Iridology: Discussions, Q/A

Discussion in 'Basic Iridology Class' started by shameless_heifer, Oct 1, 2007.

1. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

To keep the lesson threads pure and easy to use, this will be the place for discussion, questions, ect.

2. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What does billiary mean?

3. shameless_heifer

Billiary= Mixed Eye Color.. neither Blue nor Brown but a mixture of both = Hazel, Green, ect.

There are only Two (2) True eye colors, Blue and Brown.. you can be a blue eyed person and have brown looking eyes. If you look closely around the rim of the Iris you will see blueish color, brown eyes ppl have no blue in them at all.

sh

4. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

thanks.:)

5. Fedora

Fedora Member

Where does one find the magnifying glass you were speaking of? Would a drug store carry them? Peace and Love!!!

6. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

Ok, I'm trippin' out...

I don't have a magnifying glass yet so I just started to look at my irises in a mirror and noticed some dark spots right off. I cross referenced the spots with the eye charts & there was the sore throat that I've had for the past couple of days! Actually, every spot that I cross referenced on the charts turned out to be in areas where I knew I was having problems.

Questions:
    Is PIT. the pituitary gland?
    Is G.B. Gall Bladder?
    PAN pancreas?
    ADREN adrenal gland?
    What is P.?
    S.P.?
    AP.?

7. shameless_heifer

Fedore, You can pick up the lighted Map Glass anywhere, a drugstore would surely have them..wall mart.. even grocery stores have them.. very common.

Cin, very good, your a quick study..what could be more simple.
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    P= Pienal
    SP=Solar Plex
    AP=Apendix

Bright Blessings
    sh

8. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Woah, ive never looked at my eyes so closely before. Interesting classes sh:)
    I have dodgy white spots in my eyes:S
    Anyway ill enjoy reading your classes and maybe be able to come to some conclusions, as ive been extremely ill and doctors are having trouble finding the root cause

Enjoy teaching!

9. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

how much does illness like a serious cold affect the eye at the time of the illness.will it show up all sorts of funky when looking at it,,, not that i could look at my eye with a light in the last week anyway cuz of watery itchy n bloodshot on top of the headache, but was curious as to how much it would affect it...
    also was curious,,, as hhb wen tto eye doc few weeks back n she told him he had a birth mark on his iris.... how can we distinguish that from what she called a birthmark and different things for this or was she just full of hot air when she said birthmark????????:)

10. shameless_heifer

Hi Dilli,
    Yes, When you have a cold, flu or allergies your iris will become whitish around the lymphatic system, severe will be milky white all around the iris.. the more white in a certian area is where the 'virus' has settled into the system that needs support... I think that the doctors realize that the eyes will show dis-ease, dis-comfort and seeing an Inherited Weakness as a birthmark, which in a sence is true bc you are born with it. They just don't tie it in with which system is in need of support or that the spot is inherited from your parents, so HH will need to nutritionally support the organs/system where the "birthmark", inherited weakness is located..

Bright Blessings
    sh

11. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

ty s.heifer,,,.. i will be looking more closely at his eye probably than my own,,, my right brainness n i seem to have a few issues with self lookin without being a complete idiot in doin so,,,, may poke me eye out or something... terrible lack of coordination... now that i am feelin a bit better i will begin goin thru this more thoroughly n playin catch up... n btw this is whole lot more thorough n indepth than i ever imagined iridology would be... interesting indeed:)

12. shameless_heifer

I'm sure HH will get to be like my hubby.. he closes his eyes when he knows I'm "looking'.. some men can be worse then babies when they get sick.. still we plod on, trying to get a glimps now n then to see where they are at nutritionally..

I asked my teacher, Ruby whether or not one should tell someone if you see something in their iris. Ruby asked me how I would feel if I did see something and didn't tell them and they got real sick or died bc they did not know.. I thought about this.. I know I would carry it around with me forever if something did happen and I could have stopped it or help stop it. I decided it was better to tell..

I became fanitical, even, in my letting folks know that they had a weakness in their body. I would automaically look into ppls eyes that I would meet anywhere.. in the checkout line at the grocery store, in movies on tv at the actors eyes, in commecials, the modles eyes.. man I was obcessed.. I would embarrass my family when we were in public, telling this or that person that they were 'sick' and needed this or that herb..

It became second nature to me as I became more accomplished in Iridology.. I learned to control my enthusiasum and became more subtle in my manner.. Once you know, it stays with you, like riding a bicycle.. it will be a useful tool in keepig on top of your health.

Brightest Blessings and Happy Healing
    sh

13. Fedora

Fedora Member

Okay sh since everyone else has put their peepers in I wanted to let you know mine are in my gallery. Still having a little trouble disciphering color. Driver's license always says hazel. I have to agree the irids make up a flowery design. Anyway have a great and blessed day.

Peace be with you!!!

14. shameless_heifer

Fedora,
    You my dear are a blue eyed person.. I have sent you a pm.
    sh

15. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

I have been looking and looking and I am having a hard time distinguishing the colors in the spots in our eyes...they all look dark grey to me. How do you tell the difference??? I guess it's like anything unfamiliar, at first it all seems the same...

16. shameless_heifer

Kim,
    If they look gray, then most likely they are gray, they are either milky white. gray, brown or black.. gray is chronic, the second stage of undesirable health issues.

Low metabolic activity. toxic buildup, lack of vitality.Heavy accumulation interfere with cellular activity.

Supperssion: Pinicillin, antihistimines, sulfa drugs, tranquilizers

sh

17. shameless_heifer

I am incorporating both the Benard Jensen and the Rayid Method to get a better understanding and a fuller breth of healing the whole body, mind and spirit.

I find it easier to read a person knowing their characteristics upfront. What I mean by 'read' is looking at the signs in the face, body gestures as well as their irid.

Examples = If someone is wringing their hands, they're disrought and emotional, if they are Tapping their foot or nails they are anxious or nervous. These are signs of Kidney and Pancreas involvement (kidney for wringing hands, Tapping for pancreas),. If they seem angry the Liver is involved. So you look first in thoes areas and have a good basis to start from. Even the shape of the lips tell wether a person is a meat eater or a vegen.. very full bottom lip, meat eater, from a long line of meateaters (constipation). Thin lips, vegen oriented (animia). Vegens from a long line of meateaters may have a slightly fuller lower lip from inheirited weakness, but your offspring will most likely have thiner lips if your mate is also vegen.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them.

Bright Blessings and Happy Healing
    sh

18. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

re: lesson 8

in lesson eight you point out that drug/chemecal interferance will change colour spots on the eye, usually close or the colour of the drug/chemical product,....if you smoke a lot of weed then will the area for lungs, brain, ect. change to a greenish colour?

19. shameless_heifer

No...Drug spots are always a rust color, they are large and pointy like a stickerbur. OTC drugs will leave spots also. I have never seen any changing of color when smoking MJ.

20. MissApropriation

MissApropriation Member

Hi, I don't want to intrude but I was wondering if someone could help me find links to scientific evidence for iridology? I mentioned it to my friend and she was insistent that it didn't work but I see so many of you using it...