Last sexual thing you did and with whom? :)

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by skinny.jeans, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

Ya ya, I'm always complaining and asking too many question about everyone sex life and how they deal with things.
    So here's my last sexual experience....
    My hubby and I had a little fore play, then we masturbated infront of eachother, the we had sex.
    But ask me how long I waited in between this last time and the time before that...

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Sitting in the backyard two days ago with a prostate massager enjoying the sun. My wife came out to join me and decided to reach over and finish me off. We then jumped into the outdoor shower with each other. We almost git caught by the neighbor. She did catch us showering which is never a big deal since she too is a nudist and showering or nude sunbathing is normal for her and us. Im sure if she had caught us in the other act she would have been cool with it. Shes pretty open minded.

3. PeterF

PeterF Members

Yesterday night, with my wife in the living room.
    Long and nice mutual masturbation, followed by tasty oral se :), finishing with sex on the floor.

No anal this time.

4. Vibro101

Vibro101 Members

Well in about 30 mins my fiancé is going to get home and I'm going to lick her out until she begs me to fuck her. I'll finish in her mouth. Can't wait

5. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

how long? Haha

6. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

once a year for the last 2-3 years!!!

7. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I get guilt trips after a few days

8. PeterF

PeterF Members

Yesterday.
    In the bedroom with my wife.
    Did everthing, masturbation, oral, anal and "regular" sex.
    Love it.

9. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Last night I had a nice masturbation session while watching two neighbor girls eat each other out.

10. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

Well.....once upon a time, there was this beautiful man, who had the sexiest voice and all he had to do was talk to me and I'd cream my panties.

11. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Fucked my hyena from behind and came all over her ass.

12. igobothways

igobothways Members

Gave head to my buddy in front of his gf

13. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

A quickie with my MIL. We hadn't hooked up in a couple of weeks and she asked me to stop by to fix her washer. We gave each other oral and I got to pound her pretty hard. It's always good with her.

14. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

A quickie with my MIL. We hadn't hooked up in a couple of weeks and she asked me to stop by to fix her washer. We gave each other oral and I got to pound her pretty hard. It's always good with her.

15. swhite30

swhite30 Members

Have you had her strap on fuck you.

16. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Had anal sex with my bf and then squatted on the kitchen chair and let his cum drip out. ( this was his request lol) .

17. Linaa

Linaa Members

My husband was fucking me raw yesterday, pulled it out before coming... risky but oh so good :D We want kids in a couple of years anyways so it wouldn't be a disaster if I got pregnant now either. Prefer to wait until I'm finished with university though, I'm halfway there... Whatever, he's good at pulling out in time so the risk isn't big the times we ignore the condom.
    Other than than it was totally vanilla sex, which is unusual; he usually treats me VERY roughly but this was something more like comfort-sex because I was in a bad mood prior to it... :)

Nicks_blogger likes this.
  18. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife said to come see what she was doing. When I walk in the room she was on the corner of the bed masturbating. My wife is 58 and I am 63. So I watched her while I got to ready to slid in her. She was really giving herself a good workout with her right hand. She loves me standing and pounding her. The bed is high and my penis has a slight upward curve. I am just above average length of 6 3/4 inches. So I can hit her g-spot. I started out with some shallow strokes because that's where her pleasure zone is, then I gave her a quick deep thrust. I back off and gave her three more shallow strokes and Deep stroke. Now she is primed and ready because I heard her moan. She looked at me and said to pound that pussy. I did some more hard deep thrusting and shot 4 good ropes in her. It was a quicky and I stayed in her to let my penis drain and stop the spasm. I slowly slid out and watched a nice cream pie leak out of her pussy. She was spent and so was I. Don't tell me senior couples aren't sexual.

19. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So this afternoon, my wife and I were sitting on our porch naked overlooking the bay. You can see for miles. We started playing with each other At the corner of our deck porch my wife bent over the railing. It began to rain, it was hot and the rain was cooling. We made love in several positions. It was erotic to say the least. We are senior citizens. Don't tell me senior couples aren't sexual creatures.

20. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Last night with significant other...we were laying in bed watching a movie when apparently she was bored with it...she began rubbing my cock through the blanket then started giving me a BJ. When her mouth got tired I finished myself.

1 person likes this.