La Monalisa

Discussion in 'People' started by tommeem1, Jun 29, 2017.

1. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLYaFlF_Vfk&app=desktop

I think it would have been easier for them to make a Family Youtube Channel. Those channels are really popular on Youtube. People love to simply watch families do their familial activities. Also, the mother is a teen mom, and that gets a lot of popularity on Youtube.

Now their channel will get a lot of fame.

On another note, she kind of does look like a version of Mona Lisa. Mug shots never makes anyone look good, so this one doesn't count. Well, Jodi Arias apparently looked good in her mug shot.

1 person likes this.
  2. How anyone could be so reckless is beyond me. I wonder if they weighed the pros and cons and came to the conclusion that they would become such starlets if it worked that it was worth the risk. Wrong on both accounts.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

.50 desert eagle from a foot away

darwin appears again

4. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I'm pretty sure there will be a trial, but she will be found not guilty. Then she will go on to make videos on her channel about how sad she is for everything that happened. She probably will get some promotional deals. For example, being a spokesperson for gun safety, gun violence awareness, etc. She will make a ton of money. Be famous.

And... that's it.