Ladies: Cuckold - Yes Or No ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by undefeated, Apr 2, 2016.

1. unotmeir

unotmeir Members

? Yes I certainly would like to see her with another man. It's a fantasy we both share. She hasn't gone through with it yet (I don't think) but she is so hot to have sex with our best friend she can't stand it. She has my permission and blessings and I know it will happen, just has to be the right situation. If she get's one or two whiskey sours in her she wants to rape him. I saw her once when we were visiting this friend and his wife. My wife had a couple of drinks and she went right over and sat in his lap in front of me AND his wife! I got a hard on and his wife was "laughing" at what had happened but I know if he had encouraged her at all she would have dragged him into the bedroom and we could have heard her "passion" blocks away!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  2. Uncut

Uncut Members

I think people are confused to what cockhold is. It's not just a matter of having sex I front of your husband or boy friend. It is the fact that you do so and also humiliate him at the same time.

To me this is just rude .

Darkheart88, LanaH102 and Joboo6 like this.
  3. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I would agree with that, my experience was really a MFM but she focused on him a great deal which I would think would be normal. She did tell me she really enjoyed me watching her with him. Have you ever done this and if so did you get a great deal of plesure from you BF/husband watching you with someone else? My wife said she was very surprised how much she enjoyed me watching, but when she could see how much I liked it she became even more aroused. She said she came faster more from me watching than him being bigger or better.

4. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Did you really enjoy him watching you? My wife did, said it was the most exciting thing about the whole deal.

Ray Roberts and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  5. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Our one and only was random, never even thought about it. At least I hadn't thought about it.

6. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

You guys who really think your wives and girlfriends got off more because you were watching are really gullible as hell! Hahaha damn.

7. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I actually knew some women who liked to watch

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

When I first heard of this as a concept, I thought it was some pretty extreme, outter-fringe of sexuality kind of thing. But now it seems like most guys are into this--at least, that's what the internet would have me think.

So, humor me. I'm curious. What is so sexy about this? Where is the turn on in, not only seeing your wife in bed with another man, but to be demeaned and belittled by them as well.

It's bizarre how borderline mainstream this (seems to) has become.

2 people like this.
  9. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I always say "whatever floats your boat" but this definitely does not float mine.

1 person likes this.
  10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Well sure, but I'm curious what about it floats people's proverbial boats.

DaveTheBiGuy and Cashtwenty2 like this.
  11. Soldier380

Soldier380 Members

I have watched my wife on several occasions have sex with another man or a group of men. I like watching it and then eating her out after they are done and her holes are full of cum

DaveTheBiGuy and mrmuffineater like this.
  12. LanaH102

LanaH102 Members

I have just written in another thread about a comment you made. Most people living such lifestyles successfully at least are in a tiny minority of the community. But people become vocal in such groups/forums giving the impression it's "Borderline Mainstream"

Ray Roberts likes this.
  13. Kerri

Kerri Members

I don't get it either. I can understand exhibitionism or voyeurism but the humiliation piece - i don't understand what the appeal is. Clearly there is one for many people, but it's lost on me.

14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sorry, That's just not for my wife or I. We are a monogamous senior couple and fantasize a lot, but Cuckold is not one of them. We would not mind watching another couple live and in person have erotic sex. We also would not mind another couple watching us. No web cam stuff and no swapping. It would be pure personal veiwing only.

15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Everyone here respects you, Morrow.

1 person likes this.
  16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

it lets guys be a little guy without having to admit they're a little gay. They can fantasize sucking the other guy's cock, licking his poopy, tongue teasing his balls. They can fantasize grooming him up [licking his cock clean of cum and vaginal lubrication]. Grooming is a word I made up for this fetish. Cuckolding is also voyeuristic and taboo.

A threesome (which isn't necessarily cuckolding in the classic sense) also let's a guy see what his wife looks like from a distance, when she is being kissed, fondled, caressed, licked, finger fucked, suckled and fucked whether back or front or both.

Ultimately it can be pleasurable to watch one's g/friend or wife getting a good seeing to as one smokes a Sobranie and sips a Chivas (or Maker's Mark).

1 person likes this.
  17. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Humiliation only inheres in true cuckolding situations. Threesomes in more general terms satisfy your point about exhibitionism and voyeurism and probably vastly outnumber formal cuckolding events.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  18. Kerri

Kerri Members

Totally get the threesome piece ;-) For me it was just the piece related directly to the subject of the thread I didn't get

Deejay88, Cashtwenty2 and LanaH102 like this.
  19. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

^^^^^^^^
    This!

Thanks for saving me from having to say it, mate.

Any guy who like to watch his wife get hammered by one of more other guys is at least half a fag, imho.

And any wife who has told her hubby that she is up for it, or has been fantasizing about it also is basically saying "You haven't given me an O since Moses was in short pants, so why not give some other blokes a shot?"

LOL

Cheers.

2 people like this.
  20. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We were doing this before we ever heard the word cuckolding. To us it was hubby just letting me and his friend have some fun and hubby would watch!