libras?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by jacobfredjo, Jan 18, 2006.

1. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

whats the latest on libras? If anyone out there knows a thing or two about libras at this time could you please tell me something? My B-Day is 9-25-85 if that makes a difference. I thank you. Happy Trails!

2. malory

malory Member

you are charming. and analytical. and you probably have a big penis. can i see it??

3. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

wow your pretty good. Wouldnt see why not :) lol

no seriously tho...i am kinda charming. Very analytical. And about my....well you know...i dont really know what to compare it to, but i guess im gonna have to trust ya :)

4. scarikari

scarikari Member

5. Ryvr

Ryvr Member

The Sun has recently moved into Masculine, Air, Fixed Aquarius. Tues-Thurs this week, the Moon is in Sag, moving into Cap on Thurs. Mercury is in Aqu, Venus in Cap, Mars in Tau, Jupiter's in Scorpio as it has been since last October.

I'm going to give you the thoughts that hit me from a non-expert perspective.

Right now, Sun-Libran's normally self-assured beliefs, ideas, and plans might feel especially shaken, and it may be a time for questioning to which answers do not come quickly.

Perhaps in love and emotions the libran idealism has yielded to a more practical approach seeking to use choices at hand to develop security and stability. Find the right balance between getting-down-to-business and exploring your true emotions, and good opportunities exist for a re-evaluation that leads to long term improvements in problems that have been stuck for awhile.

Jacobfredjo (9/25/85), your birth Moon is in Pisces, Mercury in Libra, and your Venus is in Virgo. Ven in Vir is probably why you are asking the question right now. I think that your tendency to analyse the feelings of yourself and others may be a benefit at times, but make sure you don't forget to "just feel," unjudgementally and acceptingly. Write some poetry, draw some pictures, play or write music, let yourself get lost in it, and then see what happens if you use your own art to inspire you to new ideas. Don't remove the mind from the process, but let it sit in the back seat at times over the next couple of weeks.

Peace,
    Ryvr

6. scarikari

scarikari Member

His is 10/4/1970

7. Ryvr

Ryvr Member

need time of day and location to calculate ascendant ... in this case also, the moon moved from scorpio to sagittarius at about 3pm on 10/4/70... so this would be dependent on time too. lemme know.

peace,
    ryvr

8. Silver_Rat

Silver_Rat Member

Hahaha...we have the same birthday! I was born september 25th too...cept in 1984!!!

9. Kali _in_Oz

Kali _in_Oz World Champion Loser

We share a birthday!!

'cept I was born in '78

10. Earth-Bound Misfit

Earth-Bound Misfit Member