It's hard to find a White woman

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Paradise Falls, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm talking about the hard working, practical, telling you straight how they feel kind of people. Hardly a negative image.
    But its true the typical New Yorker and their straight telling you how they feel are not known for their friendliness.

2. Kerri

Kerri Members

I don’t think anyone is suggesting a preference is racist. It’s the other crap that’s blatantly racist

It’s this bullshit -
    The beauty of the White Woman must never perish. European Women have been thousands of years in the making. OP is wise not to be deceived by the dieversity deception

Plus this whiny victim mentality that poor white men and white culture is somehow under attack.

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree baby, I agree. It's people speaking foolish things, don't let it get to you. Warm hugs to you:)

4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If we could predict the future, we'd be sitting pretty. Things do swing back and forth like a pendulum so just because we're careening toward a particular place doesn't mean we'll get there before momentum is lost. Interesting how corrective forces are applied when a critical mass of folks think things have gone too far.

Eric! likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What's correctiveness if not only a concept in the eye of the beholder. It is a made up word, a politicians word. A word that is meant to sum up the population as a whole into a singular way of thinking. It is a hypocritical word that goes against everything a human being is and feels.

Eric! likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't feel guilty for the things I never did and what never happened to newer generations who believe I should feel guilt or pay reparations for something I wasn't personally involved in.

Eric! likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh we don't want to go back on topic. We want to fight for our freedom to be with the people that we are attracted to, whether other like it or not without the fears of relentless attacks on others who are told they are white supremacists or need to visit a rally to find someone they are attracted to! Freiheit!

If a black person came in here looking for black women nothing would have been said, but throw in the word and color white and we are now where we are, which is a pretty piss poor state of affairs.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    TrudginAcrossTheTundra and Eric! like this.
  8. Kerri

Kerri Members

No one is suggesting preferences equate to racism. Did someone suggest reparations? I haven’t heard that term form decades.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I wouldn't have posted what I'd posted if I hadn't read anything that would not warrant that post. No need to jump on the defensive either, I don't even think I'm referring to you at all. I'm referring to a post that said the OP needed to go to a white rally to pick up white women. Which I found a little off putting and is exact why I carried on the way I did.

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

LOL this thread is full of fail

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh please, the OP didnt just casually mention he only dates white women in conversation, which would have been fine. We all have our preferences .

He made a troll post. He's obviously just trying to troll.
    And I'll troll him right back thankyouverymuch

Its a little off putting that my post was taken so seriously

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

See, exhibit A
    He didn't just say he's only attracted to white women, he made this whole rant about how other races are beneath him. A troll is a troll is a troll.

Plus, if you DO think other races are beneath you then what better place to meet someone than a white supremacist rally? I think I gave him some excellent advice!

Irminsul likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Okay then, my mistake. Sorry.

14. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I LOVE LATINAS!!!!!

15. Eric!

I couldn't resist posting this scene from Blazing Saddles

Orison likes this.
  16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i want to fight for my freedom to be with the people i'm attracted to, whether the people i'm attracted to like it or not.

Eric! likes this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I made a mistake. I said I was sorry.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ if that's aimed at me, i wasn't attacking your post. i was just making a joke about failing with women.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't think it's a wrong thing to be attracted to people who aren't attracted to you. I'm attracted to a lot of people that don't particularly like me and I don't even know what they look like, but I'm attracted to their persona, whether that's real or not I have no idea. But I know they don't think too kindly of me and that's cool too. I can still like them :) and if they don't like me liking them well, that's fine too. But I can't help it, I'm full of fails.

20. Eric!

I like you Irmi;)