Iridology:Lesson 8: Drug and Chemical Siigns

Discussion in 'Basic Iridology Class' started by shameless_heifer, Oct 11, 2007.

1. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

Good Morning Class,

My apologies for being absent yesterday, I was a bit under the weather. I feel much better today so we will begin our 8th lesson in Iridology today on what some of the most visable signs in the irid.

Drug and Chemical Signs

Any unusual marking in the irids may be a sign of deposits that does not naturally belong in the body. Drug and chemical deposits tend to settle in the Inherently weal organs and tissue of the body. We do not know whether all of the newer complex chemicals substances leave an identifiable colored sign in the iris, but many do. Some drug signs, such as sulphur or iodine, appear in the eye as yellow or reddish spots- colors similar to the substance they come from. A drug deposit can affect many areas of the irid(body) instead of one location. Where many drugs have been ingested over the years, dark spots that result in the iris my be considered chronic settlements.

Very dark or black spots are sometimes refered to as psora or psoric itch spots bc of the irritation the drugs deposits cause in the organs in which they settle. These can be Iherited.

Drug accumulations in the body can be reduced by tissue cleansing procedures. The drug spots in the eye may lighten but will never dissapear entirely.

The best illistration of this would be Honeysuckle's eye picture. In Honey's case these are Inherited and not aqquired weaknesses. What this means is, these areas are weak from birth, inherited from mother or father or both. These signs will never completely go away so Kim will have to take extra care of the organ in spots are in.

In Cinn"s eye picture, hers are Aqquired, as in, she accumulated them herself and they can be reversed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Homework

Locate any Drug/Chemical deposit in your iris and find which organ it's accompanied with. Those are the organs that need the most support.
    If you have any questions or input we can discuss them in the discussion thread...
    *there is a new Eye Chart in my gallery which show the different spots in areas of the Iris.*
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Tomorrows lesson will be on Nerves
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bright Blessings and Happy Healing
    sh

2. shameless_heifer

3. shameless_heifer