Is smoking marijuana in front of your kids child abuse?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by ProudAtheist32490, Sep 11, 2009.

1. DdC

DdC Member

[​IMG]

Once again Science takes a back seat to religious hype and flat out reefer madness. Perceptions of how would it look if the parents got caught over the reality of Ganja potentially preventing cancer and lung damage from pollution and factory waste. Thats a tricky one, As much as the families putting bleach on their kids to whiten them. Stemming out of "good intentions' cause everybody knows white kids get better treatment. Or the The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment shooting syphilis into black prisoners because it might bring a cure. Or the kids of Chernobyl not protected from radiation because of the message it sent their parents? Hemp can remove nuke and chemical contamination but its a schedule#1 narcotic and kept that way. Sorry kids.

Hitler had some justification for his deeds, to protect the kids from drugs and alcohol and intellect. Such a plastic society when kids regularly took Ganja for many different ailments for thousands of years. Looks to me like most are worried more about the message to the drug worriers trumps the reality to the kids. I've stated why kids shouldn't toke and stand by it. I also say, in the atmosphere of combative prohibition be careful out there, and until it is legitimized take precautions including toking in the garage. But only because it is prohibition and it is a war on American citizens choosing the less harmful alternative. Getting busted is far more hazardous to kids than toking. Even busting their parents, forfeiting their home and confiscating their furniture is worse. Or the scores of kids killed as snitches or playing sports. Doing legal back flips on dirt bikes seems a tad reckless. Shooting other kids in Iraq and getting shot should be for old gray good ole boys not kids. At least reefer phobic orison319 was honest starting with "I don't think". Don't Appease the Oppressors, it only bites you in the ass.

"A violently active,
    intrepid, brutal youth
    that is what I am after...
    I will have no intellectual training.
    Knowledge is ruin for my young men."

~ Adolf Hitler,
    quoted by John Gunther "The Nation"

Virtues' of Ganja
    Alcohol in mouthwash or getting communion in church. Cotton's 90 million pounds of poison or OPEC dacron and other plastic fiber. SUV's spewing Asthma or cardboard foods causing obesity. How bout those twins trafficking kids beer. Lots of stuff more harmful than kids getting a whiff of Ganja. It will wear off before school the next day with no hangover. Get real.

[​IMG]

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

There is propaganda I dont believe in ...

3. Sebastunes

Sebastunes Member

this O'Reilly clown ... really .. fire him; stop reporting anything this asshole says .. im from Britian; I shouldnt be hearing the opinion of some lowlife like him. If you ignore this man ... they will fire him.

and replace him ... with another one.

HA!

4. jammin1000

jammin1000 Member

Not a good idea to do anything around children, folks. First of all you can be busted for it.....second of all, they can take your kids away....

Third of all, in this state........California is voting next go around to legalize....finally, first vote on the issue since '72 and we need to win this one.

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED TO VOTE AND LIVE IN CALIFORNIA......REGISTER DAMMIT....YES, I AM SHOUTING CAUSE WE NEED TO LEGALIZE....I AM A LIBERTARIAN AND I AM DAMN TIRED OF ILLEGALITY ON THIS ISSUE!!!

We need to show responsibility so that we can get respect and start making progress and smoking around children is not doing such and not going to help. We don't need bad press...........;)

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

so i should send junior to the local park to puff a doobie...where every cop in my small town know him by name and have my number in their notebooks....cant do it...but good luck on that vote....and register in cal.

6. DdC

DdC Member

The paradox of the Ganjawar.

The lesson is don't outlaw research or censor information.

Obviously as stated, its a combat zone and the villagers will lynch people for growing RxGanja, I have no doubts they'd lynch a stoner getting a kid high. And its a natural gut instinct to protect the kids. But in the case of Ganja, half of the equation is missing do to government lobbyists promoting prohibition. Describing airplane flights to locals in the early 20th century without the knowledge of "lift" and arodynamics would sound strange and unbelievable. Taking a kid up might be grounds for lynching. So what if society keeps getting farther from "normal" each generation since prohibition, keeping us without defenses for human toxins? All to provide cheap obedient herd mentalities to perpetuate the filthy rotten system. We all have cannabinoids throughout our bodies and a history of continuous harvests since Agriculture began. Sometimes illicit sometimes mandated. We know of the anti-biotec properties and I haven't had a cold since 69 or so. If the truth was taught, it would not be a stigma to "protect" the kids with Ganja. as it stands with any other form of more risky vaccinations or white powders. People die from aspirin, not Ganja. End the war and the research will bare out the truth and maybe a cure for kids not even thought about in the present war zone of propagandist and worriers profiting on misery.

Send your good vibes to Jack...

[​IMG]

7. *kushbaby*

*kushbaby* Member

i wouldn't call it ABUSE.... but i think if you're going to smoke weed why subject your children to it. if they chose to grow up and smoke weed good for them but untill THEY make that choice. i don't think they need to be around it

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

If marijuana had any everlasting life or fountan of youth effects on human beings, Jack Herer wouldn't of suffered a heart attack..:rolleyes:

seems like bad timing to put an effort into making it fine to smoke anything in front of a developing mind, body and spirit ..[​IMG]

9. DdC

DdC Member

He made it through the stroke...
    Maybe if he used it since childbirth?

Tree of Life
    A study by University of Saskatchewan researchers results appearing in the 'Journal of Clinical Investigation' have actually given a fillip to the traditional and mythological view that associates the addictive weed in some ways with immortality...

World's Oldest Pothead?
    Voter photo identity card issued by the government in 1995 to Fulla Nayak of Kanarpur village in Kendrapada District says she is 120 years old. She loves smoking ganja and bidis and relishes palm toddy.

One drug arrest every 18 seconds in the U.S.

"Narcotics police are an enormous, corrupt international bureaucracy ... and now fund a coterie of researchers who provide them with 'scientific support' ... fanatics who distort the legitimate research of others. ... The anti-marijuana campaign is a cancerous tissue of lies, undermining law enforcement, aggravating the drug problem, depriving the sick of needed help, and suckering well-intentioned conservatives and countless frightened parents."
    -- William F. Buckley,
    Commentary in The National Review, April 29, 1983, p. 495

Judges Caging Kids for Cash & Rehabmolestations

Its been nothing but bad timing since 1937. Truth has no boundries in reality. Ganja is or it isn't. Hemp is or it isn't. Doesn't matter what anyone "feels". "Timing" is once again playing politics with lives. How would it look has driven the politically correct Klintoonians and now Biraq Obombo. Science hasn't developed the "Fountain of Youth" but they have researched medicinal uses that could help kids. Preventive medicine is always a threat to "treatment" medicine.

[​IMG]

10. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

DdC, ganja is a choice. Children should be educated, not have it shoved down their throats. Smoking isn't good for a developing body. A person can smoke once they understand and can decide for themselves, but to actually teach a child to smoke anything is barbaric.

11. DdC

DdC Member

No it isn't, it should be and without the hobgoblins it could be. No one has suggested forcing anything. Don't try to win arguments with dribble. I only say it should be a choice for kids as an alternative to the white powders presently given, sometimes even forced on kids. No one has said anything about kids smoking, just the hypocrisy of demonizing Ganja.

No argument here, but using these "threats" won't win your case. No one has suggested shoving it down their throats, only that for thousands of years they were inhaling inside the tents and caves and Hashish parlors at the World's Fair. Given elixirs and extractions for coughs and sleep aids the same as I do now for seniors. So pretending kids are somehow taboo from using a safer alternative or preventive for the pollution and pesticides is killing them to save them bullshit. Once again do what I say not what I do crap even if its medicinal. Thats just cowardly, afraid of gossip over the health of kids.

That is just not true and you have no proof it is anything more than reefer madness. I've brought the research that states the exact opposite and you still insist on fabricating anything to scare kids or win arguments or stay politically correct or whatever, its BS. Again thousands of years of kids being around it with no victims.

If the only thing preventing harm from pollution and chemicals sprayed on everything is Ganja, then you are doing the harm with your barbaric cowardice and ignorance not backing science and spreading gossip. You are letting lies rule and harm kids. When this started it was about O'Really BS condemning the author for educating kids. Then I reread the research and see no reason why kids shouldn't have the same safer alternative as adults. I've already stated the reasons kids shouldn't smoke, it makes them rebellious and may jeopardize grades by tight ass teachers. But back in reality Ganja is safer better than ritalin. You really need to read what I say and not make shit up just to act "proper" Child abuse is letting a child suffer when you know how to stop it but are afraid of repercussions. Kids need adults with some balls, not whimpering lapdogs going along with political correctness

Nixon lied to schedule Ganja #1, thats it, he lied. Keeping kids on white powders because of the lie. Raping kids in juvi because of the lie. Taking parents homes and the more kid killing dangerous legal alternative forced on us because Ganja is not a choice when its illegal. Try reading it this time. Stop spreading gossip. Remember many things "look" bad to ignorant uninformed people. Like the notion of taking 700 pounds of canvas and wood and flying it through the air, guess Orvil and Wilber were just wingnuts. Go to the moon? What if we were led by sheep then? You only know what you are taught, you were taught falsehoods about Ganja and continue to spread what you've learned in spite of the damage to kids from not having a choice. No one said adults should roll doobies for kids, just give them the same opportunities as sick adults, and stop the rumors and lies.

Cannabis Exposure Not Toxic To The Developing Brain

Politics of Pot

Prenatal Marijuana Exposure and Neonatal Outcomes in Jamaica:
    An Ethnographic Study

US TX: Column: Seeds vs. Suds

Virtues' of Ganja

Granny Storm Crow's MMJ List

A Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) survey of 1313 pregnant women found that 3.5 percent admitted to having seven or more drinks a week or bingeing on five or more drinks at one setting within the previous month. Fetal alcohol syndrome is a leading cause of mental retardation. continued...

Wall street's Spontaneous Abortionists

[​IMG]

12. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

It seems you didn't understand anything I just wrote. You read way between the lines when they were already squished tightly together. There was nothing for you to disect, as you have done.

13. DdC

DdC Member

Here we go again...

[​IMG]

Now you're being silly. It says it doesn't cause damage. It says...
    Cannabis Exposure Not Toxic To The Developing Brain

Your words, I just corrected your statements, but they're your words.
    False words and silly status quo hobgoblin words. But your words.

[​IMG]

Make it simple, if there was no stigmatizing Ganja for 70 years it would be treated as any over the counter medicine and kids would have the same access they now have to aspirin that has killed a couple thousand a year. No one ever said kids should get stoned by their parents. But they have for thousands of years and you just evaporate that bit of knowledge as you do the actual dangers. All for the sake of the kids who are in much worse shape because of your political correctness keeping it outlawed and stigmatized. Stop the gossip. And the really lame ass BS putting words on my post. You think they disappear? Anyone can read what I said and your accusing me of not understanding is wrong. I just don't agree, and I've proven your gibberish is only standard gossip. Ganja has never harmed anyone by smoking it and especially when its extracted or baked into brownies. Nada, ziltch, no one in thousands of years of use has ever been harmed by smoking Ganja. University studies are not pro Ganja, but your ONDCP liars are anti Ganja. You choose to harm the kids and stay politically correct, just like the typical cowards through out History. Hope you get a pat on the back from the DARE liars, but not from me. I hate gossip especially when it hurts kids.

Jeffrey's Journey

But what they are whipping up these days isn’t in your average cookbook, reports 48 Hours correspondent Harold Dow. They’re making marijuana - medical marijuana - for Debbie’s son, Jeff.

Using marijuana as a medicine is not unusual in California. Five years ago, voters passed a law allowing patients with serious illnesses, such as AIDS and cancer, to use marijuana for pain, if a
    doctor approves. But this case is unusual because the patient is 8 years old.

"Jeff has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which is ADHD; oppositional defiant disorder; conduct disorder; intermittent explosive disorder; bipolar disorder - any disorder you can think of," says Debbie, a single mother.

The disorders often lead Jeff to violent, uncontrollable outbursts.

"We’ve had to call the police," Debbie says. "I have woken up to a knife in my back. He used to stab the dogs next door. The teachers were afraid of Jeffrey. He picked up a chair and threw it at a teacher."

Doctors first started Jeffrey on Ritalin at age 3 and began adding other medications over the years, as nothing seemed to stop the outbursts.

"He was a walking pharmaceutical lab," Debbie says. "It was incredible. And nothing was working."

Debbie grew desperate last May when officials issued a deadline: Get Jeff under control in 30 days, or he would be placed under the care of the county.

That led her to an Internet article on how marijuana calms the brain and to Dr. Mike Alkalay, a pediatrician who believes in the medical powers of the drug marijuana.

"This medication has been around for 5,000 years," Alkalay says. "It's basically a Chinese herbal plant that's been used in the Middle East. It's been used in India. It's a very safe medication."

Alkalay admits 8-year-old Jeff isn’t the typical patient to receive marijuana but agreed, without seeing him, to recommend Jeff take the drug.

The decision to try marijuana shocked Debbie’s parents, Ken and Lorraine.

"There was absolutely no way I was for it," says Ken, who describes himself as a conservative. Lorraine adds, "It caused quite a bit of strife in our household."

The results were immediate.

"Within a half hour," Debbie says, "I looked over at Jeffrey, and he just had this smile about him, this glow, and he said, 'Mommy, I feel happy.' And that’s the first time that he’s ever said that."

Just how the marijuana is helping Jeff is not completely clear. "His brainwaves don't connect the way ours do," Debbie says of her son. "The marijuana is allowing him, somehow. It's filling in the gap in there for him, so he is learning how to manage his anger."

Jeffrey's Journey - Healing a Child's Violent Rages With Pot youtube

[​IMG]

14. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Forget it. Your post still doesn't relate to what I'm saying. I'm out.

15. Psychedelic Rocker

Psychedelic Rocker Member

Is smoking marijuana in front of your kids child abuse?

If you wanna get high - cool, just make sure kids aren't around...

there's a time and place for everything.

Some people just see Bill O'Reilly and they get all fuckin' nuts...

this isn't about Bill O'Reilly...

It's about idiots lighting up in front of the their kids and letting them breath in marijuana smoke...

to me, if anyone lights up around kids it is a form of abuse...

Imagine blowing marijuana smoke the air, while an infant child is sleeping or 5 year old Sally is doing her homework. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Again, let me make myself clear...

If you wanna get high, just make sure kids aren't around...

there's a time and place for everything.
    [​IMG]

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

Once anti drug groups gets ahold of some pot smokers ideas its ok to smoke weed in front your kids.. they run with it and it creates more damage than its worth.

17. DdC

DdC Member

There was nothing for me to dissect, as I have done?

AFLAK Wha? Like if I get hurt at work it won't hurt to miss work? They pay in cash which is as good as money. I can read your jargon on PDFA handouts. Its not that I'm reading inbetween the lines dear, I just flat out reject your notiion that Ganja does a body harm. bye

No one said to smoke with kids and if DEAth Mongers lie, expose them don't appease or fear them. Your more afraid of what someone thinks about you than dangers to kids. Propagandist liars will be exposed and everyday more people see the truth for what it is and not some weak appeasers idea of what they might think, or add to their collection of proven lies. And no one should toke around kids and anyone who thinks Ganja smoke harms kids are idiots and shouldn't toke. Go pop a top or stick a cork in it. You are not worthy...

"Marijuana is one of the least toxic substances
    in the whole pharmacopoeia"

~ Professor Lester Grinspoon,
    Harvard Medical School, USA

legally in some places, probably... but we may discover not exposing them for 3 generations has dulled their endocannabinoids and who knows? All we know is Ganja smoke doesn't harm fetus' or babies or kids physically today or a thousand years ago.

Common sense for several reasons pertaining to legislation. Not harm it does physically or mentally to kids in the real world. Chemically adulterated tobacco known as "cigarettes" do harm, not organic tobacco or organic Ganja.

Cover-Ups, Prevarications, Subversions & Sabotage

"The commission has come to the conclusion that the moderate use of hemp drugs is practically attended by no evil results at all. ... ...moderate use of hemp... appears to cause no appreciable physical injury of any kind,... no injurious effects on the mind... [and] no moral injury whatever."
    Indian Hemp Drugs Commission, 1894

turn turn turn

O'Really started on a gossip show and continues spreading hate the same as Oxyboy Rush, for ratings. Thats why its called entertainment and not journalism. Their opinions are dividers to maintain enough chaos to keep the sheep in disharmony.

Demonizing Drugs

"There is no evidence...
    that any deleterious influence on the individual using [cannabis]"

Panama Canal Zone Report, 1925

O'Really showed he was a "moran", showed he can't have a civil discussion about Ganja anymore than most raised on drug worrier madness.. BO's keep the water muddy and in this case lost ground trying to divert educating with abusing kids. Like other vice laws stemming from the church, they abuse kids with prohibition. Getting stoned can lead to problems but again thats education, not Ganja. Kids today should have the benefit of informed parents unfortunately boomer yuppies are more superstitious than the WWII's we revolted against. Such brats with no idea of what privacy or even truth is. As long as you sell buy or win, thats what you cash, not scruples.

The Racist Ganjawar

"Cannabis smoking] does not lead directly to mental or physical deterioration... Those who have consumed marijuana for a period of years showed no mental or physical deterioration which may be attributed to the drug."
    LaGuardia Commission Report, 1944

[​IMG]

Like Your Ancestors? Until the 20th century, then synthetic fossil fools and Ganja Hemp prohibition with Nazi IGFarben Bayer Pharmaceuticals got the storm they needed to monopolize on crude oil cellulose and not Hemp. Trees and not Hemp. Gasoline and Diesel and not Hemp. White Powders and not Ganja. Booze and not Ganja. 2.2 million x 35k/yr + tax for prisons and paraphernalia. Ganja is outlawed by crooks for profit perpetuating the war, not winning or losing and doing ok costing tax payers over a trillion dollars. Thats taxable profit on the other end btw... but again don't smoke in front of kids the Foster Care racket is as corrupt as the Ganjawar.

Former DEAth Merchant's Delusions

"Having reviewed all the material available to us we find ourselves in agreement with the conclusion reached by the Indian Hemp Drugs Commission appointed by the Government of India (1893-94) and the New York Mayor's Committee (1944 - LaGuardia) that the long-term consumption of cannabis in moderate doses has no harmful effects" "the long-asserted dangers of cannabis are exaggerated and that the related law is socially damaging, if not unworkable"
    1968 UK ROYAL COMMISSION, THE WOOTTON REPORT

To me anyone who lies about Ganja is a traitor and a war criminal and a child molester trying to brainwash them with DARE and Calvina Straight Inc. BS they laugh at. For continuing to kill Vets hooked by Unk getting wounded now on the streets sharing needles, the simple logic of duh sterile needles don't spread AIDs or Hep C. Or is it coincidence the very same drugs are dispensed by clinics and exams by doctors. Same drugs with consistent ingredients and dosages measured properly under strict conditions. Imagine that. But idiots think its the wrong message so they let Junkies be the Pharmacologist, clinic and dispensary so they get busted, cop a plea or go straight to snitch making 80% of the cops cases. Useful tools to perpetuate the Ganjawar. Oh are Americans going to feel "duped".

Flush Rush

How bout that Biraq still O'Bombing and we know thats from a lie. But 4000 dead kids = 1 trillion. Everything after "Mission Accomplished" became a "Police Action" Only tad of a difference between PA's and declared "Wars" is profits. You can't profit on war, its called war profiteering. Halliburdon Asbesto's Co CEO Dick Cheney/Iraq Catering Service no bid contracts can now get a hunk of that trillion. Yup Mission Accomplished. Monsanto dumping dioxins into the Mississippi, 7 years while their lawyer appealed. Named Cliarence Thomas, coincidentally ruling yea on Monsanto patents for frankenfood seeds. Same Dow Corning Big Ag poisons aborting babies and sickening kids and in the streams and fish and oceans and clouds. Monsanto PCB's and DDT still found in the Arctic food chain.

The US Gulag Prison System

Monsanto saccharin made from coal tar as Monsanto/Searle Pharmaceuticals Aspartame fast tracked through the FDA in 3 months by their CEO Donald Rumsfeld. Cheney and Rumsfeld "investigated" MKULTRA dosing CIA agents and lil old ladies with lsd, one jumped and sued and they re covered it up. Iran Contra members are either Boosh cabinet or Faux "contributors". Klintoon crossing checks and balances asking the Supremes to over rule Oakland Buyers Clubs. 404 gag rules. Mandatory Minimum profits and deterrent to jury trials, leaving 95% plea bargain and pay piss tasters to sample them weekly, probation costs and sometimes faith based rehabs without regulation placed as safeguards from abuse. Same with faith based Foster Care and CPS rackets. Big bucks in "treatment", not prevention or cures. Big bucks in "police actions" not Peace. Big Bucks preventing competition. But they wouldn't lie about Ganja?

Anti-Drug Campaigns Dumb Down Vital Message

"Neither the marihuana user
    nor the drug itself can be said to
    constitute a danger to public safety"

~ The Shafer Commission's 1972 report
    "Marihuana: A Signal of Misunderstanding,"

[​IMG]

Imagine dioxins and sulfur and other carcinogens doing actual harm between day care and home in traffic, without Ganja protection as our ancestors had for thousands of years, without the human adulterations. Your laws don't jive with reality and your boasting about it seems weak. Tough guys and Co-dependent ladies, and a heap of guilt. DEAth worriers can only terrorize because they have no victims or confirmed science as evidence. Cannabis thousands of years of recorded medical history from many nations using Ganja without incident. And today the same real time victim-less vices not crimes, by trying to legislate morality. The only "victims" in the Ganjawar are victims of the Ganjawar, not Ganja and certainly not Hemp. Cop flat out lies since Nixon. Chumps seems appropriate.

Monsanto/US War on Drugs Poisoning Colombian Environment

Oh, not these kids eh?

Plan Colombia: This Will Be Worse Than Vietnam

Witness: Drug War Spraying Colombia To D.E.A.th

Cannabis Shrinks Tumors: Government Knew in 74
    The DEA quickly shut down the Virginia study and all further cannabis/tumor research, according to Jack Herer, who reports on the events in his book, The Emperor Wears No Clothes. In 1976, President Gerald Ford put an end to all public cannabis research and granted exclusive research rights to major pharmaceutical companies, who set out -- unsuccessfully -- to develop synthetic forms of THC that would deliver all the medical benefits without the "high."

Dude you sound like any talking head parrot except without communication skills. All Ganja propaganda about harms stems from boring status quo racism, classism and stigmatizing thats as old as the Romans or KKK. You have a firm grasp of the perceived obvious but thats all thats obvious Its not adding new evidence just old gossip as taught. Intimidation is the only game you got. This ain't a bar stool and you ain't shouting down opposition. Everything is here for anyone to discern for themselves and those twisting words are clearly seen.

Its chemicals added to cigarettes that kill, not tobacco and the "progressive" prohibition only drives up cost leading to the poor buying cheaper generic floor sweepings with even more chemicals, meaning "treatment" sooner and at ER's costing 10 times more for us tax payers. Appeasers ConPromising on lies end up with half a lie, still a lie. Then building an infrastructure on the lie? Paving roads with crude oil asphalt and where do the pot holes go? How bout those cows in factory farms, not hemp seed Omega 3,6 and 9 efa's and Oil with antiseptic properties lumped as a non psychoactive schedule number 1 narcotic. Bird seed. 98% of the nations "marijuana eradications". Its all a sham, scam, flim flam by GOPerverts and Machomice DNCrats to the rescue joining in.

"... as a multipurpose plant, Ganja is used medicinally, even by non-smokers. There were no indications of organic brain damage or chromosome damage among smokers and no significant clinical psychiatric, psychological or medical) differences between smokers and controls. No impairment of physiological, sensory and perceptual performance, tests of concept formation, abstracting ability, and cognitive style, and tests of memory. Cannabis smoking does not lead directly to mental or physical deterioration. Those who have consumed marijuana for a period of years showed no mental or physical deterioration which may be attributed to the drug."
    US Jamaican Study 1974

[​IMG]

Again only you and BO twist a book about Ganja into toking around kids. I added to the conversation a theory I haven't heard, with facts of studies and Historical data to make the theory plausible. None so blind bla bla bla... logically some may believe the dangers, without truthful knowledge because it wasn't taught, it was censored. So in atom based laws of physics reality with samples you can measure it looks like not exposing everyone to Ganja will leave them unprotected and sick, probably obedient and kept in anxiety to avoid whistle blowing or demanding living wages. All historical traits Ganja combats from the Scythians to the Hippies.

So yes once again for those who refuse to read... legally you may lose your kids because of wicked nasty drug thugs and worriers spreading filthy rumors to keep their greedy pitiful existence of keeping up with the Jonzing. So the question comes down to what is more important, "legalizing" by avoiding the reality of Ganja protection for kids because some teabag will ignorantly try to associate it with getting them drunk on Ganja causing all of the racist things fabricated by ugly humans for private profit. I raised my kids and never toked in the house. Now one occasionally smokes and the other doesn't and not around the grand kids. For the same societal reasons. Now I'm not so sure they didn't lose vital protection or may have had the typical treatments with less side effects and organ damage as OTC can cause. Reality's a bitch the same as Truth. Pretending harms kids.

Mothers Against Teen Violence

Dare has stranglehold on Drug education!

"Cannabis can be used on an episodic but continual basis without evidence of social or psychic dysfunction. In many users the term dependence with its obvious connotations, probably is mis-applied... The chief opposition to the drug rests on a moral and political, and not toxicologic, foundation."
    The USA Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy 1987

and a place for everything and everything in its place...
    So what have we learned kiddies....

But by removing the bogus laws to permit research with true RxGanja buds, NOT USSchwag stems, seeds and leaves they grow at the U of Mississippi. Potential protection for kids without whatever it is people are afraid will happen to kids. Like Nixon feared, they might get "high" not have fun like booze, but get "high!" If they are high with the parent what is it exactly so dreadful it freaks people out just to discuss it. Having your shit together is a part of the education to avoid many of the "high" issues.

Priests sexually molest kids and they still maintain the largest corporation on the planet. Busted covering it up and they weren't outlawed. Ganja could realistically expectorate smog and traffic fumes going straight into the lungs and bloodstream of kids and if Ganja can be administered to protect them from cancer or tumors or spasms it is our obligation to make it so, not continue the ruthless war on sick and contributing healthy people. Kids, just play the game and it is easier. Forget the fascist lies, unemployment is the hardest job you will do and homelessness ain't a vacation, its a deterrent to whistle blowers.

The Hypocrites jerking off the Iraqi crude oil plastic red white and blue flag made by other parents kids in sweatshops. Jerked at American kids going to kill Iraqi kids and fight Sadamn hiding WMD given as a present by Donald Rumsfeld to ward of Kurd kids and Kocomami Iranians. Teabagging against blue collar health care for kids, I think they're weird and selfish and only care about what other people think and Jeffrey is very fortunate to have a mother with the guts to take care of her kid and not fertilize rich prohibitionist gossip crops.

"There are no long lasting ill-effects from the acute use of marijuana and no fatalities have ever been recorded ... there seems to be growing agreement within the medical community, at least, that marijuana does not directly cause criminal behaviour, juvenile delinquency, sexual excitement, or addiction."
    ~ Dr J. H. Jaffe, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics.
    L.Goodman and A Gillman, 3rd edn. 1965.

The Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie.

Marijuana is Safer

Playing a Deadly Game With AIDS

"Medicines often produce side effects. Sometimes they are physically unpleasant. Cannabis too has discomforting side effects, but these are not physical they are political"
    The Economist March 28th 1992

[​IMG]

18. Psychedelic Rocker

Psychedelic Rocker Member

I still stand by my statement.

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

my kid will be reading the long post when he gets home from school...education at the earliest age possible about almost any concept a kid can grasp is the way to go...

Ddc...thanks for takin the time and effort to put that shit together

20. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I smoked with my Mom. Is that parental abuse?