Joshua Boyle, Canadian hostage in Afghanistan, arrested and faces list of charges in Ottawa

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Beach Ball Lady Balls, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

His wife asks for compassion for this fucking terrorist! Sorry none for him or his family. They want compensation and moved to east Ottawa. -rolling eyes-

Joshua Boyle, Canadian hostage in Afghanistan, arrested and faces list of charges in Ottawa | Toronto Star

His wife said in a statement:

Thanks for supposedly saving these people!

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Pardoning terrorists is a western traditon

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

trudeau is not the smartest kid in the playground

[​IMG]

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how is he a terrorist?...do tell...

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

The article clearly says he refused to join the Haqqani network, so I'm wondering where this "he's a terrorist" stuff is coming from too.

Maybe we're supposed to make speculations based on the headline instead of doing actual reading? I don't know.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The white westerner who is converted to Islam has been a popular fable for years among the right. I don't think they understand what years of psychological and physical torture do to a person. All they see is pictures like the one in the article and it confirms their biases to Islam. If you beat a man long enough his wife will wear the hijab and he will praise Allah. Just like in Guantanamo Bay eventually men said they had information they did not just so the pain stops. And ISIS and the CIA are both satisfied because they "won" the person has converted to their way. It does not matter if the facts are not true.

7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I guess you have to have knowledge of the khadr family, which he married into and supports, to understand he is a part of a terrorist network in Canada.

As for his bs time as a hostage, that is exactly what it is, a bs story he and his wife fabricated.

No sympathy for this piece of shit.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Yes you really have some reading to do. Isis and al Qaeda are similar but different. Haqqani is different again. There are others, just because he says he didn't want to join haqqani doesn't mean it is true, nor does it mean he has no affiliations with al Qaeda and or other terrorist groups. He most certainly is closeLy associated with terroristgroups. Again, read about the khadr family, which he married into.

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Is being associated with a terrorist group by marrying into a certain family that has ties to one really the same as being a terrorist?

stormountainman likes this.
  10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yes

its like the mob

11. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Salahdin pardoned Richard The Lion Heart and allowed him to go-home, to Europe.

12. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Just two weeks ago there were news reports about a Marine Corps drill instructor that was convicted of torturing Muslim recruits by putting them inside a commercial cloths dryer and turning it on. He demanded these Muslim recruits renounce their faith in Islam. I think two resisted. One renounced his faith after three turns in the dryer. One Muslim recruit jumped off a third story ledge or balcony to commit suicide. Maybe he couldn't live with having renounced his religion? Torture is very evil, don't you agree?

13. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Well would you marry into and defend a known terrorist, if you didn't agree or side with his or her ideology? He is a terrorist and went to Afghanistan for reasons other than a tour of that beautiful country in 2012 with his 5 month pregnant wife.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  14. Beach Ball Lady Balls

15. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you know about it before you get married, and decide to marry into it anyways, it might as well be the same as being a terrorist.

16. Asmodean

'Might as well be the same as'

So, i take it he's called a terrorist without having committed an act of terrorism or being an active member of a terrorist organisation. He's considered one because he married into a family with connections to a terrorist organisation, therefor he is one. Correct me if I'm wrong! :)

17. Eric!

Here is the bigger picture for you: at some way, shape, or form, there's a good chance that he will support or be asked to support them in a number of ways, (Directly or indirectly). There is an imminent risk when you associate with these types(terrorists, mafia, etc.) Why would anyone want to put themselves in that position, and put themselves at risk? Its foolish, don't you think? I think people that do this, know what they are getting into, choose to get into it to satisfy a certain curiosity, only to get caught up in some shit later, that could have easily been avoided by simply thinking things through.

Mallyboppa likes this.
  18. Asmodean

Valid questions, yes. And no, its indeed not the smartest or pragmatic thing to do. Lets hope he married out of love :p That's the only way I would answer your why question if it was me. No idea if it applies to him. But no, it doesn't make him a terrorist yet.

19. Eric!

I understand what you mean, and hope that was the case. We will never know, I guess.

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Do we ever know the truth, or just get led by the media like a flock of sheep.

Some years ago, a visitor to Turkey was sentenced to a long term of imprisonment for possession of a few drugs that he claimed were planted. His girlfriend campaigned tirelessly for his release and finally planned his escape, allowing him to return home to a heroes welcome. The story (Midnight Express) was made into a blockbuster film and won several awards.
    NOW THE TRUTH.!!!!!
    The toe rag was a known violent drug dealer who had committed crimes of violence. His confinement to isolation in the Turkish prison, followed an incident where he had ripped the tong out of a fellow inmate as well as terrorizing others. Following his release, he never even visited the girl who had given up all her money and several years of her life to get him home. He had extorted money from the production company who made the film. The list goes on.!!!!!
    In the end, David Putnam who produced the film virtually disowned his own work.
    As I said. Do we ever know the full truth.

Eric! and Mallyboppa like this.