joedi

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by JOEDI, Sep 14, 2018.

1. JOEDI

JOEDI Jo

wish there was a place online i can order some good mind altering stuff....

2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I legally bought Peruvian torch cactus online. It definitely altered my mind.

3. JOEDI

JOEDI Jo

I wish queludes were still around. They were the best,

4. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

The best form of Mind altering drug which is both Healthy and Free is embracing the ambience of Nature, self-reflection and self-analysis - Taking other 'man-made' substances however, does have consequences

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Drink two six-packs in 1/2 hour... Same difference.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

They were a few months ago on the deep web. I'm too young to have seen the golden days of them. But it looked like some chemist was making his own. I'm sure you can easily find the chemical formula used in the old days. But clearly I do not know how they would stack up now. Not really my kind of drug but the old people talk of them so fondly.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've done San Pedro Cactus. I enjoy the trip quite a bit but it's somewhat of a hassle to prepare or extract. I've always wondered how similar Synthetic Mescaline is to these cacti, I bet there are some differences. I believe even Peyote is fairly different than San Pedro and Peruvian Torch.

8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Agreed. I wouldn't be drawn to it again because of this. I'd like to try Mescaline extract.. I just found ways to eat the dried cactus and that is just not the way to begin a trip. Having to eat something revolting.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I usually made like a smoothie out of it, pretty revolting but not to the extent I wouldn't do it again.

I really enjoyed the natural Phenethylamine Psychedelic trip of San Pedro. I like phenethylamines like MDMA, 2cb and 2ce alot but they have a definite synthetic nature to the experience, where I felt San Pedro retained some of my favorite aspects of those chemicals but had a natural feel to it, a la shrooms.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I've never done any cactus/mescaline. Just acid, shrooms, and 2cb. I always remember "The Doors" movie or "Crystal Fairy and the Magical Cactus" when we talk about it though. :)

I made a smoothie for the mushrooms before... sort of. Mixed them with ice cream.

11. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

The best thing I did with mushrooms was grinding them up into powder and eating them with peanut butter on a cracker. I didn't even notice them. But most often I drink tea.

And yeah, GB, I describe it like that. A lot of what I like about mushrooms but the tactile side, especially, of MDMA. I have a bias against synthetic drugs, on the whole. I'll do some of them, but when there are plants that have been used for thousands of years, it just feels safer.

soulcompromise likes this.
  12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Have you done MDMA (Ecstasy) ?

I found at low doses San Pedro is kind of like Ecstasy without the Rush and higher doses are more like acid or 2cb but it's unique.

The auditory hallucinations/distortions can be surreal on it, unlike anything I've experienced on any other trip.

A huge drawback from San Pedro though is the Mescaline content can vary per cactus and in relation to the cactus size and weight, it's not very potent. Peyote is a much more potent source of Mescaline but it is really slow growing and fairly rare to come by these days.

soulcompromise likes this.
  13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Yes, I have!