Just Swinging

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by HashtagInterested, Nov 15, 2019.

1. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

in the front of my little pod in the woods one day on a tire hanging from an old Oak tree I gleaned upon something quite peculiar. It was a snake! Much bigger than I was at the time. Big enough to swallow me whole and not even bulge her belly. She was the most amazing sight I had ever set my eyes on. Blond tone with patches of brown all over her longated form. I'm not sure how she did it, but just like that … in less time I could drop a dime, another image appeared to me nothing like a snake at all, but like a Pegasus with a single horn with wings so beautiful I could hardly keep my eyes off of them. We spoke this way and that way until one day she decided to cover me with her wings. I think that was the best day of my entire life.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i had a few really good trips too, but i don't think any of them would count as a best day of my life.

3. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

Honestly, the best day of my life was the day before I was smothered in flames as if I were in hell itself. I would say it was the happiest because of how incredibly happy we were that day/night … as if two lost souls destined to be reunited were reunited, and then poof! The morning after came and we both burned in flames. It truly was … I don't know if it's even possible to have been or be any happier the day before they burned us. Most would have broke down in fear to experience what we did, but with smile on my face I just kept walking as if nothing ever even happened. I did smoke less that day though. Now the lady with the golden harp has us both in her heart. It's a beautiful thing . It truly is. Ohh, not a burn mark on me either. I would assume the same is true for her as well.