Just Desserts by Alex B.

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Alex B., Dec 13, 2017.

1. Alex B.

Alex B. Members

The fact is, I was really looking forward to Tasha's visit. We'd met online at a spanking website
    and really hit it off. When I invited Tasha to come out and stay for the weekend, she said she
    couldn’t wait. Apparently, that was an understatement. Imagine my surprise when, instead of
    arriving Saturday morning, as planned, she was at my door on Friday afternoon.

“Oh… hello.” I stammered. While giving her a welcoming hug,

I nervously glanced over my shoulder at my apartment which wasn’t as nice as I like to have it
    while entertaining guests.

“Don’t worry about it.” she said when I apologized for the mess.

Nevertheless, I quickly headed into the kitchen to push a few dishes into the sink as she made
    herself comfortable in the living room. Then, after fixing Tasha a drink, I ducked into the bathroom
    to make sure everything in there was shipshape.

Tasha seemed a bit miffed when I told her I had to go out and do a few things before starting
    our weekend together. Her irritable mood made for a painfully long hour as we went about
    running errands.She complained that I was taking too long at the hardware store, bitched about
    how boring it was at the pharmacy and practically threw a tantrum in the bank. Normally, I would
    have cut my business short and taken her home for a trip across my knee. But I had something
    else in mind. I took her to a nice family restaurant in my neighborhood.

When a waitress with “Doris” on her name tag came to our table, I ordered a steak with fries.

“And you?” she asked Tasha.

“Oh, she won’t be having any supper.” I stated, plucking the menu from Tasha's hands.
    “She’s been a very bad girl.”

Both Tasha and the waitress were stunned. But when Tasha simply lowered her head
    in embarrassment, all poor Doris could say was. “And to drink?”

“Coffee for me. She’ll have a glass of water, no ice.” Then I winked at Doris, signaling that all
    was well. She smiled apprehensively and nodded as she gathered up the menus.

“Shit! Are you crazy?!” Tasha whispered frantically. “I can’t believe you said that!”

“Watch your language!” I told her. “Unless you want to go to the men’s room. Because, if I
    have to take you in there, you're going to be using some hand soap as mouthwash!
    You want that?”

“No!” she hissed, her eyes darting around to see if anyone else was listening. A moment
    later, Tasha cringed at seeing Doris placing our order, then subtly pointing us out to a
    fellow waitress. The other woman looked over at us, grinning slyly as Doris told her
    something. After letting my date wallow in public shame for a few minutes,

I leaned over and spoke to her softly. “If you’re really hungry, you can order some dinner.”

“I’m too embarrassed!” Tasha said, her cheeks ablaze with disgrace.

As I ate my steak and Tasha sipped her water sheepishly, Doris passed by several times,
    no doubt hoping to catch another peek into our peculiar relationship. She was clearly
    amused when she saw Tasha attempt to pilfer one of my fries only to have her hand swiftly
    slapped away.

After I’d finished my meal, Doris returned to our table to see if we wanted anything else.
    “I’m going to have a hot fudge sundae for my dessert.” I said. “The young lady will get hers
    at home.”

When the sundae arrived, I could sense Tasha eyeing the tower of ice cream and fudge sauce
    lustfully as she began to speak.

“Could I maybe-”

“Close your mouth.” I commanded. Tasha obediently pressed her lips together. I then slowly
    dipped the spoon into the sundae, carefully gathering up equal portions of chilled vanilla, warm
    fudge and whipped cream. “Now open it.” I said. Tasha smiled, then parted her lips wantonly as
    I brought the spoon to her hungry mouth. She closed her eyes in ecstasy upon tasting the
    heavenly concoction. I spent the next ten glorious minutes feeding Tasha the entire sundae,
    except for the cherry, which I’d set aside for last. She flicked her tongue at the glistening red orb
    as I dangled it over her waiting jaws. When I was done teasing, I lowered it so she could seize it
    with her teeth. “That reminds me.” I mentioned nonchalantly as she enjoyed her last bite.
    “You know you’re getting your bottom spanked until it’s nearly the color of that cherry when we
    get home, don't you?” Tasha's eyes widened as she nervously gulped the cherry down.

Within a minute of arriving back at my place, Tasha was over my lap with her panties banded
    around her thighs as I sat on the edge of the couch delivering the bare ass walloping she’d so
    diligently earned. The brisk warm up with my hand had her yelping and lifting her feet a few times,
    but the dose she received from my trusty oak hairbrush would soon turn an already sound spanking
    into a tanning session she was not likely to forget. As I lifted the heavy wooden brush on high,
    I grabbed a handful of Tasha’s long silky hair and pulled her head back a little, as if warning her
    that tears would soon follow. Tasha tried to brace herself but there was no preparing for that first
    stunning smack of wood onto her soft, unprotected bottom flesh. Before she could cry out in painful
    surprise from that first swat, several harder smacks landed, delivering a fresh batch of misery to
    Tasha’s fiery buns.After that, the hairbrush was moving at a fast and frenzied pace.

I spanked Tasha with enthusiasm, fiercely determined to set her back porch on fire. Again and again
    I slapped the flat, solid surface of the brush against her throbbing, crimson cheeks. Tasha bawled
    like an errant schoolgirl getting paddled in the principal’s office. Kicking wildly, she gripped my left
    calf tightly with one hand and clawed at the carpet with the other. She tried to make tearful apologies,
    but her voice was just too worn out from all that pitiful wailing.

Tasha’s agonizing ordeal across my knee was followed by a much needed time-out in the nearest
    corner with her panties at her ankles.

After lecturing Tasha at length on the subject of polite behavior, I approached her. By then,
    her sobbing had finally subsided. “Turn around.” I said. Tasha did as she was told and we embraced.
    Soon we were kissing with abandon. Our hands excitedly began exploring each other’s bodies.
    Tasha reached into my pants, desperately trying to establish a strangle-hold on my manhood.

“You’re not going to send me to bed without any supper, are you?” she begged in a meek,
    girly voice.

“You know I hate having to punish you.” I said, pulling her hand away from my junk.

“I doubt that.” she said, smiling wickedly as she got down on her knees and hurriedly unbuttoned
    and unzipped my pants.

“Okay, maybe I do have something to satisfy your appetite.” I confessed.

“Well, aren’t you sweet?” Tasha cooed as she yanked my pants downward.

“You tell me.” I replied, lowering my boxers and offering her a second helping of dessert.

THE END