Iridology: Discussions, Q/A

Discussion in 'Basic Iridology Class' started by shameless_heifer, Oct 1, 2007.

1. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

It will never be made evident untill we bring down the MedCos that are supressing us.. I am not much of a link person.. I get my info from my books,lectures, hands on, working and running a clinic/herbshop and practising alternative healing methods. I am certified in the state of texas in many alternitive healing methods. It is the sicence of the body that we read from.. it's not spooky stuff but scientific.. You can google Barnard Jensen and Denny Ray Johnson and get an idea as to the vadility of their research... Banard Jensen has a University dedicated to Iridology.

2. MissApropriation

MissApropriation Member

Thank you, I will do some research =)

3. streetlightbeam

streetlightbeam Member

Where are the charts and or the gallery located?

Many thanks, I love this concept and you're a wonderful teacher!

4. shameless_heifer

I do not know what has become of them. I will have to check with the webmaster

5. MoonPie

MoonPie Guest

Hello, do you have the photos in your gallery in larger pixel form? The pictures of the actual eyes appear very small and unreadable. Also, thank you for posting all this awesome information.

6. shameless_heifer

try clicking on the picture Moon Pie.

7. MoonPie

MoonPie Guest

8. shameless_heifer

9. absentwithin

absentwithin Member

Shameless are you still doing these classes or has the interest died down? I'm just now stumbling upon it and it is indeed very interesting.. Hope all is well with you my friend

10. shameless_heifer

Hi Absent, you've been absent:)

The class stands as it is but if you have any questions, I'll be around to answer them.

I am glad you are interested, knowing what the eye reveals could save a life.

Bright Blessing to you

11. absentwithin

absentwithin Member

Yes i went down a path that was untravelled and came back out on the other side a little wiser but almost exactly where i started at.. How is that possible? Anyhow I reead the first lesson i was looking for these charts that you advised of in lesson 1.. I'm thinking they are probably the ones mentioned above so i'll try those links next.. It's always good to try and learn new things.. Even if only a slight understanding is gained than it's well worth the effort.. Thanks in advance for the time you've put into this now i need to find the tools needed to delve further into your lessons..