It's about time! Latest underwear trend.

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Resistance isn't futile, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

It's not about saving money. It's about not destroying the earth.

Each time you buy something new you support mass production that first strips minerals from the earth and then puts back toxic waste after having fabricated the junk.

If something old is still usable. Then use it! The earth and the animals will thank you.

2. Regal

Regal Guest

*splutter* ewwwwwww hahahaha

3. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

I find this utterly fascinating... Where is this magical toilet seat paradise and how can I get my hands on one that may have cushioned such notable cheeks as Abraham Lincoln's, Mark Twain's or Nikola Tesla's?

4. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Did anyone put a gun to your head and make you wear a thong? lol

If I'm with a guy and he doesn't like my panties then he can go fuck himself. I'd like to see my fiance wear a fucking thong all day, see how he likes it. I have one pair and only wear it when I feel like getting, er, sawed in half as you put it.

5. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Ladies in the pic doesn't have much of a bum, but still tis hot!

6. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Meh, I'm not really feeling it. I'll stick to boy shorts. Comfy, cute, and cheeky.

7. ariaone

ariaone Members

I like wear Vc lingerie, but victoria is [SIZE=10.5pt]price quite high.[/SIZE]

8. nox_lumen

nox_lumen Member

If it's VC, it's worth it. even second hand. They made my fave thong, buttery soft and way more comfy than my curvy bum chewing up a poorly fitting granny pantie or boy short built for the bum-less. I feel my butt always looks best in underpants that actually fit it.

But my biggest issue with the pic is not the poor fit of the garment, it's the mental image of that sticking out of the low rise skinny jeans that leave little to the imagination in the first place. Now sure, if I was going to wear my vintage sea foam green silk Jackie O dress and jacket, the set would be fine as long as it fit correctly, but low rise? It's better to skip the pantie, even at the risk of plumbers crack.

9. Laci

Laci Members

I love granny panties, they're so comfortable and don't typically ride up the butt.

10. gijihello

gijihello Members

I don't think it's comfortable to wear this underwear

11. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North