Jessie Reyez

Discussion in 'Music' started by wyldwynd, Aug 12, 2018.

1. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Opening for Halsey in Las Vegas was an artist named Jessie Reyez. Jessie Reyez has a unique sound and is on fire...check her out...hopefully we will be seeing more of her music

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Yeah, she's got talent! :)

I got to see this artist below, before anybody heard of her in the US, in Las Vegas, at that old theater on Fremont, which I think got torn down, soon after this artist played there, cause the ceiling was falling down.

She had just released her 3rd album (first in the US). I'd never even heard of her before. She opened for Sarah McLaughlin and after she brought down the house (almost literally cause that hall was shakin'!), Sarah had to follow up with her soft little voice and could not come close to matching the excitement that this artist unleashed upon the world...

She opened with this song...what a stage presence! I knew she was gonna make it big!

3. quark

quark Parts Unknown

This song was huge a couple of summers ago. Couldn't go anywhere without hearing it.

4. wyldwynd

I know ! I love when I see a new artist bring down the house ! She said it was her first time performing with a band in a venue and the song above in the introduction she mentioned she wouldn't be there if it weren't for that song, figures.

5. wyldwynd

Jessie Reyez was up for the push artist of the year award and did not win it ...love this song <3

Tags: