Italian men

Discussion in 'Italy' started by Ladylocks, May 10, 2005.

1. Ladylocks

Ladylocks Banned

I hear from some that they are sex gods, and from others I hear they are sick.

North italians are quite, white and more like german people. South italians are much darker and hot- but

they go after girls of any age younger than them at private parties and rape is a huge problen at parties in Greece.

Comments?

2. diafanos

diafanos Member

nobody can judge a whole people by some stupid stereotypic opinions like" italians are sick","germans are alcoholic and rough","english are without sense of humor" . . .
    i dont think there is a problem with rapes in Greece and especially "huge". from where is your conclusion?

3. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Member

uh?! (I'll just leave it at that)

4. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Whoah.. talking about stereotypes.. That's insane. You can't generalize a whole nation like that. I hope you were kidding, but if not.. then I feel very sorry for you. :(

5. Kastenfrosch

Kastenfrosch Blaubeerkuchen!! Lifetime Supporter

german peopleple are not un-hot.............. :X

6. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

i think ur sick .

7. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

they are :)

8. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

Not many people know this but the true sex gods are men who are 4th generation Canadians, with a Scottish/Irish heritage, who have just a touch of English, German, and French in their heritage. The best combination is when the Scottish line is on the mom's side, and the Irish is on the dad's side. Also contributing to the godliness are factors such as, height: 5' 10" is perfect, weight: 155 lbs. is ideal., and the perfect age is approximately 41 years old.

Just thought you ladies would like to know the inside scoop. lol

9. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

thank you kindly, blackguardXIII, for the clarification :)

*hugz*

10. BlackGuardXIII

It is my pleasure, HippieVixen, I am always happy to be of service in whatever capacity I am able.
    And also, if there is any doubt at all that I am not correct, I recommend personally investigating the merits of my claim. I would be glad to demonstrate as much proof as is needed to support my contention. Just let me know, the validity of it really is something I am very interested in ensuring. Even if you only have .0001% doubt, it might be worth checking out....

11. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Indeed..may I possibly check out you penis then?

12. IdentityCrisis

IdentityCrisis Member

I just got back from Italy and Greece and Turkey. In a piazza in Italy a man wouldn't let go of my wrist. The lady I was with had to rip his hand away from me. They're qute grabby. But I also have friends in Italy who are very friendly and wouldn't hurt a fly. It's very mixed.

13. BlackGuardXIII

But of course you may. I don't mind, although I need to know how you would like to check it out. If you mean see a picture, well, you can, but of course that would not prove anything. It probably looks much like millions of other ones. It works, you can trust me on that. And I am a well-practiced wielder of it, and have learned a vast number of different ways in which to implement it.
    There are some bigger for sure, and some that are prettier too, I am sure. But this baby lasts like the energizer bunny, and, under the right conditions, turns to steel. But don't take my word for it.....

btw, I am 41 years old you know.... Thats really, really old, in teenager terminology.

14. diafanos

diafanos Member

hey Jessie how was your vacation? did you like greece? where did u go there?(im from there. . . )

15. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

not only in teenager terminology i'd say... :p

16. IdentityCrisis

IdentityCrisis Member

It was sooooo awesome. I went to the Plaka and there was a man with a Python Snake. It was scary! Haha. I also went to this new laundry place and the taxi driver scammed me so I didn't want to take a taxi back (this was in Athens), and it was about midnight so I didn't want to walk back alone at night... and the laundry place stayed open for an extra couple of hours for me because the man who was running it didn't have enough power for all of the Dryers yet. Anyway, long story short, he walked me all the way back to the front door of my hotel. The people there were so friendly!! I also looooooove Tolo!

17. Manolao

Manolao Member

:) :) :) ...kiss.....

18. shroomanoid

shroomanoid Member

they are trying well.
    but still, they're not as good as us greeks
    ;)

19. diafanos

diafanos Member

SHROOMANOID!!! ÐÁÔÑÉÙÔÇ!!! ÅËËÁÄÁ???? ÂÑÇÊÁ ÐÁÔÑÉÄÁ ÓÔÏ SITE ÅÐÉÔÅËÏÕÓ! ËÅÃÅ ÑÅ ÁÄÅÑÖÅ ÁÐÏ ÐÏÕ ÅÉÓÁÉ?

sorry for tha lang

20. Ember_Italy

Ember_Italy Member

I've only been with italians... :) I don't know if they're better than foreign people in bed. My friends who dated both italians and non-italians say they're more romantic and sensual. But it's probably because it's easier to say nice things when the other's language is the same as yours :D