Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. lonesomelad

lonesomelad Members

I am South of KC 40 mles .

2. Ken77

Ken77 Tucson AZ

Hi there fellow bisexuals! Greetings from sunny Tucson Arizona.

Since I'm planning on commenting on some threads soon and asking questions of my own, I figured I better introduce myself in the forum.

I'm a married man, 40 this year. In love with a beautiful woman who has introduced me to so many pleasures and made me realize that deep down inside what I really crave is to be a submissive bottom for her and for a man. I'm blessed to have a wife who enjoys topping me and who is open to and turned on by the idea of another man using me for his sexual pleasure.

I've never done anything with another man, in person anyway. I have on some occasions exchanged photos and had sexually charged chat sessions online. I masturbated with another man over skype a couple times. And I'm ready to take things to the next level.

DaveTheBiGuy, bigredinmass and bry75 like this.
  3. PHILLANON

PHILLANON Members

A little about myself.. Married somewhat straight.. somewhat bi.. 40ish male .. I want to find a sub male and or female looking for a Daddy. I'd like him/her to play dress up for me as well as being my personal cock sucker.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  4. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

Hi im josh and im a bisexual bottom male from the west coast. I am only relational with women but sexual with both men and women with a preference for men when it comes to sex

5. Intriguedandcurious

Intriguedandcurious Members

Hey guys.

Nice to meet you all. 38 year old, bi... deeply in the closet. Just thought I’d introduce myself since I found this forum and ready to start posting. California here.

DaveTheBiGuy and CuriousRob like this.
  6. Tigerman

Tigerman Members

Hi guys.

I'm Tigerman. You check out my profile to see more information.

7. CuriousRob

CuriousRob Members

Hi there, all. 40 yo closeted bi guy looking to explore his bi side and make some new connections. I look forward to some fun!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

I’ve recently turned 60, and also had penile implant surgery to fix ED caused by cancer surgery. My female lover and I are very happy with the results. The weird thing though is that I’ve developed a recurring curiosity about what it would be like to take a man in my mouth. I wonder if there are any other men who’ve experienced the same.

mastrb8tr69 likes this.
  9. BiNylonFred

BiNylonFred Members

I'm a 50 year old man from NZ. Always had urges after my first sex with a lad my age, both of us in black tights. Happily married, but am turned on by hard cocks. My wife likes me to be comfortable with wearing tights and will happily wank me off knowing that I'm imagining it to be a man doing it. It happened last week after we saw a gay scene on TV. I was rampant. We do have a healthy sex life and I'm physically attracted to her.

10. Panttt4me

Panttt4me Visitor

Anyone from Sioux Falls, SD area?

11. extrainterests

extrainterests Members

Hi, Matt here from Western Australia. In hindsight, since I was around 14 I entertained thoughts of bi/mm activities ( mutual masturbation & oral sex ), first exp soon after and intermittently since. Now finally in a ltr with a lady who’s aware abd acceits my bisexuality although it has had its challenges in our relationship as much as both our bisexuality tendencies have had their mutual rewards. My preference for intimate longterm relationships with sensual sex has always been with a woman. Men are all about the mood/time & place etc and not something I have a full time interest in perusing as Sex. It comes and goes abd as much as I’ve wxperimebted and still do occasionally enjoy other activities with them, it’s still mainly about the cock to me and mutual wanking and oral is still the main cravings I have

12. patindaytona

patindaytona Guest

Hello. Patrick from Daytona Beach, Florida. I've love to chat with someone on regular basis about bi curiousity. I had a bi experience that lasted a few years when i was in High School. I'm married and 62 now. I fantasize deeply about every detail i can possibly remember about it.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  13. RaleighChris

RaleighChris Members

Hey everyone! I'm Chris from Raleigh (hence the name). I'm a 28 y/o white guy. I love sex with women and crave it with men...specifically older men...probably because it's been a few years. Really glad I found this forum to share, read, and maybe find someone to experience more excitement with!

DaveTheBiGuy and bigredinmass like this.
  14. hwhub

hwhub Members

I'm Andrew, a married bi man from Florida. My wife and I have an open marriage that morphed into a cuckold marriage. She has 3 lovers one of which is bi so we share. I no longer have intercourse with my wife but I enjoy giving and receiving oral. I don't have a lot of experience with anal and her bi lover is very well endowed and I haven't gotten used to him when he performs anal intercourse on me. Advice would be appreciated

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  15. patindaytona

patindaytona Guest

Hello, just curious ..where in Florida are you?

16. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

Hi y’all. I’m a bi married Florida guy here looking for fun and friendship. I’d like to share fantasies and experiences with others alike, men, women and couples.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    thesantos and (deleted member) like this.
  17. KW67

KW67 Members

Hello, 50yo BI male from Southern tier of western NY. I haven't been practicing in a while because of life, but want to reawaken some desires. I am versatile, adaptable, discreet, D&D Free.i do not CD.

18. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hello all. 48 yo male. Divorced but with long term gf now. Closeted bi male here. Have had experiences with guys since I was a teen and still crave that M2M connection. Always up to chat, share experiences, etc. Looking forward to learning about yours here as well. Not into TS or CD. Like my women to be feminine and men to be masculine. Cheers!

19. Pipe1900

Pipe1900 Members

Hey I’m pipe. I’m uk married but got a bi side aswel. Looking forward to the chats

bigredinmass likes this.
  20. MrDiscrete

MrDiscrete Members

Newbie here.....41, Married to a wonderful woman, but lust after cock......have had a few experiences, but wanting something, someone regular.