Kratom Lovers Unite!!!!

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by TrendyWinds, Mar 26, 2009.

1. TrendyWinds

TrendyWinds Visitor

someone hacked my account ignore this

2. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Thank you people. I know that kava is not like kratom. I ALWAYS read a shit load before I come here. Technically, after the opiate binds to the mu, kappa, or delta receptor, opiates effect the gaba neurotransmitters. Kava effects gaba right? I am not saying that they feel the same, just mentioning that.

I am thinking about a kava kratom mix. This seems like I will be totally chill after a few cups. Or puking... I don't care, as long as there is something to break the normality of my life right now. I also ordered some kava, Maeng Da Kratom, and blue lotus flowers. If I mix all this stuff up I should get an altered state. I really hope for the kratom though. I paid 25$ for 28g of Maeng Da Kratom that better be good! I also still have that 4 ounces of bali coming.

Softball, you should most def have a kava night and tell me about it.

I don't have a blender. How else am I supposed to get the kava to work? Maybe just let it soak in some milk for a few hours with shaking?

3. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

Blue lotus is a good sleep aid, and dream enhancer.

4. Softball

Softball Member

Well, you could spend $20 on a blender!

Erowid has a lot of different ways of preparing Kava in the experience reports. Some talk about making a tea with it, etc. You could probably mix it up with some milk for a while then strain out the grains, or gulp the whole thing down. I'm still experimenting.

Also, I have some blue lotus on hand as well. Anther plant I'm still experimenting with, but it seems like a decent sedative, if not something that will get you truly "high."

Don't know if I mentioned this already, but there's an herb called Kanna I've played with, that's a mild SSRI/sedative, that is pretty pleasurable. If you do check this out, please read up first, because it's MUCH more potent than things like Kratom. I take 5-8g of kratom, but MAYBE 1g of kanna.

5. Softball

Softball Member

Gulping back the kava shake now. My recipe this time around:

1oz (28g) kava powder
    about 6oz soymilk
    1 tbsp cocoa powder
    3 tbsp coconut milk

Blended it up a bit in my Magic Bullet thing and I'm drinking it now. My mouth is already numb haha. I'll post later to let you know how it went.

6. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

That is a awesome dose. I am assuming that you fell asleep or something and that is why you didn't post. Make sure to write about it!

7. Softball

Softball Member

Nah I didn't fall asleep, I didn't want to post until the night was out.

Overall it was pretty good. This wasn't an overpowering dose for me, though it was the strongest I've had so far. Even the package says to use 2-4 tbsp of the kava powder, and 4 is about an oz, so nothing unreasonable.

It ws definitely a pretty heavy sedation, I could feel it particularly as a really (but nice) heaviness in my limbs. I had been pretty awake, but after it kicked in I yawned a lot. I know some people use kava as a sleep aid, but the past two times I took it much later in the evening, and it really messed with my sleep. All sedatives seem to give me insomnia, unfortunately.

While you can feel the kava in your head, it's not the true euphoria you get with opiates or kratom.

Unfortunately my setting for the evening wasn't too great. I had realized, somehow while sitting at my desk as it was kicking in, that I had lost my paycheck, so I spend a good hour fired up, frantic, angrily searching. Once I found it and calmed down I started to feel the kava again.

Later in the evening I was sitting on the couch playing video games, and that's when the relaxation was really pleasurable, so I think that the night would have been even better had I just been able to melt into the couch and relax throughout.

Side effects I noticed:
    This was my third kava outing, and every time there's an odd, lingering "curry" smell in my sinuses through the rest of the night. It's not something that other people can smell on me or anything, but it's always there. It's not so bad, and in many ways better than being unable to piss if you're on opiates, but i still wish there was a way to not have that.

Insomnia. Not so much this time since I took the kava much earlier (around 8pm as opposed to midnight). But when I took it late at night, I would fall asleep, then wake up 2 hours later and be unable to fall back asleep.

Also, about halfway through the evening, I got hit with a ravenous hunger, which may have caused my previous bouts of kava-insomnia (woke up really hungry). I've never used pot but maybe this is the equivalent to the "munchies".

8. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Sounds like an interesting time. It does not seem too pleasant though. I guess I will see soon. I ordered some kava. Just an ounce or 2. I was under the impression that it makes you kind of tired. Hmmm.

I am stil waiting on my stuff btw.

9. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

i just ingested my first dose of kratom ever......will post later with details

10. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

I did 9 grams of kratom lastnight, I was not ripped but I was felling a solid buzz and when I was playing halo online I easly fell into a high focus gaming zone, (gamers know what I mean.) Headshots came very easy....It was very enjoyable, kratom gets a thumbs up from me!
    :cheers2:

11. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

I just got my 4 ounces from Kratom King!!! YEAAHHH :hurray::willy_nilly:. 7 days again. The APO is getting better. I think I got 8 ounces actually. There are two big bags but I don't know. It might be 2 separate 2 ounce bags. You guys tell me, I will insert a pic.

OMG I just drank some of my mixture WOW. Its not good. I need more water in it...

OMG It is still horrible. I just added volume to a horrible taste... :ack2::puke:EEEGGGHHHH. This has to be some of the worst tasting shit I have ever had. Mainly because of the amount you have to take. It taste like I am drinking water left out in a Iraqi dust storm with a hint of butt hole.

MAN I feel it!!! WWWOOOOO. This is fucking AWESOME. omg I love this. I feel warm and happy. Calm. I just found the best thing in the worrlld. I guess I will have to wait for the whole experience first though. It kicked in about 15-20 min after ingestion. The pictures are attached. Does you all think this is 2 4 ounces or 2 2ounces? I ordered 4 ounce...

The Kratom King is a good business in my eyes!

12. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

Thats great that you like it too, Im happy to hear more positive responses. yes It tastes very bad... and it gets worse the more you down..... hahaha worth the high tho. With the 1/4 kilo I ordered I got a free ounce of a kratom called sunda super indo, apparently very potent, can't wait to try it. !!!!

13. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

Im looking at local health, and head shops for it. Nearest place that I KNOW has it, is Stairway To Heaven, in Ann Arbor.... Its Purple Sticky Kratom, any good?

14. mrhigh88

mrhigh88 Member

i have tryed it mixed with with KAVA KAVA not bad stuff

15. TrendyWinds

TrendyWinds Visitor

someone hacked my account ignore this