It's about time! Latest underwear trend.

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Resistance isn't futile, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Bah... underwear is unneccessary... go regimental... no issues that way.

2. Willy Blue

Willy Blue Senior Member

Her underwear might be sexy if her arse was not chewing the living bejeezus out of her panties, bit like an iceberg I reckon, what you can see above the water is roughly only a third of the iceberg, same with her underkrackers I reckon, more material stuck between the cheeks of her arse than is actually covering her modesty.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think they are perfectly fine but certainly can not regard them as sexy.

4. And I'll bet your arse is no better looking.

Personally I think these are fucking gorgeous. I'm so glad that the thong trend is dead. I hated that thin piece of tissue sawing me in half.

5. Willy Blue

Willy Blue Senior Member

I bet it is to resistance, I'll have you know my arse is held in high regard here in the UK Resistance and its certainly not prone to chewing womens underwear, I use my mouth for that :).

6. odonII

odonII O

The Bra's are nice (not sure if there is anything 'retro' about those) But the knickers? : / - if they look awful on a slender woman, god only knows what they would look like on an average woman.

7. My grandfather gave me an unopened party seven. I don't have the courage to actually open it and taste it. But I'll bet you that your arse is bigger than that can.

8. Willy Blue

Willy Blue Senior Member

I will accept that wager madam and I am ready willing and able to prove my arse is smaller than a party seven, pert little beauty that it is.

Name your bet and we will see who wins this little wager, by the way WTF is a party seven??

9. etherea

etherea mother of the idiot children

one more tan a party six? :D

10. etherea

Than even

11. Bollocks!!
    You telling me your grands never spoke of Watneys Party Seven?

Here I found a photo for you. [​IMG]

12. Willy Blue

Willy Blue Senior Member

Well if thats a party 7 I win the bet now pay up.

13. You win the photo

14. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think the vintage look of Tap Panties is awesome but I guess they only work with dresses and skirts; or really full slacks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Willy Blue

Willy Blue Senior Member

Thank you, I shall treasure it.

16. etherea

I love those silk shorts

17. etherea

And that's coming from someone who hates underwear so they must be alright

18. Actually yesterday I went out and I rummaged around in basements of several churches rummage sales and second hand thrift shops.

I was rewarded with a small bag full of 1950s and older underwear.

They're sooooooooo comfortable!!!

And I think they look sexy without looking whore-ish or having something crawl up my butt and sawing me in half.