Kratom Lovers Unite!!!!

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by TrendyWinds, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Nope. It's got NO OPIATES in it, just the alkaloids that hit the receptors. It's like God's little gift to the addicts. It won't get you blastedfuckeduploopy, but it's nice.

2. Softball

Softball Member

I love Kratom, but just as a not to anyone reading: because it hits the receptors in the same way as an opiate, it carries all the potential baggage of addiction/tolerance as an opiate. Just a word of caution.

Regardless, I've never had withdrawals (my opi use is spaced out enough), but many people say Kratom is good for that. I like Kratom for its own effects.

I used to make the tea. My first attempt was with Maeng Da leaf, made it like a normal tea and mixed in some spearmint to mask the flavor. Wasn't too bad. Making the enhanced bali sludge was another matter. I used to mix it with hot water and let it sit for 45 minutes, and chug. Just thinking about that makes me gag a little bit now.

I've since tried the toss and wash, encaspulating, and mixing with pudding. They all work. Just get it down and your body does the rest. The pudding method definitely felt like it had the most legs.

3. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I never realized how BIG a teaspoon was til I tried to get down two of them full of that nasty ass powder; I wish I'd thought of the pudding.

4. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

dilly im ordering today......i mean today.....god im so excited

lmao

5. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I know, it's effing AWESOME. Get the Bali Powder from Kratom King, it's only nine bucks and change.

And get some pudding.

6. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

pudding lmao....

i dont know why thats funny...say it with me

puuuudddddddiiiiiiinnnnnnggg

7. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Aaaaaaaahahahahahaha.....puuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddiiiiinnnnnggg...

Krrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaatttttooooooommmmmm puuuuuuudddddddddiiiinnnggg...

8. Softball

Softball Member

Actually, it was riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeeee pppppppuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg

It honestly felt like the effects lasted a lot longer v. taking it on an empty stomach. It's some gross ass pudding though, I guess you could split it up between multiple instances of puddings.

9. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I hate rice pudding to start with, so that's no good for me.

10. TrendyWinds

TrendyWinds Visitor

someone hacked my account ignore this

11. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I love you man.

12. SothisIsLife

SothisIsLife Member

ordered 2 oz of bali from kratom king yesterday and then my friend who i am giving some adderall to said he has an extra O of premium stuff from iamshaman that he is gonna give me....i cant wait!!

its actually a sweet deal for 15- 15mg add and 10-ritalin i am getting an O of kratom, 3 subs, 5 perc 10mg!!! cant wait til next week

13. Softball

Softball Member

To each his own, I suppose.

You can substitute rice pudding with any one of your favorite puddings, I'm sure. Even CUSTARD might suffice.

Just get the Kratom down the hatch and fly high all day!

14. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I can't wait til I can order some more; I have to build up the cash reserves a little first (cigarettes in NY are $10 a pack now).

15. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

how much were they before?
    i pay 12$ a pack for mine.

16. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

They were $5, then $7.50, now they're $10. It's in-fucking-sane, but I can't quit.

Well I can. I don't wanna.

17. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

damn, i'd still be happy with that price if i were you.
    i didn't know smokes were that much cheaper over there.
    when i first started smokin like 3-4 years ago, i think they were 10$ a pack..

18. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I usually drive out to the reservation in Southampton on the weekends and get a carton for like $40. It drives me nuts to pay city prices.

19. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

^^just get a bucket of Bali Shag, preferably some filters and start rolling your own..?

but hey back on the topic of Kratom, I have no credit card, and it seems the only way is to get it online? any site that takes cash, that wont rip me off?

20. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member