Just An Update

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by TopNotchStoner, Dec 21, 2017.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I won't be sticking around, but I wanted to let people know I'm alright and I apologize for my sudden departure a few months ago. I was experiencing a bit of a nervous breakdown, due to the fact that I was still tapering off of Xanax. Anyone who has experienced severe benzodiazepine withdrawal can tell you that it will send your anxiety through the roof. As of now, I've been completely off of benzos for a few months. No other medications either, except for THC and CBD. My anxiety levels are still elevated, and that'll probably be the case for a few years, as it'll take a while for my mind and body to get back to normal after such heavy benzo abuse. Aside from that, I'm doing well and I wanted to let you guys know that. Love y'all. Peace and bacon grease.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

have a merry christmas and happy new year tns. always thinking about u here. :D

3. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

Hey brother,

Glad to see your doing okay. I remember you from... shit, probably 10 years ago. This forum has really died since those days, it's a trip to be back here... I miss it.

Trying to remember what my first name was on this site... it'll come to me.

Cheers to the new year!

4. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Glad to hear you're doing alright buddy. Whenever you're ready for HF in your life again we will be here for ya.

All the best in the new year!!

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

that's so good to hear that you're completely off the benzos now. good luck to you man, and we'll see you back here in a few...
    Peace

6. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Nice to hear from you! Glad things are going well. One day at a time.

7. raz5

raz5 زینب

Hi man I hope you're doing good and better

Asmodean likes this.
  8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Although you were a bit before my time on HF, I look forward to us chatting at some time in the future.
    Wills.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I find this to be a curious thing nowadays, in the iphone/android era

I for the most part post here when I am bored standing in a queue, or as part of the daily commute

I can not really imagine a scenario where I would run out of shit to do on my phone in those kind of scenarios for a 3 month stretch

So I am going to assume Topnotchstoner is really a CIA operative undercover in North Korea, or somewhere else with no cell phone reception, like an undercover eskimo in Nunavut

10. broony

broony Banned

Don't apologize for anything.

Treat those/them differently if you want em to see change.

Cocksuckers will take a apology and want more.