls are there for their Mrs. Degree. In this way, their zeitgeist had returned to that of the 60s and before. The liberation movement is over for the millennial girls. They often admit the idea of getting up and going to work every morning and having to support themselves scares the living shit out of them. So they're admitting they want to get married and be supported. It's an interesting dynamic, if not a little sad, and has come full circle from the era of their grandparents. Their moms were the libbers, quite often. My friend is doing his Master's Psych thesis on this whole deal.

Cheers.