Kratom

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jennifer19, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

ok this not pot related but did find this at a smoke shop ever heard of kratom people at the smoke shop swear buy this said it’s great for pain depression anxiety helps get you off pain meds anxiety meds my cousin bought a few grams in pill form said he felt great last night was pain free felt happy and really good slept great he was going to give me a pill to try this morning I guess it’s from the coffee plant it’s not legal in Wisconsin but is in Michigan we watched a documentary on Netflix was very good

Zombiefood likes this.
  2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

It isn't from the coffee plant.

It acts on some of the same receptors as opioids, so be careful, as there is the potential for addiction. A lot of people swear by it as a less harmful alternative to opioids.

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Ok thanks for they Advice

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Not gonna take it

Zombiefood likes this.
  5. Zombiefood

Zombiefood Enter my world HipForums Supporter

It literally cure my anxiety. Boosted my mood, made my opioid cravings disappear. Mate, I literally considered it my medication for so long.
    Now- It’s a dependence. A chore! It is shiz!

It was all good until I realized my body needs this to feel right. I’m tapering off.

I promise you that if you start taking Mofafinil eventually you’ll remember this post and be like I should have listened or took his advice. I’d bet my life on that.
    Unless you have the willpower to take it maybe once or twice a week and only up to 5-10 grams at the most.

I pray you don’t start taking it. Bali- I thought red Bali kratom was a cure- I will be off of it within a few months. Instead of cold turkey tapering. Trish me….. Long term benzodiazepines are safer then kratom. I’d rather honestly take pain pills then this shiz. If I had access to them or a hook up I might do that. As long as I didn’t over dose it’s safer ! I really wouldn’t, but it’s that shit. Plus such a waste of money! Wow.

6. Zombiefood

Zombiefood Enter my world HipForums Supporter

My fault. Jennifer- I was taking to you like your were a guy. I wasn’t trying to sound rude or anything in my response, etc….I’d have written it differently if I new you were a girl. Kratom ⛔️