It's February. It's Time For The Shit Storm

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by The Walking Dickhead, Nov 6, 2016.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Does anyone else think that february next year is going to be the month. The end month Apocalypse Februrary 2017 anyone?

What is your apocalypse prediction for the world and when?

[​IMG]

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The calendar goes from the 14th to the 5th, to the 16th (my b-day).

3. The Walking Dickhead

I shouldn't worry though because you are already fully realised and so it just means no prezzies next year :-( if indeed it is the 15th of February. Roughly 50:50

4. The Walking Dickhead

Pick a month. 1 in 12 chance that's the month the world ends.

February is the most likely month because it's the shortest, yet it still uses more energy to turn than any other month of the year?

Where is all that extra energy going...

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If it's for less days in the month how is there more chance something will happen. Wouldn't a longer month have more chance of something happening????

???????

6. The Walking Dickhead

Because it uses more energy to turn

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I use the same force to swipe months on my phone, click next month on the computer and to turn the page over on a physical calander????

??????

8. The Walking Dickhead

Listen, question marks negate and confound the discourse. Turning the page on your smart phone will not affect the timeline in anyway significant

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Having two February 5ths in the same year is a time anomaly... Everybody has to live the same day, exactly the same, twice..... from memory......... ten days later.

Oh, and those born on the 15th.... Well... they never existed.

or not.

Either way we're screwed.

10. The Walking Dickhead

There's a difference between a typo and an anomaly. No extra points are given when the grim reaper strikes. We all get fucked equally

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not if I simply, choose not to believe. ;)

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm still going with 12/21/12. everything since then has just been my dying dream.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It'll happen on Halloween but the second one. Like I don't know what y'all think Halloween only comes once a year... I'm always here! It occurs for me 365 days a year except for leap years that's when I disappear and you won't find me, you can't find me I asked my doctor for prescribed medications and he declined me. =[ so now I'm on the hunt every day. :)

14. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

My prediction is for more of the same, It's Neverending Armageddon Again and Again and Again! I'm dying for part six to come out in February.

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

creek gonna rise, shorelines are going to change drastically and permenently do to sea level rise do to ice melting do to all the temperatures averaged togather rising just a couple of degrees.
    not so fast that you'd actually notice at furst. and it'll be over a period of time lasting more then a couple of decades. in some ways the ecopocalypse has already started.
    many tipping points have already been passed. all that tepped water inundating former croplands will be a perfect place for the natural mutation and breading of new and yet unnabmed diseases.
    diseases mutating faster then names can be invented for them, let alone cures found. combined with not having the food those lands, and others, deprived of their customary rain fall and other climate conditions,
    human populations will slowly and agonizingly diminish. what we do now will not prevent this entirely, but rather determine how much will be spared or salvaged.

those human decendents who survive, will themselves have mutated to do so, or sapient results of genetic labratory experiments will. tails and fur will actually be a survival advantage, as well as of course evolved immunities, though the continuation of big and even bigger brains and dexterous hands will be as well.

in other words, the meek who inheirit the earth, will be furrys. the widespread multi-mega-pandemics are still a few years off, but not many. quite possibly by 2030 or sooner. the process though, will take more then a decade. maybe two or three before it finally ends.

those who are born after the ecopocalypse will not be taught to think kindly of their human ancestors who's centuries of resource mismanagment resulted in the suffering of their parents and grandparents.

but the rivers will eventually clear themselves. and the few the furry the survivors, will be born into a world reclaimed by natural wonders filled also with fascinating ruins to explore.
    ruins of the world we take for granted and few realize now, how tenuous the world they represent.

ah but sorry to say, while the details my remain uncertain until they transpire, as a general course of events, that's no bull at all.

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Not sure it works that way. Or actually I'm sure it doesn't. But hey, we will see next year I suppose :-D

17. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Hey......There's A Rail There With No Rolls.......Somebody Could Be Caught Short....... :D

Cheers Glen.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

This is what Mark Renton saw at the peak of his high with the opium suppository

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

its gonna take more then a month. more then a decade. but probably not more then two.
    and it isn't the world, just human people on earth as we think we know each other now.

the full range of all that might or how is beyond me, but those few things i've mentioned seem the most likely.

local politics in america, fewer people are going to show up for trumps inaugeration then the womens march the next day.
    no surprise there.

maybe he won't be a hitler, just a failed mafia don. maybe he'll kill himself.
    maybe being president won't keep his russian mafia creditors from breaking his fingers.
    but then he never could play piano anyway.

his republican congress can either hate him, or have everyone hate them.

outside of that, life might just go on, with a new nixxonrayunbush to screw up everything, be annoyed and embarassed by, and make stupid jokes about.
    i think that's what pretty much everyone is expecting at this point. but is nothing more drastic then that changing even possible?
    that's what he claims to believe. i totally don't know until we see it. oil and coal aren't a real future for any kind of progress,
    or even not loosing what people want to assume they will always have.