Kratom Lovers Unite!!!!

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by TrendyWinds, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Piink

Piink Member

Just got my Kratom in. 2oz of Bali. I haven't eaten yet, so I'm hoping it will hit me harder. Not sure exactly how to dose.. so I guess I will just toss n wash a few table spoons and see what it does.

...here we go...

2. TrendyWinds

TrendyWinds Visitor

someone hacked my account ignore this

3. Piink

Piink Member

I would consider myself pretty experienced. With that said, I took 2 teaspoons 35 min ago.. any effects as of now, are mild.

4. Piink

Piink Member

Curious.. whats UEI? And do you truly find it comparable to heroin?

5. Piink

Piink Member

I took another teaspoon for a total of 3 teaspoons of Kratom Bali powder. It is now 3 hours after ingestion and the effects are extremely mild, yet present. I feel relaxed and a slight hint of euphoria. No opiate body buzz of the least. This could be due to my tolerance.
    I'm going to ingest another 3 teaspoons and see where that gets me. If anyone is curious of the results I'll post on it.

6. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

yo piink, whats your tolerance like?
    cause im thinking about ordering some kratom myself, but im not sure if it would be worth it with my tolerance.
    even if i could take less meds, then add the kratom on top of my dose, i'd still consider buying some.

7. Piink

Piink Member

Snooze, my tolerance as of lately has been rather high. 60mg of oxy to get high. 80+ for a nod.

With that said, it's been 4 hours since the first ingestion of kratom. I just made some tea containing 4.5 teaspoons of bali powder. I'm now attempting to get it down. I'll let ya know if the effects are worth mentioning.

8. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

alright, cool thanks man.
    my tolerance is at about 300mg to catch a buzz haha
    so i dunno if im gonna bother with the stuff.

9. Piink

Piink Member

300mg? Snooze, I'm sorry to say, I think this stuff would be a waste of your time/$, and just cause pain and anguish for your tastebuds =\

Ever try Poppy Pod Tea? I found that to be much more effective. Though, I'm still new to this Kratom stuff.. so I'm just going to continue to ingest until I feel some damn effects. (Hope this stuff doesn't have any serious long term effects.. eh.)

10. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

nah i havn't tried the tea yet.
    i plan to at some point though.
    i heard you can get a pretty bad hangover the next day though.
    do you know if thats true?

11. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

kratom will not work for you snooze.

I would agree the effects are very mild yet pleasant. Nothing like oxy like some people say. Its high is like a cold water extract of T1's. I enjoyed the lower level doses most. first time I did 10 grams and I had a for sure buzz goin but I was also dizzy and a little weird feeling, still enjoyable.

Then I tried 5 grams and the buzz was still there a little milder yet no dizzy or weird feelings.

12. will00226

will00226 Member

Speaking of the taste, I may have to try baking the stuff into brownies or cake. Main reason I'm off kratom is because of the shity taste.

But pods are nice. About the same price or possibly more bang for you buck. Better high too.

13. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

I bought the cheapest stuff I could find, just to try it.
    even with the cheap shit I liked it so I ordered 1/4 kilo of some premium indo... it's in the mail.

I think the high will be much better with for premium stuff..... I hope at least. :D

14. Piink

Piink Member

It's been an hour since ingesting the 4.5 teaspoons. For total of 7.5 teaspoons.
    I have an definite "buzz" going. But when trying to describe the buzz, I'm at a loss for words. Relaxed. Numb. Warm. Little euphoric. Slightly Dizzy. And Slightly sweaty.

Snooze, I would definitely give the pods a try before this. I was able to catch a nod off the pods. Of course, it took a lot of consumption, and with your tolerance I wouldn't expect it. But I think you could def get something out of them. If nothing else, they will halt WD's for you. Best of luck bud.

15. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

alright, thanks man.
    i might have to invest in some pods then.

16. Piink

Piink Member

Dillygirl, I'm curious. What kind of a tolerance do you have (if you don't mind me asking)? Also, when you dosed 2 teaspoons, were they heaping or leveled?

It's now the day after my first Kratom experience, and I'm giving it another shot. Once again, on a completely empty stomach (just woke up). Better luck this try. ;-)

17. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

which is better, kratom or poppy pod tea?

18. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

^^ i haven't tried either but alot people favor the pods.

19. Piink

Piink Member

IMO Pods are the way to go. They actually have an effect that you can't render placebo. Pods are very similar to the feeling we know and love.

Kratom hasn't done anything thus far that would encourage me to recommend this to anyone.:toetap05:(still waiting)

20. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

kratom is nothing amazing, but good to have around when you dont have real drugs to do.