Israel should not exist

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by unfocusedanakin, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Their industry and economy has for a large part developed so succesfully in the last decades through collaboration with western industries. There are also several collaborations with Chinese and north west European industrial companies to convert to more environmental neutral technologies.
    The biggest risk on a full blown war with an eastern country is with North Korea or Russia. Neither will benefit of an all out war with western nations.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  2. David0301

David0301 Members

ok sorry i will stop, but its just... my whole life motto is to NOT be a sheep. why not change picture? there is nothing in a sheep to be proud of

Irminsul likes this.
  3. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

What's interesting there are the time traveling taxi drivers. It took 45 minutes and an underground tunnel to get to dinner, but only took 15 minutes and a bridge to get back. Amazing!

4. GeorgeJetStoned

Depends entirely on who cooked it!

David0301 likes this.
  5. David0301

David0301 Members

ahahahahahhaha

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  6. David0301

David0301 Members

yo, what i meant was this, check this :

the 5% people that own 90% see countries as customers.
    Europe, Northamerica, Australia, the golf, and almost all South-America is already their "customers"
    Customers of what? of their industry.
    What industry? all kindzzzz of .

now the east asians are developing and growing rapidly.
    Meaning they will be able to have their own weapons. = thread to the 5% people
    Meaning they will be able to have their own gas,electricity,oil supply= thread to 5% people

dont forget the military industry is the biggest worldwide.
    And where are all the weapons,tanks,planes produced? in the west (usa80%)
    take the rich gulf states for example. Despite their oil wealth they are not even able to produce 1 single bullet lol . And i mean it. The only country in the middle east that has its own weapons is IRAN . And this is why iran is a big "terrorist" and thread to the US.

ALSO : the chinese have been doing a little version of their "globalisation" for some years now . In Africa. In case you dont know. They are taking over markets & investing in Africa.

Who do you think implemented the ridiculous "1 child policy" in China? ---> the 5% people. yep.
    Why do you think they killed Gaddafi? ---> he had some serious plans to unite africa and even establish 1 african currency and to no more trade with the US but instead with China and Brazil. He even said it in an interview. 1 week later he was r.i.p

You call that peace? these people are far away from peace my friend
    i have no doubt that industrialisation benefits mankind and brings peace and improvement to all. BUT not the way they are doing it . The intention/incentive must be a different one! Namely to free people vs to enslave people.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  7. David0301

David0301 Members

lol that was no time machine . the answer to his maths is as follows:

- the 1st taxi driver A who took you to your destiny in 45 minutes was a greedy young bwoi who was trying to get as much money as possible out of your wallet.
    - the 2nd taxi driver B was an honest, "pious" taxi driver who - in fear of his ever watching "god" - took the right route and therefore drove you to your destiny in 15 minutes.

resume:
    A - B = 35 minutes
    A - B = lie,greed,waste of time

8. David0301

David0301 Members

ahahahaaah imm sorry but.. i cant stop lauging every time i see your head hahahahahha pleaaase change it , take any other animal ANY but... a SHEEP is the worst animal that could ever participate in a chat forum

( i just wanted to reply to your post but its hard to be serious and concentrated ahahahaha )

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Asmo Has Been A Much Respected Member Here Since 2004...... No Offence David But You

Are Beginning To Sound Like Hemorrhoid.......:frowning:

Cheers Glen.

tumbling.dice and Mallyboppa like this.
  10. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Well said Glen He is beginning to piss me off with it as well , Asmo is fine as a sheep or anything else he wants to be

Its the cock avatars I cant take seriously !!

tumbling.dice likes this.
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm sure David will change his avatar pic if you ask him. Despite him wasting pages on off topic banter like he's oblivious to any standard forum rules, he poses as a very considerate person :p

Well, I reported your post because it seems you are being annoying on purpose.

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  12. David0301

David0301 Members

lol wtf i cant believe it, you are the one who harrased me from the beginning, forgot? but you know what I wont even bother to write to you anything again, thats it. no more wasting kcal , so dont even talk to me again, bye

13. GeorgeJetStoned

Yea, I kinda figured that one out after the first trip. Since the government was picking up the tab, I didn't really care. The first cab driver was a real bastard though. A woman cut in front of us and he made a special effort to get back beside her and shout out "labia, labia". I know what that means in Latin, so I'm pretty sure of what it means in Turkish.

14. David0301

David0301 Members

wow what a coldblooded driver

you said water treatment in turkey? hmmm did you promote osmosis filters there or what?

but hey i think we should stick to the topic because the chat police mr asmodean is watching us

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the problem is with this word "should".
    people "should" not be so inconsiderate of each other,
    that ANY nation "should" have to exist at all.

as for israel, there is this piece of land, and humans seem to insist they have to name such things.
    still doesn't make an excuse for people to be inconsiderate of each other,
    often on the excuse of perceived and even superficial differences.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

actually there is. without consideration there is only tyranny. there is nothing to be proud of in aggressiveness though. its why you don't have the freedoms that you don't.
    lack of consideration is what causes hierarchies to exist too. now maybe there's sheep and there's sheep, and maybe i misunderstand your intention.

now about this thing that israel should not exist. well american shouldn't either, for much the same reasons. they're both on stolen land.
    that doesn't make attacking either of them a good idea. and 'should' is what you do in the little room with the mirrors.

should any place be exclusively for that followers of any one particular belief? probably not such a good nor stable idea.
    no one is born hating logic, nor to live in a universe narrowed by other people's assumptions and self deceptions.

i'll make an exception to that for indiginous cultures though, because they evolved where they are, that's the meaning of it,
    by learning from where they are, how to live in that particular place.

there was one other topic that has come up in this thread, whether it is war or peace that industrialization makes more likely. well furst of all, environment is everything so if you don't want industrialization to be a destablizing force, even without neighbors to fight over resources with, you need to industrialize in ways that are respectful of environment and the dependence of the well being of all existence upon it.

that being said, technologicalization, makes neither more nor less likely then the other. rather it is cultural values and objectives that set the trajectory in which technologies evolve. and thus it is culture and not industry/technology, that determine this.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Are the cliff notes of this thread basically that because many Israelis tend to view Israel as a ''birthright'' because of the Torah (a religious right?) that is why many others feel that it shouldn't ''exist?'' Or that without the Torah (Old Testament), all of the war conflicts wouldn't exist over it?