Longest Blowjob

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Wet_finger, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Wet_finger

Wet_finger Members

What's the longest blowjob you gave someone (or received).

I gave my boyfriend a 45 minutes blowjob ! We were watching TV, so I started to blow him while he was watching. When I could tell he was about to go I slowed down. We did this for 45 minutes !
    (We were watching breaking bad if it makes any difference :p ).

TonyH, juicelover, erofant and 3 others like this.
  2. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

You beat my wife's record by 43 minutes.

Lookin4fun60148 and TransJulie like this.
  3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

One time I was making bread. And after the first kneading, while it was rising, I rolled a joint.
    My girlfriend thought it would be fun to try to distract me by blowing me while I rolled. She was right.
    So for the next few hours whenever I tried to do something, she'd blow me. Not continuously, but with breaks.

So I don't know. Is that one 3 hr. blow job or twelve 5 minute BJs?

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

The longest I've given a blow job was for 36 minutes and he still wasn't getting off so I let him release in my pussy

jmadre and waveland like this.
  5. dranorr

dranorr Members

Road trip.. 6 hours.. not continuous but cam in her mouth 3 times. Showed off for truckers on the road.

BienGracias, Sam Man and Python 8 like this.
  6. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

The longest blow job I ever gave was about 1 and a half hours. He filled my mouth full of cum a few times. It was Great.

Sam Man and Lightining like this.
  7. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

About a hour and a half, every time he was about to cum I would change what I was doing, that way I could keep him on the edge for as long as I wanted.

8. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

My ex was real good at blow jobs we filmed it one time over an hour long didn't think I would ever stop Cumming when she let me cum.

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

The blow jobs that I get from my wife are quite short because I have to avoid cumming in her mouth.

10. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I have probably gone for an hour or so. When my husband was younger, and could hold out longer, I would sometimes suck his cock for an hour or so before he climaxed. He enjoyed holding out on me and making me suck him longer.

Slimdr and erofant like this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Pff. You guys can't go 5mins without looking at yer phones.

12. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I can see it now...guy looking @ his phone while getting head, she's looking @ her phone while sucking.
    Modern sexual intercourse.

E-20 likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You got one bloke in here, nobody cared about his post a month ago so he posts the same story. Lol.

14. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Sorry ladies and other gentlemen my record is . ..AND this is not a LIE. My longest was 6 hours

juicelover likes this.
  15. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I’ve never timed one, but I believe my longest was about an hour - or there abouts. Was just one of those lazy (and probably hungover but can’t recal) mornings, neither of was in any hurry so I just licked, sucked and played with him for ages. When he got close I’d slow down, or just hold it for a while, then put him back in my mouth. He told me his orgasm was amazing, and I swallowed it all and cleaned him up after. He paid me back with a very nice massage and some fantastic licking

erofant and thefallenone1986 like this.
  16. oralover

oralover Members

The longest blowjob I ever gave was 2 hours. He wanted to be edged as long as he could take it. When he was going to cum he would have me stop a few seconds then get back on it. After two hours of that I was definitely getting pretty worn out and told him I needed him to cum which he did almost immediately. It was one of the biggest loads ever shot in my mouth. I swallowed every drop it was amazing. 30-60 minutes is about my time limit though. Although I would suck it for as long as the guy wants because I want to please him.

BoyToy69 and juicelover like this.
  17. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Longest bj I've received without reaching orgasm? Probably not more than 5 minutes! I usually cum within a minute or so when a woman goes down on me!

Alonso376 likes this.
  18. Jk2007x

Jk2007x Members

Longest i’ve received was about 20 mins.

Longest i’ve given was 10. I’ve only given a few, wish they could go longer...

jmadre likes this.
  19. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Watched my wife blow our friend for a little over an hour one night . That's about 50 minutes or so longer than it usually takes her to get me off . She took it as a challenge of sorts to make him cum for her . When she did get him to cum I think she was surprised by how much of it she had to swallow .

Alonso376, BoyToy69 and James T like this.
  20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife would suck for 20 minutes tops, my present wife can suck for 30 but does it all much better. I've sucked a guys cock for 90 minutes and three loads once.