Lauren Southern Banned from UK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by machinist, Mar 14, 2018.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no one did that...make up some more nonsense.....you have the idea you just don't have the skill with words....its ok not everyone cam be a keyboard warrior like me :)

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

now you know

3. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

I will let you win

scratcho and rollingalong like this.
  4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

You're for closed borders in the UK now?

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It seems he's merely for keeping the wrong people out. In that way it almost seems you two have something in common ;) :p Except he's not (ab)using discrimination for it. But goes by the actual actions of particular individuals to form an opinion on that individual, instead of a whole group of people that can be affiliated with such an individual.

(That's how it appears to me anyway, correct me if im wrong Balbus! Don't mean to speak for you :p)

6. 6-eyed shaman

The UK as willingly allowed Isis members back into their country. Some have gone on to commit real acts of terrorism. But the UK government seems to think conservative libertarians are more dangerous than right wing religious extremists.

I adore Lauren Southern. I want her to mother my children. She’s only 22; she’s going to be around a long time.

7. Asmodean

Not really. I see what you did there ;)

Good luck homie. Hope springs eternal :grinning:

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

"Conservative libertarian doesn't really describe Laura Southern. "Right wing Isalamaphobic agitator" might be a better label.

ZenKarma likes this.
  9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Like most western countries, the UK is multi-cultural. Neither our government or our people have any intention of changing that.
    Brexit is about CONTROLLING immigration to keep out criminals, terrorists and people who simply want to come here to live off our welfare state. The last thing that we need right now is someone stirring up hatred.
    Allowed into the country, this woman would cost us a fortune in 24 hour police protection and we would look like the bad guys if she met an untimely end on British soil.
    If she opened an account on HF and started airing her views, I imagine that she would be banned within the hour.
    I doubt that their is a single person on this site who would feel unwelcome or unsafe in the UK. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rollingalong likes this.
  10. machinist

If being realistic counts as Islamophobic then sign me up.

11. 6-eyed shaman

Nah I doubt it. Southern’s views and mine are similar, and I haven’t gotten my posting privileges taken away. Besides, Hip isn’t a Silicone Valley social media monolith. So they still allow us black sheeps to post without censorship

12. machinist

Ummm, not

13. 6-eyed shaman

Ok so maybe there’s a little bit here and there. But it’s still better than twitter

14. machinist

This post is highly intsresting on many counts.

15. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Ain't that the truth? I'm getting sick of the slanted control. Where is real free speech?

Twitter is a waste of electricity.

16. machinist

Thats off topic. Dont talk about that here.

Sarcasm

17. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

18. mcme

mcme lurker

Edited the starting words so people on this side of the Atlantic could see the hypocrisy a bit easier.

wilsjane likes this.
  19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I don't envy the job of ANY president of the united states. It seems as if the country is deeply divided at so many levels. I could even imagine that it would not take a great deal to trigger a civil war, even in the 21st century. Needless to say, all my information comes from the media, so I may be completely wrong. I do hope so.

20. Asmodean

Its polarized. Partly by the people who mainly choose to focus on the extremes and project it on everyone else that disagrees with them. I notice both libtards and alt right tools are guilty of that. Alt right media and its tools seem on average make the most blatant use of fake news and false portrayals of societal situations though. On this site for certain.