Lesbian Chick Obsessed With Me(A Dude)?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by StellarCoon, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Show me the $$$!

2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Yea I never had a girlfriend that emotionally needy. Maybe because I never let them go past stage 1. :p

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Now how on earth would you have any idea if she only does it to you?

LOL, you just wanted to post a final update did you?, uhhh huuu, mmmmm hmmm, okey

Dude thread is almost 3 months old, so at least three months you have been thinking about it

Ygg, you asked me to elaborate, but its impossible at the moment, a quick check of your profile, says you are 28, so I assume she is the same age or younger

So you seeing clearly is going to be blocked by a couple different reasons:

A) She shows interest in you, that could only possibly mean she secretly wants your dick
    B) As a 20 something you, and she are still too focused on yourselves, thats not a criticism, everyone does it, hell some 40/50 somethings still do it
    C) Lastly, and what really ends up being the most important one; how would this girl herself at this point in time understand how much of an easier time she has getting on with males compared to every other female the same age. You two were casual friends for a while at least, plenty of women out there the same age (most infact) where thats not even possible due to the jealous/husband or boyfriend, or just worrying about there own reputation, or just simply the women that will get the shits if you dont flirt enough ;)

How many straight chics you think Irminsul is going to find that genuinely get excited about NASCAR? How many straight guys you think I'm going to find that are going to be interested in yapping about the latest season of The Bachelor for hours. "Oh, I know, she was such a bitch to him tonight, OMG, what was she thinking with that dress" - that kind of thing

So this girl, she knows she has to show a certain level of interest in guys to keep their interest, but knows ahead of time once they work out they arent going to get no strings blowjobs or team up with her to tag team another chic, they do as you did and tell her to fuck off. You can either take that as being shitty, you were used in a way. but to others it will look like you were the shallow one. As long as she isnt in your face too much, why not hang on to the plutonic female friend?

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Jeebus you gotta come equipped with a decent profile just to back up a post these days :D

5. StellarCoon

Dafuq I just read? :p

Dude this thing is so filled to the brim with cynical shoddy baseless character assumptions I can't even begin to respond to this in a serious tone.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oi vey,

Ok, just stick with she picked arguments with you because she wanted your dick then

7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Lol omg, did you? :blush5:

8. StellarCoon

I've never flirted with her, and yea I told her to fuck off. The public misbehaving followed public apologies was just getting out of hand. Her stunts were escalating. I created this thread because I was an inch away from blowing off on her big time and wanted a second opinion before needlessly hurting someone I liked. Just yesterday I had a friend ask me about her and what her deal was with me. He has know her for much longer than I have and was also confused. I wouldve been open and happy to settle for a platonic relationship, as I've held/hold with other women, even if it didn't get past that because we have very similar interests and perspective on everything and could've learned from each other but now that is totally out of the picture, especially after how I told her off. Maybe that'll give her time to grow the fuck up.

Whether it was because she was immature, or whatever issues were going on in her head, it wasn't going to work. She's in her mid 20s btw, so not a baby.