Kucinich calling for Bush Impeachment C-SPAN

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by DdC, Jun 9, 2008.

1. DdC

DdC Member

2. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

We should support that. The people at impeachbush.com have been lobbying the Impeachment commitee's chair. John Conyers, to bring the articles of impeachment onto the table.

I am so glad that its finally happened, this current administration has to pay for their crimes.

3. DdC

DdC Member

4. Gsmall

Gsmall Member

well theres no point any more elections are soon

5. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

don't you realize that george bush is in power until january 20, 2009.

you think he can't do anything else harmful to our country in those months?

6. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

what did he do that was so harmful, i dont think he is worthy of an impeachment, its just the winey democrats wanting to put down the smarter republicans

7. High_Times_w_Kumar

ps that Kucinich character looks like a dick/fag

8. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

He started an unjust war on another nation, he made our national debt rise to more than $9 trillion, constantly disregarded our constitution, and has positioned us on the verge of war with Iran.

Would you consider World War III harmful?

9. THERENAGADEOFFUNK

THERENAGADEOFFUNK Member

im supprise nobody shot his ass, but then again that would mean cheny would be president....fuck.

10. Gsmall

Gsmall Member

LMFAO are you serious a smarter republican? buddy check out his grades lol and he was addicted to coke. and for the person who said he could cause more damage hes not going to cause any more damage then he already has its too late now were already too far in

11. DdC

DdC Member

Kumarude just proves GOPerverts are idiots, and mean ones at that.
    Chickenhawks always stay together.
    Real sniveling murdering child molesting GOPerverts.
    Lapdogs to International corporations,
    while crying like babies over Americans wanting food and shelter.
    Pitiful sicko fascists spreading their fungus over Liberty and Justice.
    You are one ugly motherfucker kumarude. enough said...

Here's your hero turdboy...
    oh btw I only sympathize with hippies,
    I'd love a chance at kicking your sorry ass.
    Let me know if we can arrange something.
    If you're a chick, I'll get my x. She hates nazi wannabe's like you.
    Whatever you are... Transgendered GOPerverts?

At any rate Kucinich would kick your pencil neck geek ass, homophoebe...
    GOPerverts tasting kids piss, now tell me how low is that?
    Cheney is up for impeachment too. I say prison or public hanging with hemp!
    Plenty of room after removing the non violent drug cases.

Kucinich Intros Impeachment of Boosh C-SPAN

Boosh

George Bush:The Unauthorized Biography

Bush Family Values

Bush Crimes Against Humanity

Bush-CIA-DEA-DRUG SMUGGLING

George Bush: Crack Kingpin of the 1980s
    Many links, some dead... February 4, 2000

Bush. Religious drug treatment in Texas

George Bush: Chapter -XVI- CIA DIRECTOR

THE BUSH-CHENEY DRUG EMPIRE

[​IMG]

The Hitler Project
    Bush Property Seized--Trading with the Enemy

Were George W. Bush's National Guard Records Scrubbed?

Google: George W. Bush AWOL

Why Does George W. Bush Fly in Drug Smuggler Barry Seal's Airplane?
    by Daniel Hopsicker and Michael C. Ruppert

Dubya: The real Slim Shady? (salon.com)

[​IMG]

12. High_Times_w_Kumar

he didnt start an unjust war against an innocent nation, he started a war on an unjust tirant that was terrorizing his people, and it is the american political policy to come to the aid of those in need. an he is not starting a war with iran, iran is starting it with us, they were the ones who kidnapped our college students and atack our embecy, he would have every right to attack them(yet he didnt) so we ddint sart any immaginary world war three(israel might so do you think we should just get rid of that entire country because if anything will cause ww3 it would be them, not the usa. the only reason we are in more debt is because we are in a war(against those who attacked us with out any instiagtion, which is what would be the right ting to do, and a war aginast those who could have had wmds and were hostile toward us, so if we didnt attack iraq because of our suspicions and were nuked would you be like good choice bush or are you just a stupid democrat who is spiteful and will always disagree with a republican. and another thing with the debt, he supports oil drilling in cali and florida to break our dependance on foriegn oil suppliers, yet the democrats in those states are aginst it because it will "harm the envoirment". so fuck all of you.

13. High_Times_w_Kumar

o and he didnt cheat on his wife, so that shows republicans are faithful loyal and trustworthy, where democrats are lieing, shiftless untrustworthy dogs.
    and he gave saddam clear warning and even a possibility to stop an attack on them, yet he denied entrance so it isnt even bushs fault its saddams.

14. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

In my humble opinion, all political parties are pointless and counter-productive. they encourage in-fighting and discourage individual thinking. They make an "us-against-them" atmosphere and cause people to take sides.

what if there are more than two sides to an issue?

15. High_Times_w_Kumar

^sadly the american political system is meant to have political parties. it also is only realy able to accomidate two major parties. and when you have liberal idiots wanting world peace and end to starvation, and free gas for everyone, you need the smart and sensible conservatives to either stop them from gaining office, or bail us out after they are in office

16. High_Times_w_Kumar

a democrat that is for the death penalty, wow never saw that one coming
    and not all drug crimes are non violent, and of the ones that are they are kept in a minium security prison and are nly in jail at tops 4 years(opposed to the 15 required for an execution) and i thought that the prodeath penalty view was reserved for the hick red necks in the south. you would rather hang two elected officials that did their best to make the country one of the leading(if not the most) powerful nations in the world today, yet you would like to have convicted baby killers walk free

17. High_Times_w_Kumar

ok you call the conservatives baby killers/molesters, yet you would like for a doctor to go in a scrape a defenseless baby out of its mother, your the real baby killers, but now i have a new view on abortion, maybe its not such a bad thing cuz the liberal mothers are doing it and they would just end up raising their children in the same stupid liberal views

and you call me facist, yet you want to hang two men for commiting not crime(even if there was a crime it wouldnt warden the need for death) do you know who else did that Saddam Hussien, a facist dictaor who was hostile toward the usa and was taken out of power by, in your words a corrupt leader in need of death. Hitler was a liberal in his country so if we let you liberal in charge youll start murdering all the jews in our country.

18. High_Times_w_Kumar

how would i be i nazi, the conservatives dont want to change(and i dont think we are nazis right now) the nazi party acually has many similar views as the deomcratic party so if anything you liberal pussies ae they nazis who pick on innocent people to make up for your manhod that is not given to you by your two inch dick

19. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Political parties aren't even mentioned in our Constitution. Our government wasn't meant to have political parties, they were just formed to give people an excuse to not use their brains and think about who they are actually electing and what they stand for.

20. THERENAGADEOFFUNK

THERENAGADEOFFUNK Member

if the founding fathers where alive they would go apeshit on a good percent of the goverment, and the people, etc.