It's time to update religious bibles

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by rjhangover, Feb 25, 2018.

1. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

All the bibles of all the religions are thousands of years old. Written by MEN that were trying to understand what was totally mind blowing to them. They were only one step up from the stone age. They called UFO's "fiery chariots".

The Catholic church made the masses believe that the world was flat for over a thousand years.

Martin Luther "protested" the fascism of the Catholic doctrine, and rewrote his version.

The Muslim world is only two steps up from the stone age, and keeps their masses in that mind set.

Buddhists and Hindus are even older.

Science has now began to create a new religion, but things keep progressing so fast, they have to rewrite their doctrine almost every few years.

In this age of information, progress has been doubling every 20 years. Whereas before the 1800's in only doubled every 100 years.during the 1500's 1600's and 1700's. By 2020 information will double every two years.

Prophets didn't quit existing after the bible was written. Nostradamus, Galileo, Isaac Newton, and Edgar Cayce to name a few.

As soon as all the religions come together and realize that it's all the same God, it will be a quantum leap in understanding.

If anyone has some new scripture they'd like to add, I'd love to see it. Please, don't take me for a fool and expose yourself.

I think that The SECRET DOCTRINE and THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE are like new scripture.

The Holographic Universe - Simulation Hypothesis - Crystalinks

BOOK II. — PART I. ANTHROPOGENESIS.
    STANZAS FROM THE BOOK OF DZYAN ... 15

STANZA I. BEGINNINGS OF SENTIENT LIFE ... 22

TWO ANTEDILUVIAN ASTRONOMERS ... 47

STANZA II. — NATURE UNAIDED FAILS ... 52

THE CHRONOLOGY OF THE BRAHMINS ... 66

STANZA III. — ATTEMPTS TO CREATE MAN ... 75

STANZA IV. — CREATION OF THE FIRST RACES ... 86

STANZA V. — THE EVOLUTION OF THE SECOND RACE ... 109

STANZA VI. — THE EVOLUTION OF THE SWEAT-BORN ... 131

STANZA VII. — FROM THE SEMI-DIVINE DOWN TO THE FIRST HUMAN RACES ... 161

STANZA VIII. — EVOLUTION OF THE ANIMAL MAMMALIANS — THE FIRST FALL ... 180

WHAT MAY BE THE OBJECTIONS TO THE FOREGOING ... 185

STANZA IX. — THE FINAL EVOLUTION OF MAN ... 191

EDENS, SERPENTS AND DRAGONS ... 202

THE SONS OF GOD AND THE SACRED ISLAND ... 220

STANZA X. — THE HISTORY OF THE FOURTH RACE ... 227

ARCHAIC TEACHINGS IN THE PURANAS AND GENESIS ... 251

A PANORAMIC VIEW OF THE EARLY RACES ... 263

STANZA X. — Continued ... 271

ARE GIANTS A FICTION? ... 277

THE RACES WITH THE “THIRD EYE” ... 289

THE PRIMEVAL MANUS OF HUMANITY ... 307

STANZA XI. — THE CIVILIZATION AND DESTRUCTION OF THE FOURTH AND FIFTH RACES ... 316

CYCLOPEAN RUINS AND COLOSSAL STONES AS WITNESSES TO GIANTS ... 341

STANZA XII. — THE FIFTH RACE AND ITS DIVINE INSTRUCTORS ... 351

(continued in) The Origin of the Satanic Myth ... 378
    Western Speculations founded on the Greek and Puranic Traditions ... 402
    ADDITIONAL FRAGMENTS FROM A COMMENTARY ON THE VERSES OF STANZA XII. ... 423

CONCLUSION ... 437

[paste:font size="3"]ESOTERIC TENETS CORROBORATED IN EVERY SCRIPTURE ... 449

§ XVI. ADAM-ADAMI ... 452

XVII. THE “HOLY OF HOLIES”: ITS DEGRADATION ... 459

XVIII. ON THE MYTH OF THE “FALLEN ANGEL,” IN ITS VARIOUS ASPECTS ... 475

(continued in) The many meanings of the “War in Heaven” ... 492
    XIX. IS PLEROMA SATAN’S LAIR? ... 506

XX. PROMETHEUS THE TITAN ... 519

XXI. ENOICHION-HENOCH ... 529

XXII. THE SYMBOLISM OF THE MYSTERY NAMES IAO, AND JEHOVAH ... 536

XXIII. THE UPANISHADS IN GNOSTIC LITERATURE ... 563

XXIV. THE CROSS AND THE PYTHAGOREAN DECADE ... 573

XXV. THE MYSTERIES OF THE HEBDOMAD ... 590

(continued in) The Septenary Element in the Vedas ... 605
    The Seven Souls of the Egyptologists ... 630
    [paste:font size="3"]I. ARCHAIC, OR MODERN ANTHROPOLOGY? ... 645

II. THE ANCESTORS MANKIND IS OFFERED BY SCIENCE ... 656

III. THE FOSSIL RELICS OF MAN AND THE ANTHROPOID APE ... 675

IV. DURATION OF THE GEOLOGICAL PERIODS, RACE CYCLES, AND THE ANTIQUITY OF MAN ... 690

(continued in) (c) Esoteric Geological Chronology ... 709

V. ORGANIC EVOLUTION AND CREATIVE CENTRES ... 731
    VI. GIANTS, CIVILIZATIONS, AND SUBMERGED CONTINENTS TRACED IN HISTORY ... 742

(continued in) (a) Statements about the Sacred Islands ... 760

VII. SCIENTIFIC AND GEOLOGICAL PROOFS OF THE EXISTENCE OF SEVERAL SUBMERGED CONTINENTS ... 778

Index [[As prepared by John P. Van Mater - not the facsimile Index]]

HELENA PETROVNA BLAVATSKY

1831-1891

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Just write a new holy book or come up with your own religion.
    Bibles get updated/retranslated every couple of decades, although probably not in the way you ment. That would be a mistake anyway, like republishing Huckleberry Finn without the N-word.

Mallyboppa and themnax like this.
  3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

maybe back dating would be a lot better. there is so much more there, and not just the christian book, but all of them, the close you get back in time to when each was written.
    every time someone modernizes the language/style in which they are written, more is lost then gained, and interpretations of the up-date-rs locked in, and often these are in error from the original intent.
    much of what plagues christianity, and yes some of the other religions today, are a result of this.

also they're not all thousands of years old. christianity is only a couple of thousand. islam is little more then one thousand, and the faith of baha'u'llah, began in 1844.

(and according to bahal'u'llah, each belief that comes along, IS a renewal and an 'update' of each that came before)

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nah. Leave them like they are. :)

5. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Nice one

My mum gave me her copy of Blavatsky's THE SECRET DOCTRINE

I think my brother got her ISIS UNVEILED

rjhangover likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

While we're at it, let's just rewrite history altogether along with all the greats like Homer etc. Typical books written by men. Not on.

jpdonleavy likes this.
  7. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

history drags religion behind it - a day late and a deutschmark short

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth

Just posting this as a reminder as to how important the Bible is to Christianity. I don't see an update coming anytime soon

9. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

according to Jeopardy the New Worlds Translation of the Holy Scriptures is the most accurate, up to date bible in existence. It also puts the Creator, designer and inspiration behind the writing of the bible. it puts Jehovahs name in its right place over 6,000 times. Not just using LORD or GOD, which are titles.

May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth. Psalms 83:18

10. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Well - inter alia - we need more info about how eve was genetically engineered from afam's bone marrow - once the Annunaki had figured out how to get Adam right. We need more information about the 'wheel within a wheel a'rollin'" which sounds gyroscopic. Gyroscopic motion in space creates gravity. How about more info about all the fire and smoke and flying vehicles which crop up ans - as to angels - what's your bet. They are (a) lifeforms, or (b) miraculous creatures conjured by magic

11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Sometimes I think that I am God.
    That is because when I pray, it just seems as if I am talking to myself. :yum::yum::yum:

rjhangover likes this.
  12. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

13. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

For all you beautiful people.....

14. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I understand what you are saying, but Modern Man, at this current state of development, is too alienated from his subconscious to achieve what so many of our ancestors did with myth and scripture. Greek myth, for example, is filled with metaphors of the human psyche and its structure. Genesis provides a metaphor for ego and super-ego development. There is an authentic' but subtle' genius in the creation of such things. If we were to try to do that today, it becomes overly contrived.

Then consider the fact that there are so many teachings, such as that physical reality is more illusion than a concrete reality, that science is only just now beginning to confirm.

Of course they were always building off of a precedent too---traditions going all the way back to their indigenous ancestors that they could build off of.

But it is critical that we bring meaning, value, and truth back into our culture. Perhaps some philosophy books are all that we need.

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm open to this theory but still can't go along with it. Sure! The latest scientific developments imo show there's a lot more to this reality than just the concrete, physical aspects. It doesn't make the physical an illusion. I come to this conclusion every time so far, no matter what angle(s) I'm looking at and am including.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Primarily due to technology and science, with the rapid and available access of information and education, I think a new religion in any traditional sense is very unlikely. I suppose people can slap the term "religion" onto any domain, as the op has done with science, but I view this as a rather irreverent use of terminology.

However, some aspects of science, such as Theoretical Physics and certain aspects of Cosmology are making hypothesis and predictions far ahead of the current technological abilities to test them and in this sense, these hypothesis and ideas are 'stagnant'. I think in the wake of this, people may be drawn to new age type ideas and there may be somewhat of a renaissance in philosophy.

17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I partially agree, but there's something sacred maybe about preserving these ancient texts.

18. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I used to feel the same way---in fact I thought that the holographic universe was a neat idea, but I was not really convinced that it reflected reality in any way. But the more I worked with quantum mechanics, cosmology, and philosophy, the more I became convinced of this.

However I should clarify that I use the term 'illusion' in somewhat of a loose manner. I say this because I believe it is a matter of frame of reference. If you are talking in terms of an existential frame of reference, in other words, every day reality, then physicality is not an illusion, as it shapes our reality. But if your frame of reference is the physical world in itself, then yes, it is an illusion.

Take for example, light and electromagnetic radiation: It has no mass, and so we can't truly define a position for it. In fact it can fit within the smallest possible space that can exist before the differences between Quantum Mechanics and Einstein's theories of Relativity would no longer allow reality to exist as we know it (a distance that is so small it equates to about the same ratio as 0.1 mm to the visible universe). It also moves at the speed of light, which is a speed whereby time does not exist, and therefore the whole universe, from beginning to end occurs across a length of time of zero from the perspective of light. In other words, electromagnetic radiation---the primary phenomena whereby we experience the universe, and which is so fundamental to the structure of our universe that without it no fundamental particle would even exist (literally because what the Big Bang did was to create fundamental particles from light)---does not actually exist within our physical universe in any way more than a fleeting shadow or a ghost.

Now think of the hardest, thickest, most concrete object you can. Most of those qualities, hardness, color, etc. are mainly the result of the electrons within the molecules of that object. But actually the atoms within those molecules are actually only .000000000000001% mass, all the rest is simply empty space. Therefore, for example, if you were to take a Hydrogen atom and enlarge it to the size of a football, you would have a ping pong ball sized proton on the 50 yard line, and a marble sized electron at the field goal. Theoretically we could squeeze out all that empty space---for example, if we did that with the earth we would squish the whole earth, and everything on it to a size a little smaller than a golf ball----but this would put the earth below its Schwarzschild Boundary----which means that all that mass would simply disappear, creating a hole in space-time. In other words, even that mass that seems hard and solid and concrete, if actually compacted to the limit where it actually was as it appeared, would disappear into a hole where even time disappears. And so far, everything we have talked about is based on classical science, which assumed that all those particles were always continuously there, we haven't even gotten into the quantum realm yet.

But first, there is one more point I want to make---science thought that the Higgs Boson--the God Particle would solve the problem of where mass comes from, because the bigger particles are composed of subatomic particles that, all together, do not account for their mass. This effects those particles as well as the atoms that are made from them. Now that the Higgs Boson has been discovered, it turns out that it only accounts for a small percentage of the mass. That means that the rest of the mass must come from gluons which hold the particles and the nucleus formed of those particles, together. But the problem is that gluons are zero-mass particles. This is a greater paradox than just adding up numbers. If they are zero-mass, then they are like photons (particles of light). Then there is the theory, popularly dubbed, The God Theory, by one of its authors, that suggests that all mass, i.e. all particles including those with mass, are composed of light trapped in place by the zero-point energy field. The math behind this theory is surprisingly predictive, but that isn't really that strange, for as I mentioned earlier, the Big Bang created mass from light. But again, light doesn't really exist within our physical universe.

Particles in the quantum realm are not only particles, but also waves---though actually the term wave is not acurate either---it is more of a field that appears like a wave, but is superpositioned meaning that it is everywhere and in every time. Consider one of the electrons we were talking about in the previous paragraph. We think of it as orbiting around the nucleus of the atom like a planet around a star. If we try to identify a position, then yes, statistically, we will almost always find it somewhere around the nucleus of that atom. But the rest of the time, they are superpositioned around the nucleus of that atom---meaning that they are simultaneously at infinite positions around the nucleus---sometimes described as like a cloud or an energy field. People typically think of this as a cloud that is surrounding the nucleus in every possible position, no matter how small. But that is not exactly accurat, because if it was limited to the area surrounding the nucleus, it would not be infinite, because the electron does have mass and represents a certain size. Infinite would have to include the whole universe, and all of time.

But this is not just the case with one measly electron, this is the case with absolutely every particle and even the subatomic particles----the particles that make up the other particles---like the muons, gluons, Higgs boson and so forth. And when it is observed, i.e. has a position, whether this is by another particle, or a human measurement, or a human observation, or whatever the case is, we can't expect that position to last very long because everything is in motion.

So what we are talking about here is a reality that every object is composed of particles and subatomic particles that collapse from the universe for a very small point of time, and not neccessarily at the same time. In other words no object is ever wholly there. In fact each particle tends to be spread out all across the universe, more often than not, in a way that is so strange, that scientists have a hard time dealing with this in any other way than the mathematical equations that determine and demonstrate how this reality really is.

Scientists try to explain all this strange reality away by saying that it represents a realm that is so small that all the strangeness averages out once you reach the dimensions of the world we live in. But isn't that a bit of a cop out when you consider that scientists don't even attempt to understand what their findings mean to Being itself?

I find it hard for our physical world to be anything but an illusion