Jerry Richardson owner of the Panthers football team, you have to read this!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by MeAgain, Dec 18, 2017.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I didn't know where to put this, so here it is.

Jerry Richardson owner of the Panthers football team will sell it at the end of the season amid sexual misconduct allegations.

He's 81 years old and did some stupid stuff and then paid the women off...but this is the part that gets me...

He asked several women if he could shave their legs!!!
    What a come on line. This guy's a billionaire and the best line he can come up with is, "Hey baby, how'd you like me to shave your legs?"

I mean he must be able to afford real expensive etchings, fur coats, diamonds, etc. and his come on is to offer to shave a woman's legs???

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

he can also afford the finest razors.

Italy185 likes this.
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

You guys just don't get it.

It's about a man making a woman feel awkward and uncomfortable because he thinks he can request anything because he is a man and she is a woman.

Imagine if some creepy old man asked you the same question.

drumminmama likes this.
  4. mcme

mcme lurker

Of course we get it, we've been men our whole lives. I've noticed that generally by 20 or so, women figure out how our minds work and use that knowledge to their advantage. Of course, there's always a few who think they're going to change our thoughts, but the best they will ever do is change the behavior of some. Do you have any thoughts on the women who make men feel awkward and uncomfortable because the man isn't a millionaire and therefore shouldn't be near, let alone speaking to them?
    Offended because he asked to shave their legs. Please. If he weren't a billionaire they'd say no and move on, unless they were horny and he was hot to them, and then who knows. But since he's an old rich man, they take offense in hopes of being compensated for it. And I don't even want to get into the women that said yes to leg shaving in hopes of some return and are only offended and traumatized when the return wasn't what they'd hoped for. Some guys have movie roles to trade for sex, some guys have money. If a woman decides to trade sex for either, the guy is a John, and she's a whore. Nobody forced her, she took the dangled carrot so to speak. It's not rape or abusive if you have the opportunity to say no and walk away. It may be rude or crass, but there's plenty of rude and crass people of both sexes out there.

Womblejohn likes this.
  5. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

that is a really bizarre
    he was basically forced to sell the his team
    why would you want a woman or anyone to feel uncomfortable
    or awkward makes no sense

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps he meant to say ‘I’ll shave you between the legs?”

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Maybe he just needed a few extra bucks but didn't know how to cut hair or do nails...but he knew how to shave.

8. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

he got more than a few extra bucks for the Panthers....he can open up perhaps a few
    "barber Shops"....

9. I want one of those razors that uses a laser beam to cut the hairs.

10. lilliewalker

lilliewalker Members

I would like to let you know that the post yu have contributed is really informative and especially helpful. I appreciate you hard work on it!

11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

These days, if you are rich and famous. As you get older, even being alone in a room with another person is as dangerous as walking through a mine field. even more so if they happen to be of the same gender and a few years younger.
    I assume that he did not drag them into his bedroom by the hair and tie them to his bed before shaving their legs.
    Uncomfortable, while thinking about how they could separate him from some of his money, I doubt it. When that failed, selling their story was the next best thing.

Unfortunately, their are some nasty perverts out there. But they are mostly the ones crafty enough to get away with it.

12. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones just bought a 250 million dollar yacht.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i wonder if jerry richardson ever read this?